[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexbots Requests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cum.jpg (178 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
cum.jpg
178 KB, 600x339
When I get out of school I'm going to try to get a job developing sex and companionship bots. Since Neets and robots are basically the fuck bot market what would you guys look for in one personality wise.
>>
It will vary from person to person really.

Some will prefer a submissive maid-like fucktoyfu while another will look for more companionship or romance.
>>
>>28426305
>love me
>be loyal
That's it. We're done here.
>>
>>28426332
What they're working on right now is a 'Tay' AI which could converse with the user and develop a personality based on what their user desires.
>>
>>28426362
Easy enough. What would make the bot seem like it 'loves' you convincingly?
>>
The anal and vaginal cavity looks like pepe
>>
File: 1460655568323.jpg (190 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
1460655568323.jpg
190 KB, 1500x938
Just make bot versions of anime characters. Like they already do with dakimakuras.
>>
>>28426426
Would an Umaru type sex bot get annoying eventually?
>>
>>28426425
LOL no moar memes for u kiddo
>>
>>28426305
The personality trait that doesn't think sex bots are the saddest thing a human being could buy.
>>
>>28426305

Don't make a robot you idiot. They can hardly make them walk!

Make a cuddle bot combined with VR, so that when you touch the robot, you touch the woman/uke you see in front of you.

We'll have that technology when you get out, you'll only need the brains and money to piece it together.

I could do it, but I am far to busy working on interdimensional travel by dream teleporting into alternate realities. It is beneath me, but I still kind of wanted they exist.
>>
>>28426546
So basically 'pls no bully' feature
>>
>>28426463
Why would your waifu ever annoy you?
>>
Cute laugh
>>
>>28426305
how long until this actually becomes a reality?
>>
>>28426749
Depending on how high the demand is in 5-10 year you'll be able to buy a convincing sexbot with a personality you like for a reasonable price.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.