[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go through my childhood items >see this old journal i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1418509772714.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1418509772714.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>go through my childhood items
>see this old journal i wrote when i was elementary school age
>see a badly erased journal entry

it reads
>"Dear Journal"
>"My favorite thing in all the world to do is kell every girls. And kell girls with a poisin snake. An never give girls antudote"

we are born to be robots
>>
Sounds like elliot rodger to me
>>
>>28424973
It is our destiny
Gdc jsbdhs d
>>
kek, I wish I still had my old journal as a kid. I drew some Coldsteel tier edgy comics about a grim-reaper ripoff character who killed everyone with a big scythe.
>>
>>28424973
In an old sketch pad I found a substitution cipher I made to write notes about people I wanted to kill
>>
>>28424973
>couldn't spell when he was a kid
this is a sign of permanent mental retardation
>>
>>28425114
Lol isn't that shit just the weirdest? I recently found a thinspo book i made when I was 12, it was the worst. It was basically just cutouts of girls in magazines, pictures of food, writing about how fat I am and about portion control, entries about losing weight. What a retard I was.
>>
>>28425213
>this is a sign of permanent mental retardation
not an argument
>>
>>28424973
>tfw I found my old "train maps"
>tfw I remeber that I wanted to be a railway engeneer or something

Should I start lurking on /n/?
>>
>reading childhood journal
>the writing prompt was "star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight..."
>my addition was "that my family will not make me cry"
>tfw dad had probably delivered one of his verbal smackdowns and I came into school with cryface again
>>
>>28424973
>kell

Are you a southern fag? Do you pronounce pen and pin the same?
>>
>>28425690
Why would I spell things the way I pronounce things?
>>
>>28425714
Why else would you spell "Kill"as "Kell"?
>>
>>28425784
He's a fucking child you retard, how would he know how to spell? Remember that all robots are niggers
>>
File: longest fart.png (38 KB, 654x146) Image search: [Google]
longest fart.png
38 KB, 654x146
>>28424973
your post reminded me of this thing I saw here a while back
>>
>>28425938
Exactly, he didn't know how to spell it so he guessed it was spelled with an E

Which indicates he probably pronounces I and E the same in words like "kill" and "pen" and "pin"

I was just asking if that was why.
>>
>>28425308
I'm not arguing, just informing you that you're retarded.
>>
>>28426036
>I'm not arguing, just informing you that you're retarded.

Not an argument
>>
>>28424973
I found my autism journal from 1st grade too, OP.
I lost it, but I remember the entries.
>"me n sabastien wil take over the SCHOOL"
>"he sayed we will do it tomorow"
>"we will take over it the principels ofice"

>sebastian lied
>he didn't give a fuck
>he kept telling me "we'll do it tomorrow" every day
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.