[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who actually likes Sundays other than wagecucks? >everything's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Who actually likes Sundays other than wagecucks?
>everything's closed
>friends don't want to hang out on Sunday because it's Sunday and schools the next day
>Nobody wants to play the good vidya online
>Boredom
>Hungover from Saturday night
>the places that are open close at like, 6
Seriously wtf /r9k/?
>>
kind of better tv shows are on
>>
>>28424938
You have to wait the whole day just to watch Game Of Thrones or Silicon valley, it's easier for me to just wait to Monday afternoon and watch them
>>
>>28424904
but muh holy day
>>
>>28424904
Why don't people want to hang out on sundays? I too dislike planning things for sunday but am unsure as to why I have this hesitation.
>>
>>28425107
Its bullshit. Sunday is like the perfect day for chilling. The whole week system is bullshit, neetdom really lets you realize it.
>>
>school tomorrow
>hung over from yesterday
Underage normie thinks he understands what the wagecuck meme is about lmao.

Get out of highschool and on neetbux and I'll allow you to post that again.
>>
>>28424904
>friends
Just where the FUCK do you think you are?
>>
File: lotus-flowers-wallpaper-hd-41.jpg (772 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
lotus-flowers-wallpaper-hd-41.jpg
772 KB, 2560x1600
>>28425230
The NEET path (which I deem the "middle path" (Buddhist term) of the modern age) allows you to open your eyes to many things that a wagie may never see. Good on you for pursuing the NEET tradition of deep thought and criticism of the so-called natural world.
>>
>>28424904
>friends
fuck off normie scum
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.