[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that if your mother has you in her 30s, that there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: rain pepe.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rain pepe.gif
2 MB, 400x300
Is it true that if your mother has you in her 30s, that there will be something wrong with you?

My mother had me in her late 30s after a miscarriage, and I am a depressed manlet with extreme social anxiety, dysphoria and paranoia. By contrast, my sister is a successful Stacey, my mother was a Stacey when she was my age and my father at my age was an intelligent Chad at university who could get any girl he wanted to.
>>
>>28424345
no its not true, just more likely.
>>
File: sad frog.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>28424345
>My mother had me in her late 30s after a miscarriage, and I am a depressed manlet with extreme social anxiety, dysphoria and paranoia. By contrast, my sister is a successful Stacey, my mother was a Stacey when she was my age and my father at my age was an intelligent Chad at university who could get any girl he wanted to.

fuck, EXACTLY the same here, i have seen the older mother = robot hypothesis a few times.
>>
>>28424345
You are more likely to get genetic defects when women reach their 40s, but I'm not sure I'd that would directly apply to your mental health issues, it's usually for things like incorrect chromosomes and such
>>
My mom was 42 when she had me. I may be a robot, but lucky I'm not a downie.
>>
literally the exact same here
>>
>>28424345
My mother was 34, which is somewhat borderline
>>
are your mother and sister taller than you?
>>
>>28424522
even the miscarriage part and chad father / stacy sister?
this is fucking paranormal.
>>
>>28424582
No. I am taller than them, but much shorter than my father.
>>
My mom had me in her mid-30s
This explains a lot of things tbqfhwy
>>
>>28424588
not miscarriage but both my parents needed fertility medication in order to give birth to me
>>
My mom had me in her mid 30s after having trouble conceiving for many years. I'm a typical manlet-robot.
>>
genes arent copied as efficiently past the age of 28 or so
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.