[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imma gurl imma dont care cuz imma so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ctpie.jpg (54 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
ctpie.jpg
54 KB, 600x904
>i dont care ;)
>your opinion is irrelevant ;)
>you know nothing about me ;]
>at least i am sincere and dont try to cover that something sucks :)
>this is the way i am ;D
>i dont give a fuck
>if you dont like it you shouldn't speak with me
>i don't care what you sayin'
>don't mess with me ;)

/r/obots do you also know women like that - young, cocky brats that takes everything personal and must, just MUST tell you that they doesn't care in every discussion?

How can I make bitch like that stop being annoying? How can you take care of "nihilistic" and "ironic" white knights that protect those women because they flirt with them and talk about sex?
>>
Not much you can do. Just don't associate with these people.
>>
>Using the smiley without the carat note
>>
>>28426615
You don't. It's a maturity thing. They're going through puberty and trying to establish their independence. Give them a few years, and it'll pass.
>>
>>28426615
TFW no qt 2005 emo sister
>>
>>28428599
It never passes though.

>>28426615
>>at least i am sincere and dont try to cover that something sucks :)
This gets me the most because I have never met a sincere person, let alone a girl.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.