[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty Filthy Frank just release a suicide note in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 410x230
I'm pretty Filthy Frank just release a suicide note in the form of a song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ani_6IRV20A

What do you robots think about this? Is Joji finally going to end it? does anyone with the art know-hows want to decrypt what he's trying to say in this song and explain it in layman's terms?
>>
>>28426748
He posts shit like this constantly, stop being retarded
>>
>>28426748
Mixing Asian and white genes always end in Rodgers and Jojis. Nothing new here to see.
>>
He literally said at the end of the song
I dont give a shit, dont take this seriously
>>
>People actually think George has ever been suicidal
>people actually still don't understand that Filthy Frank is making fun of everything to do with internet and internet culture
>>
I'm amazed at the fact that people like you still don't get that he's taking the piss at faggots who act like that.
>>
>>28426748
This channel's for preteens.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x384
>>28427127
This is 100% factual.
>inb4 muh adult themes
>>
File: 1443734700136.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1443734700136.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>28426748
>"My dick is like America, too fat, but dangerous"
>>
>>28426748
>he likes filthy frank
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
That was pretty lit tbqh senpai, some of those one liner lyrics were pretty well written, and the chorus was cool as fuck. He should release a second album, but make it unironic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.