[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have you not joined ISIS yet, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1462740145192.jpg (93 KB, 438x533) Image search: [Google]
1462740145192.jpg
93 KB, 438x533
Why have you not joined ISIS yet, robots?
>>
human consciousness is spooky as fuck.

Those people are in an objectively shit position, they are in a living hell.
And yet they seem content and happy, much like those pictures of North Korea.

I know this sounds cliche, but our situation might not actually be objectively better, we might just believe it so, because there certainly are issues in our societies too.

Do our minds play a collective trick on us to make us believe that our "turf" is the best?
>>
That's pretty cute though I would look for one that doesn't cover her face, gotta admit though even the eyes of a women can be deceiving as hell to a man, women are powerful creatures that can control with their simple looks. It's insane.
>>
>>28426529
Cos fuck pakis
>>
>>28426529
How is their situation objectively shit or a "living hell"? It's not like ISIS tortures every single person living in ISIS-land. And they're affluent enough to afford a camera and internet, so they're obviously not living in poverty.
>>
File: cheese_curds.png (295 KB, 576x699) Image search: [Google]
cheese_curds.png
295 KB, 576x699
>>28427199
paki-kek-istan
>>
>>28426529

Yeah life would be so hard without videogames and comic book movies you giant fag.
>>
>>28426695
>women are powerful creatures that can control with their simple looks

Maybe if you've never seen a woman before. Jesus, stop putting them on a pedestal, women are shitty humans just like us.
>>
>>28426467
>affluent enough to afford a camera and internet, so they're obviously not living in poverty

lol
>>
>>28426529
Because the woman has no rights and the man has complete control over her.
>>
File: darkness.jpg (242 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
242 KB, 640x463
>>28426529
Imagine you're a mouse and your instinct hold you from blindly running outside because a hawk might catch you and then you're dead. That's objectively a severe stress situation, daily. But they cope. Just like hostages rationalize and even bond with their captivates. If humans didn't have the ability to adopt to this, they couldn't function.
In fact, if you look where the suicide rates are highest (the West, where you live), it suggest that the human mind adopts worst to the no-real-danger-but-you-have-to-achieve anxiety were're exposed to. Fear of the hawk or the sudden gunfight takes casualties but is rationalized away easier than the 50 year struggle for a better life in the middle class, appearently.
>>
>>28427265
What are you even saying faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 232x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 232x233
>>28427443
>doesn't know he's been btfo
>>
>>28426467
Because they're just a bunch of goons bankrolled by US and Saudi money, who damage the Islamic world more than the damage the West, and who will eventually be bombed to Hell in a few years after they've outlived their usefullness.
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
because i haven't learned how to wrap a hijab yet
>>
Because they're just a bunch of dirty goons bankrolled by US and Saudi money, they do more damage to the Islamic world than to the West, and they will be bombed to Hell by the US or Russia within the next couple of years.
>>
>>28426467
Because I am incapable of combating the United States, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Syrian rebels, Syrian Kurds, Iraqi Kurds, Shiite militias, and Sunni tribes at the same time.
>>
>>28426467
too scared of sas burka squads skull fucking me
>>
>>28426467
Too scared dat Mohammad will show up one morning and tell me its time, then hand me keys to the toyota parked outside that is stacked with explosives.
>>
File: VMRNY47[2].jpg (99 KB, 807x590) Image search: [Google]
VMRNY47[2].jpg
99 KB, 807x590
>>28426467

They have no problem with genociding other groups, and taking their children and women to use as sex slaves. They took thousands of Yezidi girls and rape them repeatedly. Girls as young as 8 or 12 are raped repeatedly. They're real psychos.

Militarily they've long gone past their peak and are on the slow decline. Raqqa and Mosul will be retaken this year, or at the latest next year.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.