[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of complaining about being a virgin, why not attend anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: virgins.jpg (102 KB, 800x396) Image search: [Google]
virgins.jpg
102 KB, 800x396
Instead of complaining about being a virgin, why not attend anime conventions?

You don't even have to like shitty anime or anything, just cosplay as anything you like, show up and fuck women. There are endless teenage babes ripe for the fucking, and the best part is that everyone there will be equally as autistic as you. Women literally only cosplay because they want to be fucked.

There are no chads at these conventions for obvious reasons, and unless you're a mega autstic fat faggot you are literally guaranteed pussy.
>>
I went to PAX and fucked 3 girls, I was a virgin before that. I never knew it was so easy, I just had to get drunk and talk to people.

None of the girls were amazingly hot, but you've got to start somewhere.
>>
>>28425006
the problem with your plan is that I'm a mega autistic fat faggot
>>
>>28425006
I don't want to just get laid, I want an ideal romantic anime relationship. Real cunts can't provide that so I'll stick to jerking off.
>>
I'm an autistic weeb but cons seem cringy as hell. I don't think ever could.
>>
>>28425006
This is definitely a thing.
However, the chads have caught on.
http://www.returnofkings.com/37273/a-guide-for-getting-laid-at-anime-conventions
>>
>>28425971
your hand can't provide it either
>>28425999
>return of kings
>chads
heh
>>
I used to cringe at cosplayers, thinking I wouldn't fall that low. Now I don't give a fuck, but there are no cons near me, or even in the whole country.
>>
I'm more afraid of going alone and even then I can't even imagine ever having a group to go with.
>>28425971
pretty much this. It seems like way too much effort for some bullcrap like how it is everywhere else. I'm staying in my room.
>>
>not weebish enough
>not chaddy at all
>don't know how to just walk up and talk to people even when I'm drunk (>>28425081)
>actually tried once but just wound up having a panic attack in a hotel room and leaving and driving home
>>
>>28425006
Too many SJWs there.

>>28425081
Did you sleep in their hotel room afterwards, or did you leave? Ideally, I'd spend the night with someone I sleep with.
>>
Girls with abnormal interests are easy as fuck.

I went to a renaissance festival and got chatted up by every 5-7/10 girl there.

Got a couple numbers too. Maybe I can finally make it happen.
>>
>>28425927
lose weight you fucking faggot... get some adipex and you won't have to eat for weeks
>>
>>28427221
so then instead of a mega autistic fat faggot he'll just be a mega autistic faggot

still not good odds senpai
>>
>>28425006
The guy on the far left is qt.

I'm still ugly and cannot compete with the handsome guys that do attend these events.
>>
>>28425006
Don't come if you have no interest in the subject matter. You will just spread bad mood. And people don't cosplay for that reason. Your shitty attitude will ruin anime conventions.
>>
>>28425006
I went to local weaboo gathering ironically once. It was very bad and pretty nice day at the same time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.