[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that islam is the true "beta uprising".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453592139148.png (14 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1453592139148.png
14 KB, 195x195
Friendly reminder that islam is the true "beta uprising".

Islam will bring back moral values and will put an end to degnerate slut culture.
>>
why dont we make our own sect and remove all that boring prayer/fasting stuff
>>
>>28425407
>fatass detected
original
>>
>>28425344
>Signing up for any religion
Enjoy being a pawn for someone while getting told it's the right thing. Also, you'll be convinced to act like a good goy.

Why would you even believe in any nonexistent higher being?
>>
>>28425344
Nice bait mate
Are you gonna strap bomb vests to the fish you catch?
>>
>>28425460
Don't be stupid, we all know that God's not literally real.
Religion is just a useful way to keep women and slave races under control.
>>
Islam in the Middle-East may be like that.

But I'm a Muslim who grew up in Europe, and I saw nothing of what you said, or nothing of what we claim in reality.
People still fuck around, the difference is that they do it hidden from their parents.
You'd be astounded to find out how many dicks are being sucked. The people have religion only as name, they don't act any of it and still use the "racism" card all the time.
I have seen as many clean muslims as christians.

The problem/solution is not necessarily the point, the point is the poison in society that turns people into what they are.
The west used to be very traditional and conservative under Christianity, but those values slowly got destroyed from the inside out. Children acted less and less religious as generations passed, and the same thing is happening to Islam here.

Most of this is anecdotal, but I hear the same from many people, and it is very common indeed.
>>
>>28425459
actually fasting makes you more prone to weight gain since you binge on food in the evening. That's why the gulf countries rank amongst the fattest in the world.
>>
File: 1462089057117.jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
1462089057117.jpg
24 KB, 600x422
>Be mudslime
>Treat roasties like shit
>Treat homos like shit
>Treat minorities like shit
>Lefties still defend you because racism
>>
>>28425590
>that's why the gulf countries rank amongst the fattest in the world.
No, that's because they drive and fly everywhere, and consider walking and physical labor to be beneath them.
Gulf countries are actually some of the most Americanized countries in the world.
>>
>>28425528
>Can you leave your religion at any time
>You approve of Mohammed face fucking a nine year old girl
>Can you tell me what the direct translation of the word 'Islam' to english
> By wearing whatever crap on you head and not eating one meat you please an all powerful omnipotent entity.

Sorry mate but that better be bait
>>
>>28425651
> Sharia Law
> American principles of 'Freedom'

Pick one
>>
>>28425344
Islam is pure Chad dictatorship.
>>
>>28425692
>implying fucking nine year olds is wrong
What else are you gonna do with them, teach them how to read and vote? Look how well that went.
>>
>>28425590
>That's why the gulf countries rank amongst the fattest in the world.
They're not fat because of fasting one month per year.
>>
>>28425726
Gulf countries are just American capitalist degeneracy pits with a veneer of Shari'a law and honor. Even Osama Bin Laden considered them too Americanized and un-Islamic.
>>
>>28425752
Chekt and kekt
The other points are valid AF tho
>>
>>28425731
>Islam is pure Chad dictatorship.
One of the most powerful islamic kingdoms were founded by slaves.
>>
File: 1455098341003.jpg (264 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1455098341003.jpg
264 KB, 500x707
>>28425692
>Can you leave your religion at any time
you leave the religion when you stop believing.
If you mean announcing it, I personally can because of my "liberal" environment, but it's a common problem that heads get to fly, yeah.

>You approve of Mohammed face fucking a nine year old girl
No proof that she was 9, one can also pinpoint the age as 19. Besides, in an age where people die before they were 40, why was it strange to fuck prepubescents? Are you saying that everywhere else in the world, people waited for people to turn 18?

>Can you tell me what the direct translation of the word 'Islam' to english
"surrender" "submission" "servitude"

> By wearing whatever crap on you head and not eating one meat you please an all powerful omnipotent entity.
yup
>>
>>28425944
Fair enough mate
You didn't cuck out
You didn't scream racism
You responded to the criticism

Though it conflicts with my personal thought I can accept you like that

Good day kind sir and don't go extremist

>Feeling good because I saw /b/ send a hamster into space and /lit/ make The Very Hungry Caterpillar nsfw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.