[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any worse curse than being born extremely ugly? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: CreepyPerfectBlueStalker.jpg (26 KB, 589x403) Image search: [Google]
CreepyPerfectBlueStalker.jpg
26 KB, 589x403
Is there any worse curse than being born extremely ugly?

I mean, just having a bad face puts your life on nightmare mode.
>>
>>28427382

i think he is kawaii.

i mean look at him.
>>
just get plastic surgery dumb cunt
>>
File: Melody-11.png (292 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Melody-11.png
292 KB, 854x480
>>28427432

This is probably the ugliest anime girl. Yes, that's a girl.
>>
>>28427436
>plastic surgery is magic
>it's totally not insanely complicated and could end up fucking you up even worse

why are you calling anyone else dumb when you're clearly dumb yourself?
>>
>>28427382

You obviously don't have any chronic illnesses. Being ugly only matters if you're a normie who interacts with other people. If you spend all you're time alone, there's no difference at all between being attractive and being ugly. Disease is the worst thing that can happen to you since it can make you suffer the worst pains possible and take away your basic abilities to move around and take care of yourself even when you're alone.
>>
>>28427382
Just watched Perfect Blue the other night, good movie.
>that rape scene filming
>>
>>28427382
no

t. ugliest white 20-something year old non-fat girl on the planet
>>
>>28427460
that cunt obviously didn't know what he was doing and probably saw a cheapass bottom-floor plastic surgeon

male attractiveness is all about mandibular growth (wide jaw) and the right bone structure, the specifics (eyes, nose, mouth) are unimportant

All those things can be achieved with on-bone implants. Males who go under the knife to look like a celebrity or get their skin rearranged are fucking retards

go to lookism.net for this shit, they have it down to a science
>>
>>28427382
I could have lived with just being ugly. Try being ugly AND having severe acne well into your mid 20s. I never even had a chance.
>>
>>28427575
>male attractiveness is all about mandibular growth (wide jaw) and the right bone structure, the specifics (eyes, nose, mouth) are unimportant
tell that to bieber
>>
File: Oolong_tricking_Goku.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Oolong_tricking_Goku.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>28427485

Actually, I have several chronic illnesses.

You wouldn't be alone all the time if you were attractive, doofus. I'm sure plenty of robots are the way they are because they didn't have that aesthetic advantage that Chads did in school.

If you're just regular ugly, you can have an OKAY life potentially, but it'll be dramatically harder than if you were attractive.
>>
Erectyle disfunction.
If you're ugly at least you can jack off, though the validation you get for being good looking almost makes up for the humillitation of having a useless dick.
>>
File: 1462396340628.jpg (71 KB, 498x574) Image search: [Google]
1462396340628.jpg
71 KB, 498x574
>>28427595

OP here.

I have bad cystic acne at the age of 26 on top of being ugly. I'm also a manlet (5'8") and have a low IQ. Most of my chest hair is in circles around my nips, and I have hairy shoulders, neck and upper back.

I'm basically a fucking goblin.
>>
>>28427619

>You wouldn't be alone all the time if you were attractive

How would my attractiveness or lack of attractiveness impact the fact I don't go outside ever because of my crohns disease making it hell to be more than a few steps away from a bathroom at any given minute of the day?
>>
>>28427677
What do you do all day? Are you a virgin? Do you have a job?
>>
>>28427677
Sorry to heard that bro, do you ever feel people afe quick to blame you for something.
>>
File: 1462298431742.jpg (156 KB, 750x1118) Image search: [Google]
1462298431742.jpg
156 KB, 750x1118
>>28427698

>>28427666
OP again.

I DO have ED.

>>28427695

Bowel issues too, famalama. Nothing like being on the toilet for a minimum of 30 minutes per BM.

>>28427698
I jerk off to anime with my semi-soft dick and play video games. Lately all I've done is browse this board, though. I also read books occasionally.

I have a job but it's not full-time so I don't make enough to leave my parents house, what with my massive SL debt.
>>
>>28427607
He proves my point, he isn't attractive. He's 5'7 and has a twink face, if he weren't uber famous he would not be chad status at all. True Chad status is Sean O'Pry.
>>
>>28427842
he slays infinitely more prime pussy than O'Pry

young women don't like alien looking freaks they like bieber
>>
>>28427550
Me too anon, I watched it last night.
How do all Satoshi Kon films end up being so sexual.
>>
>>28427842
>Sean O'Pry.

lol are you fucking trolling or some shit?

he literally looks like a fucking alien, bieber is liked by young girls which means he is good looking
>>
>>28427382
There isn't. If you're really ugly nothing else you do will matter.

>>28427485
I have ulcerative colitis. I know normalfags that have it, other diseases or are even crippled and they still have good lives because they're not ugly.

>>28427595
>>28427677
Iktf. I had horrible cystic acne in my teens and it scarred my face to hell. I look like a monster.
>>
>>28427695
i have crohn's disease too... do you want to add each other on skype or something? ive never met another anon with the same disease and i feel like an attention whore posting about it. i have extremely severe crohns where im constantly bleeding internally and was basically bedbound from the pain for a long time. i found a non addictive non narcotic pain killer that you can make at home and put into capsules and it's honestly saving my life right now. let me know if you want to talk
>>
File: 1460509110051.png (76 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1460509110051.png
76 KB, 401x372
>Have extremely ugly face
>tfw even the most SJW people treat me like shit

Personality, hobbies, skills, fucking nothing matters in life, you just gotta look good for people to even consider you to be human.

Which is why ill get plastic surgery, if that fails might as well blast my brains out.
>>
>>28427382
Being babyfaced is worse
>>
>>28428060

>I have ulcerative colitis. I know normalfags that have it, other diseases or are even crippled and they still have good lives because they're not ugly.

How are you that retarded? Not that anon (I don't have any illness), but no, those people you know still have good lives because they aren't as severely ill as people who are too sick to leave their home without shitting their pants. Being attractive doesn't make you healthy enough to leave your home.
>>
>>28428254
>Personality, hobbies, skills, fucking nothing matters in life, you just gotta look good for people to even consider you to be human.
Well, we do live in a world of apperances, but it doesn't mean we can't be happy. My teeth are terrible, and I feel very insecure about it. But I still managed to make some friends and flirt here and there.
Unfortunately, we have to deal with stuff like this, but as long we can be happy with ourselfs.
>>
>>28428854
When you're attractive you don't need to be able to leave your home. People will care for you and want to help you. They'll call you brave for your struggle. While you're forever designated as a creep if you're ugly and people wish you would die.
>>
>>28428961

>People will care for you

Why would you want people to come to your home when all you're doing is shitting blood constantly? I would just want to be left alone desu.
>>
File: pretty.jpg (118 KB, 526x374) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
118 KB, 526x374
>>28427572
I agree, but I'm afraid that title actually belongs to me at least until later this year, when I cease to be a 20-something.

>tfw growing old after never having been young
>tfw your youth has been stolen from you
>tfw you'll never get the money to have all the plastic surgery you need in time to fix what puberty did to you before age takes its toll as well
>tfw khv social leper from early teens till death
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.