[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real question here. You're all a bunch of losers so I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Real question here. You're all a bunch of losers so I know there's real wisdom to find here. I have a dilemma. I am engaged to a wonderful woman who'm I've been with for a long time. I met her through a project I worked on after a long time spent just playing the field and Chadding my way through a major city. This woman is perfect in every respect, cooks, cleans, good job, hot, etc. The problem is, there is an old flame from my past, a far less stable girl who I've been maintaining an affair with who wants to arrange this bizarre female led, fetish bdsm, relationship, if an only if I leave my current fiansce and enter a long term thing with her as a chastity slave. We have this whole strange dynamic going for a while and it's become infectious, I can't stop thinking about and I think it might be ruining things with the woman I am actually with. It's taking over my every day thoughts and I don't know what to do. What would anon do?
>>
What would an anon do? Abandon all sense and revv up the chastity cage, truly in spurdo's image. You'd have to be out of your mind to jeopardize a relationship with a woman like that for the sake of indulging your depraved urges. You know that.
>>
Choose one of them or kill yourself.
There really aren't any more sensible options.
>>
>>28425710
Go with it for a while, see how the fantasy plays out, then make a call, fgt
>>
>>28426119
>fgt

not an option. It's all or nothing. The main relationship is too serious, the potential other one would be too, but creepy and kinky. The dominatrix is obsessed with me, but is not as good as the fiance. Shes hot and athletic at least but in a kind of trashy hipster kind of way
>>
>>28425710
i would murder you desu senpai

waste of space
>>
>>28425710
You're already cheating on her. I have a feeling your relationship isn't going to last.
>>
>>28426223
Play the field, whatcha mean it's not an option?

How else can you know which is best?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.