[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that family who took off their shoes inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 29gk6t5.jpg.gif (235 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
29gk6t5.jpg.gif
235 KB, 100x100
>that family who took off their shoes inside
>>
Everyone should do this imo. It's weird not to.
>>
One day when you're the one who has to clean the carpets and shit you'll see why.
>>
its quite common here where i live
>>
>>28424600
wearing shoes inside is uncomfy
>>
Why americans dont generally do this? Are your houses that drafty?
>>
Why the hell would you wear shoes inside? Literally tracks dirt from wherever you've been throughout the day in your house. Weirdo.
>>
>wearing normal shoes inside
>walking around in socks, or even worse, fucking barefoot
>not having slippers or inside shoes
Fucking barbarians
>>
I only wear shoes when it's cold and there is snow. Or hot pavement. But, even then, I just carry cheap flipflops around and try to walk in grass. I've even hiked barefooted but kept some shoes in my pack in case I come up to something I don't want to step in. If it were allowed I wouldn't even wear my "emergency flipflops" to go into stores.

>tl;dr fuck shoes
>>
>>28426143
>not letting your feet be free
why are your floors so dirty that you can't walk around barefoot?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>that kid who trod in dog shit on the way back from school and kept wearing those shoes in his house and none of his family seemed to care about that or how their house smelled
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x480
>>28424600
>previous bf stepped in cat shit in his kitchen
>gets into every groove of his shoe
>PUTS IT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER
>USES A PEN TO SCRAPE IT OUT

Tbqh if he just wore socks you just dispose of them and bathe your foot
>>
>wearing your fucking dirty shoes which have trod on mud, food, animal feces, etc. in the fucking house
are you guys mentally ill? why would anyone do this...?

why even live in a fucking house? why not a cave?

this legit causes me rage, it's like those people who just let their animals piss and shit everywhere in the house
>>
File: 146108381906.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
146108381906.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>28424600
>forget to take off shoes
>friend's mom starts freaking out
>their dog is barking at you
>>
>>28426042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6LnBcBorto
>>
>>28424600
>not realizing that wearing shoes indoors is a marker of low socio-economic class

congrats, you're trash
>>
>walking with your dirty, piss, gum and shit covered shoes inside

UNCOMFY
>>
Times it's acceptable to wear shoes inside:

>Big parties (unless specifically stated otherwise by the host)
>When you have to leave soon after again
>Getting ready to go out but forgetting something

Right?
>>
>>28426184
because someone wore shoes in his house
>>
>>28426556
Times it's acceptable to wear shoes inside:

>The mudroom/immediate entryway
>Nowhere else

Right?
>>
>>28426372
Something similar happened to me. I ran out of their house from there.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.