[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would some normie sponsor me? (no money involved)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: images (8).jpg (5 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
5 KB, 213x144
>have been cleaning apartment for a couple hours
>not going to lie, im not even half way done
>i dont want to keep being a piece of shit
>i need someone to keep me in line

this is the list of things i need to get done
>keep my apartment clean every day
>fix my a/c
>fix my computer
>fix my fucked up teeth
>get a ton of medical exams done
>loose a ton of weight
>finally finish highschool at 23
>get back into drawing
>go to college
>get a life
>hopefuly be happy
i was hoping to get someone to writer two mails a week and get directions on what to do next
my hope levels are pretty fucking low but thats good because i fuck up the worst when im happy
>>
>>28424560

hey bro

I work in STEM and have had long-term girlfriends.

My life is less than ideal but I can help you out.
>>
>>28424656
great, what do you have in mind.
>>
>>28424656

OK, first of all, no need to catastrophize. I'll assume the worst case here...so what if your room is full of rats and feces and you have HIV? Neither's gonna kill you for a few years. Don't stress out about it.

Health is the #1 goal...fix this first and it makes everything else easier.

For you...stop eating grains and stop eating sugar.

Tell me more about your life...
> what do you do for $$$
> what social contacts do you have
> what skills if any do you have
> what is your meyers-briggs type (what kind of person are you)
>>
>>28424739

Once you tell me about your life now I can make a plan.
>>
>>28424560

If you lived in England I'd just help you clean up the flat lol
>>
>>28424879
first of all somehow i have the willpower to clean once or twice a month so its bad but doesnt reach infestation levels

>neet, not 5 years of neet tho, i worked a couple jobs for a year each
>dad, one friend i text a couple times a year and shows up in my birthday
>one year of drawing classes down the drain
>some 3d modeling experience
>probably feeling or sensation, i get told i change a lot, my biggest problem is that i circkle between complete helplessness, trying to do somethinmg but feeling its pointless, actually start doing well and getting too confident and ruining everything
>>
>>28425012
thanks but i dont like people knowing how i live, thats why i clean on sundays when people cant see me taking out ten bags of trash
>>
>>28425040
>my biggest problem is that i circkle between complete helplessness, trying to do somethinmg but feeling its pointless, actually start doing well and getting too confident and ruining everything

feels man. feels.
>>
>>28425040

Alright, here's a plan.

Take one full week for each step. The important thing is to make each change permanent. It takes just 10 repetitions to "learn" a habit but it takes 10,000 repetitions to make a habit automatic.

Things you've done 10 times before take willpower to do.

Things you've done (or mentally rehearsed) 10,000 times before happen automatically, with zero willpower needed.

Willpower is like "mana". Doing things you've trained but not mastered uses up willpower. Sleeping restores willpower.

continued...
>>
>>28425188
so i just have to lay in bed and masturbate constantly? seems easy
>>
>>28425188

Here are 5 items. Make each of these permanent by 10,000 reps of mentally rehearsing it (visualizing it clearly, like you're actually doing it in a dream and it's going well).

1. I do the right thing no matter what my mood is.

2. I eat only meat and vegetables.

3. I exercise hard (sweat or feel physically sore) every day.

4. I care about other people...I ask them about themselves and remember what they tell me.

5. I'm always learning...I enjoy solving difficult practice problems (math questions, questions about great books, etc.)

This is the recipe for being successful. Do these items 1 at a time and you will win at life.
>>
>>28425432
i cant really exercise hard or do anything beyond just walking without harming myself
>>
>>28425255

See the 5 items above.

If you've done the mental rehearsing right, you'll go get stuff done instead of masturbating.
>>
>>28425484

If you're obese, walking is hard exercise. If you're really obese, just waving your arms around above your head is hard exercise.
>>
>>28425497
the masturbation was a joke because you said doing something 10000 times makes it automatic
>>28425525
it really is, i have walked so much i couldnt get out of bed for days
>>
Talk to me, OP. What do you think of all this?
>>
>>28425188
>>28425432
ok but i was looking for more concrete help
>>
>>28425629

Pick one change you want at a time.
Make the change (practice and rehearse) until it's automatic (takes willpower not to do it).
Repeat.

If you want to be micro-managed, join the Marines or a cult.
>>
>>28425596
first of all im pretty fucked
im not a bad person, or at least not too bad. I try not to hurt others but
ok here is the thing, i get weekly allowance, i also used to get drawing classes money.
and i get money to pay for the apartment expenses
i sometimes skip a couple drawing classes to get some extra cash, my dad found out and i dont get any more drawing classes, thing is i spent the expenses money thinking i would make up for it shkipping classes and saving money from my allowance and now not only i cant count on that money but also everything got really expensive so i have no way of making that money.
I cant tell my dad, i should tell my dad but he is not the listening or forgiving kind of person and i already fucked up plenty
there is another solution tho, im missing 1 subject to get my highschool diploma, java. Dad is willing to pay a java proffessor and i have been looking like crazy, i called 3 of them and they all shut me down.
If i can get a proffesor i can dad im getting two hours casses but only take an hour and a half and make the money back
>>
>>28425735
>If you want to be micro-managed
i was looking for a person to give a little semblance of a shit
>>
>>28425875

OK that makes sense. That sounds really hard.

So, the java class? Ask the high school if there's another way to get the 1 credit (take an online class, take a test, or get credit for a different class)? Chances are the high school wants you to get a diploma because it improves their graduation rate numbers...find a way for the administrator to give you a credit for something you already did. "Independent study" for "drawing"?
>>
>>28426165
I went through this when I had to study for math, people working for the school are not allowed to recommend profesors who don't work with the school
>>
>>28426165
It doesn't work like that, there aren't different classes with different credits.
You choose between technology, media and two other branches and pass every class
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.