[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking normalshits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (250 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
250 KB, 506x608
DUDE
ADULTHOOD
LMAO
>>
I don't get why that made you so mad you decided to make a thread about it
>>
>>28425643
It didn't make me mad though.
>>
>>28425643
It made me fucking mad
>>
>>28426233
Nice dubs. The other guy doesn't get it perhaps.

It's a really shit sense of humour. It's the same as "I'M SO GRUMPY BEFORE I'VE HAD MY COFFEE XDDD" and "Keep calm and drink beer! xDDDD"

Some people will find it irritating, others just stupid. Point is a joke of this low quality can only be popular among normalfags for some reason.
>>
>>28425593
They're not wrong, though.
>>
>i am le adulting XD

glad i'm not the only one that hates that shit
>>
>>28426316
i drink coffee until wine is acceptable :PPP
>>
>>28427669
even people around here dont hate it

this place is mostly filled with 17 year old facebook meme likers nowadays
>>
If you grew up a fat lazy unsophisticated slob, like many of the young adults who relate to this sort of shit. That's the irony of it, these 'wise' oversimplifications.
>>
>>28425593
my adult life tbqh
>>
>>28427804
>slim, trim, sophisticated and hard-working
>thats why I post on /r9k/
>>
>>28427864
>nobody with a brain has a computer these days!
>>
I don't know why i haven't deleted my kikebook yet. All that it does it make me rage seeing it filled with unfunny pictures like in the OP, single moms posting pictures of their shit spawn or niglet and swagfags still trying to live it up their last few years of being young while working for minimum wage
>>
It's an interesting meme among young adults of the reddit, buzzfeed, etc type. I think what it is is that they were raised way overconfident. Parents and teachers telling them they'll grow up to be whatever they want to be, great scientists, famous artists, marine biologists, whatever the fuck but yet they all sat around doing jack shit with their thumb up their ass getting their egos fed. Turns out they didn't become shit, they are the same dumbfucks they were growing up, and the only thing that changed is that they now have to do laundry and pay the bills. They think this is some extremely wise disillusionment and, with their overfed egos, and the very essence of adulthood so they take pride in it in their 'le adult club xD' when in reality they are just lazy failed pieces of shit like they have always been
>>
>>28428000
>knowing any single moms
how's life as a poorfag?
>>
>>28425593
>feeling tried all the time

what?
>>
>>28428025
>how's life as a poorfag?
you tell me
>>
You're half to blame for putting yourself in their company (in this case being on Facebook with them).
>>
>>28426316
>criticizing normie memes
i'd hate to see what normies thought of our "low quality" memes
>>
>>28427864
hey, we are all anonymous here. Ignore reality and claw at the air all you want if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>28428079
>work 12 hours a day for shekelstein, earning peanuts
>never any time for yourself, all your "spare" time is spent prepping for work or getting the bare minimum of sleep
>>
>>28428088
i have never met a single mom in my life because i actually went to school and got a real job.

i know one girl from high school who ended up a single mom and i've heard of a few divorces but i'm not a cuck like you having a facebook full of this trash. is 4chan the highlight of your day?
>>
>>28428178
>is 4chan the highlight of your day?
is it the highlight of YOUR day?
>>
>>28428224
>cucked the fuck out
>tries to be funny
>>
>>28428235
I wish you'd at least try
>>
>>28428000
Naw, single moms can be fucking hilarious if you enjoy watching human drama and dumb shit.

Saw a video of a mom letter her 3 year old drive a car by himself to prove a point to some other bitch, it was gold
>>
It's 100% true, though.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.