[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom is a normie slut fuck this "holiday"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1444877717096.jpg (99 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1444877717096.jpg
99 KB, 653x590
>tfw mom is a normie slut

fuck this "holiday"
>>
>>28425634
Today I said to my mom: "All the best"
She said: "No, kiddo, on mothers day you do not say all the best but thank you for raising me"
Me: "All the best must be enough"

Fuck this holiday.
>>
Can I fuck your mom?
>>
>>28425763
I don't really care anymore, oregano chap.
>>
>>28426210
Thanks. I hope you want another sibling.
>>
I hate this day so goddamn much. My mom always turns into a stampeding cranky tyrant on this day.
>>
>tfw mom is the one that brought me into this shit life

and she wants FLOWERS
she's lucky i don't slap her stupid face.
>>
Question: Where are all you brobots from? Cause not me, nor my mother seem to know it is mothers day, but since I spend all day browsing this board, I know. So I wanted to know if it was country specific or international.
>>
File: image.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
605 KB, 900x900
>live with mom
>she asks me if she wants to do anything today
>"no"
>go to sleep
>wake up
>she's making me dinner
>eat pancakes

haven't told her happy mother's day yet but i think she's mad at me
>>
>>28426272
Tell her you'll do something with her you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>28426297
she brought me into this world and she's going to work
>>
>>28426338

That's such a robot thing to say it becomes hilarious.
>>
i feel bad for people who has slutty moms

>use to go to friends house
>friend's mom always went out to some bars
>sometimes she would come home pissed off
>"o i don't want to talk about it"
>>
>>28426338
She just wants to spend time with you anon
>>
On a more serious note, this day really pisses me off. It forces the assumption upon us which is that every mother is a good mother. Its bullshit. Whilst all the children in a shit place because of their parents pathetic parenting skills feel left to rot and forgotten for a whole day.
>>
>>28425634
How could you ever say that about your very own dear mother?
>>
>>28427118
If your mother has done at least an acceptable job, you should be grateful. If not (and that might be the case when you ended up in this place) you owe her nothing.

>>28427021
Right.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.