[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like you're too attracted too women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462741907948.jpg (115 KB, 521x800) Image search: [Google]
1462741907948.jpg
115 KB, 521x800
Do you ever feel like you're too attracted too women?
>>
dont u wannajus cover her body with ur man goo? all over her gnghghgnghghgh
>>
>>28426900
Yeah I wish I wasn't attracted to them at all so I wouldn't be reminded I'll never have a gf everytime I see a qt in the wild.
>>
I feel like I have a healthy and natural attraction to women.
>>
>>28426900
nah, not since i gave up on em

just stop paying attention. its that easy
>>
>>28426900
No because only Roberts get my little robby hard
>>
>>28426900

My first love became a One-itis, this fucked me.

Then some years later I fell accidentally fell in love with a blond guy my own age, we weren't really gay, but thanks to some freaking miracle from the gods I got to tap that. And since I was to young to stress with having kids we had some good years together.

After that I had a positive role model for love and never had that much problem again with either gender...
>>
>>28426900
yeah then i masturbate and stop caring
>>
>>28426900

it is the biological imperative desu famiglia

nothing I can do about it but feel and sometimes cry myself to sleep
>>
File: 1440797668490.jpg (196 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
1440797668490.jpg
196 KB, 3072x2048
>>28426900
I'm only attracted to their jiggly mounds of flesh.
Fucking hormones, I hate being controlled by these base desires
>>
File: 1454560122529.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>28426900
I wouldn't say too attracted. It's more like too delusional. I see a cute girl on the street and I already build a whole story of us as couple. When I realize I'm already thinking about what would be a good college to our kids.
>>
yes, attracted to chubby women too. Obese can't do that its a matter of not having respect for them really. I like the really insecure chubby ones down for any sexual endeavor because they want to please me so hard.
>>
>>28426900
Not really.
Sometimes I feel like I'm not attracted enough to them even though I don't like guys. I guess it's low test or something.
>>
Yes, I have been sexually and romantically obsessed over women since I was 5 year old.
Now I'm a 27 kissless virgin and it is driving me insane.
>>
I just hate the fact that we're mixed up with them in society I mean we're forced to share out work-place with them, receive orders from them (female bosses), looking at them at street or wherever while they dress up like literal prostitutes and we're supposed to just stare at them like idiots and resist the temptation. It's fucking bullshit I just don't want them near me cause they are annoying and dangerous psychopaths and i dont want to deal with their shit.
>>
>>28426900
one of my coworkers touches my arm when she says hi to me so now I'm in love with her. If that counts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.