[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/a-mise rable-mothers-day-made-m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 750x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 750x269
http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/a-miserable-mothers-day-made-me-cheat-on-my-husband/
>>
Who the fuck gives their wife gifts on MOTHER'S day?
>>
Nah, she always had her sight on the other guy. This gave her a reason to.
>>
>>28424463
The husband should have sat down his wife and had a discussion of illegitimate hallmark holidays and why you should not celebrate them. Did he expect his partner to be full of knowledge and philosophy? No of course not, you got to help your partner with that stuff yourself.
>>
How about men stop breeding idiot women

>Biology
>Thristy for pussy
>>
>>28424463
Why are murrikans so stupid? Mother's day is a day for kids to show gratitude and love to their moms here. Not for wives to get anything from their husbands. Why are women so self-centered and sociopathic?
>>
>>28424501
She didn't meet the other guy until after Mother's Day.
>>
women will do all type of retarded shit and somehow rationalize it and think they were in the right.

A woman could push a button that would obliterate the entire human species and still think they were somehow justified in doing it because their husband forgot their 3 year and 4 months anniversary.
>>
>>28424498
Pretty much everybody normal.
>>
>>28424501
this

all she needed was her casus beli
>>
Thanks for the daily reminder to never get married. I wish more guys would wake up.
>>
>>28425906
>there are shitty women in the world, therefore every woman is shitty
>>
>>28424463
Islam lookin pretty good right about now
>>
>>28425952
The majority of women are shitty.
>>
>>28425967
i have been saying this forever.
>>
>>28426038
So don't marry the majority of women.
>>
>>28425952
I was with a girl for 5 years (engaged) before she did something shitty. Theyre always really nice in the beginning, will make you feel like youre a king, then will shit all over you. That is what women do. Every single last one of them. Go get married man. Dont say thousands of guys didnt warn you
>>
>>28426116
>every single one of them
So all those old couples who have been happily married for decades are part of a vast conspiracy? Cool.
>>
>>28425716
So she says.
>>
>>28426195
not a valid argument
they were raised in a different time with different values and morals. All of those things are gone now. Now society is all about pandering to a womans needs and she will go out and find what she wants from someone else be it physical or emotional. Like I said, do what youre gonna do, but dont say no one warned you. I have not ever heard of a relationship working out in modern times.
>>
>>28425967
They've got the right idea to beat them
>>
>>28424463
>my wife forgot what marriage meant and now she's single as fuck on mothers day :^)
>>
>>28426228
Why would she lie in an anonymous article, dumbass?

>>28426257
I personally know several people in their 20s who have been in relationships for many years and are doing great. I understand that you have trust issues because you got fucked over, but don't blame it on 'society pandering to a woman's needs' like a /pol/tard.
>>
File: 1456349965158.jpg (27 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1456349965158.jpg
27 KB, 428x469
>>28426350
>theyve been together for years! Theyre a successful couple! Surely nothing can ever split them apart!
I have a very large social circle friend, being in the military and all. Ive seen it all. The really, really ugly girls are far less likely to fuck around but sometimes not even then.
>>
>>28426350
I cheated once on my current partner, couldn't resist a high school crush and they never found out. The relationship is going great, but no one realizes what I've done.

I wouldn't be surprised if those people you know have cheated on their partners, it's soo easy and 100% of the time you find out someone has been cheated, has been because they were too obvious about it or someone told on them.
>>
>>28426402
Wow, you're so wise and world-weary! I wish I could grow up and know everything like you!

>>28426452
I know I'd never cheat on my GF. It's not crazy to think that there are women out there who would never cheat on their partners. Actual statistics on cheating put the rate somewhere around 10-15%. It is nowhere near ubiquitous.
>>
>>28426350
>why would she lie
Because women lie to themselves all the time to validate their actions instead of taking responsibility.
>>
>>28426402
That's the military dude. I've told countless people don't get married while you're enlisted. The base is filled with fit horn dogs and a woman has no resolve to not cheat.
>>
>>28426513
>dismissed real world experience because it doesn't follow your narrative
You're a mental infant
>>
>>28424463
It wouldn't have happened if he wasn't an idiot desu.
>>
>>28426528
So she made up the story about going on this dating site and finding a dude to lie to herself. Nice. How far up your own ass are you?
>>
>>28424463
This is hilarious. My dad used to buy things for my mom on Mother's Day but she kept giving him shit for wasting money on flowers and jewelry so now he doesn't any longer.

This is really nothing more than whores finding whatever bullshit excuse to cheat. Fuck her.
>>
>>28426631
People make up stories on the internet all the time you condescending asshat.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.