[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anybody have any love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 749x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 749x1051
does anybody have any love?
>>
I just want a boy to sit on my penis.
>>
>>28424648
is that yours?
>>
>>28424648
Shave, literal faggot
>>
>>28424661
I want to sit on a boy's penis.
>>
>>28424666
It's mine! It's all yours if you want!
>>
>>28424730
got skype? Origami
>>
>>28424940
i do indeed, it is qaswerqwer
>>
I HAVE LOVE TO GIVE
>>
>>28425185
>less than 2 minutes late
I hope you've already killed yourself
>>
>>28425152
Just FYI that's not me idk why he's pretending to be
>>
>>28425185
Yay! Anything you want daddy?
>>
>>28425327
No not for you
I'm in love with a bartender named Brad
>>
>tfw in love with on two qts who like me back
>>
>>28425551
which one do you love more?
>>
>>28425577
Well I have stronger feelings for one who I've known for a lot longer, but the other girl is fucking cool and we have a lot in common but I've only known her a couple weeks. Just gonna try and play things out and see what happens.
>>
>>28425650
oh, why have you known her that long but not made a move if you know she likes you?

good luck anyways man
>>
>>28424648
I'd fuck that ass raw desu fampai
>>
>>28425874
Not that guy, but I'm in a fairly similar situation.
I've never made a move because making a move is something you do in person and we tend to talk over skype and such because she's in another country.
But this summer she'll visit and I'll confess.
>>
>>28425950
cool, man. good luck.
>>
>>28425874
We work at the same job, but I am slowly trying to make moves on her, I didn't before because I was awkward around girls but she's been taking the initiative on flirting and that's helped my confidence immensely.

I think my feelings are stronger just because things have been building up at such a slow boil, the light flirting and the sexy glances and us bumping into each other now and then and getting closer, it feels kind of sweet and innocent even though she's "experienced" if you catch my drift.

Also she has a boyfriend but I think I still have a shot.
>>
>>28425950
If you confess, just don't make it weird man, I've been down that road. Just say you like her and want to go out with her, keep it simple.

There's a fine balancing act between letting a girl know you like her and letting you her know you would be her loyal sex slave because you see her as a goddess.
>>
>>28426618
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x673
>>28425889
R-r-really? :)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.