[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do roasties hate the Manic Pixie Dream Girl character type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1458265671491.png (425 KB, 579x730) Image search: [Google]
1458265671491.png
425 KB, 579x730
Why do roasties hate the Manic Pixie Dream Girl character type so much?
>>
I kind of am a MPDG but I don't listen to indie music and I am not white. I wish I could attract a handsome man by being myself but the reality is that men are not attracted to it.
>>
>>28424768
Because it's just Stacey with cool hair XD

Men will never settle for an unattractive woman even they themselves are buttugly
>>
I recognize that shota anal
>>
>>28425258
How often do you look at pics of little boys getting sodomized?
>>
>>28424768
because she's always written to fall in love with some beta nerd instead of chad. it's very demeaning to women
>>
File: 1462456511407.jpg (474 KB, 592x800) Image search: [Google]
1462456511407.jpg
474 KB, 592x800
>>28425411
If the answer isn't daily, why even live?
>>
>>28425211
>not white
Ewwwwwwww you are probably a dog or a pig or an ape then.
>>
>>28424768
>>28425449
Exactly, the thought of loser men even having any remote sense of hope or expectation is like splatting babies against a barn for women.
>>
>>28424768
Because it's complete shit and the only time it ever worked was in Annie Hall, where the entire archetype was split between the two main characters and the story the film told was Annie's and not Allen's.
>>
>>28424768
Because it makes women seem interesting, and real women can't compete with that
>>
>>28425463
how to get hair like in this?
>>
>>28424768
I'm not even a roastie and I hate that stereotype too.
>>
>>28425211
Because you're ugly as shit, you mentaly handicaped femalenegro
>>
>>28424768
Probably because they don't see the "zany, random and quirky" traits that embody the MPDG endearing, the see them as annoying.
I mean, Angsty, mysterious and brooding types are popular amongst the fangirls, and most guys are pretty annoyed by such a tired old archetype.
>>
Because they don't want men to have expectations, they just want them to accept their oceanic trench after they reach 30, MPDG is displayed as pure, sweet, nurturing, supportive, and loyal, overall a bundle of kindness and joy that makes perserverance worth it, most women aren't any of those things, so women destroy any expectations of a sweet, loyal, nurturing MPDG and surpress it with "muhsoggyknee" and make you think that some obnoxious, selfish, hamplanet that was run through everyone in the tri-county area with a litter of bastard children from different men is actually a good catch.
>>
>>28425211
Men are not attracted to cute girls? Since when?
Post a picture.
>>
>>28425696
Be born asian.
>>
>>28424768
It's the female equivalent of Chad.
>>
Because it's an archetype written by men for men and it's never about the woman herself
>>
MPDG can be cute but mostly they're just the cheerleader for the male lead, which is probably what women dislike.
>>
>>28425243
/thread

Orgy anal
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.