[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying really hard not to hate women >one of them expresses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: heh.png (657 KB, 644x771) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
657 KB, 644x771
>trying really hard not to hate women
>one of them expresses her opinion

every time
>>
>>28424919
manlets btfo once again

hahaha

i'm 5'7
>>
>>28424919
>I'm an ugly, vapid, Tumblr-tard and my list of demands from a potential spouse is longer than
>>
>>28424919

Pansexuality - for people who crave being different so much that being "bisexual" just isn't edgy enough for them.

Also,
>Taller than me, definitely.
>I don't like looking down on people.
Yeah, way to disguise your shallow preferences as some kind of noble b.s.
>>
>implying that's not hot as shit
Have you ever dated a chick like that. They're batshit insane and the sex is amazing.
>>
>tfw pickier than even the most snobby, self entitled women
>no gf in years
>okay with this if it means i dont have to spend the time with women i'm not compatible with
>>
>>28424978
I lost 3 centimeters. Probably because of computer.
>>
She seems really nice, don't see what op is so butthurt about.
>>
>>28425109
>dating a bunself
Naaah nigga, you don't know what you're doing
>>
>>28425226
whatever senpai.
I'm bisexual.

If chicks wanna use special labels because it makes them feel special then by all means let them do it.
>>
>>28425095
The difference between bisexuality and pansexuality is that bisexuals love men and women, whereas pansexuals love men, women and attention
>>
File: wut is this shit.png (814 KB, 642x652) Image search: [Google]
wut is this shit.png
814 KB, 642x652
>>28424919
>I don't like looking down on people
>As long as they're taller and owning what they got
>I don't like having standards but I want someone who is above this standard
it's almost like she tries to be a hypocrite
also what does she mean by"owning what they got"
so she wants someone who's tall and rich/owns a lot of stuff?
or just tall and owns stuff instead of renting stuff, no matter how little he/she has?
I'm so confused...
>>
>>28425441
She doesn't mean it literally, geez.

English is not even my 1st language and even I know that 'to own something' can also mean that you acknowledge or admits something.

e.g.: "he's a bit of an elitist but at least he owns it"
>>
>>28425709
oh she means it like that, I see..
>tfw being around normies for so long has made me shallow-minded
thanks for enlightening me
>>
>>28424919
whats the source of this
>>
>i look for personality traits
>men must be skinny and tall
>>
>>28426592
http://www.vice.com/read/what-do-women-find-attractive
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.