[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was your go to spot during lunch in high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 259x194
Where was your go to spot during lunch in high school?
>>
in the english teacher's classroom to play MTG
>>
My high school was just a few streets away from my house so I would just go home for lunch. Watch TV and jack off before going back to school. Pretty weird now that I think about it
>>
Next to the vending machine, in it's shadow.
>>
I actually did sit at a table with some other people, though they all thought I was fucked up
>>
>>28424235
The Bathroom to play Monster Hunter on a toilet.
>>
Home or to the upstairs window overlooking the main hallway
>>
>>28424235
I went home(lived nearby). In cases where I did not have enough time, I just walked around outside, not eating lunch. During my three years of high school I literally ate lunch in the cafeteria ONCE.
>>
>>28424276
math teacher's for us
>>
In the dumpster
>>
It depended on the day, but there were clubs for autists every day of the week because the teachers knew we would've gotten bullied.

Off the top of my head there was...

Monday - Anime
Tuesday - Board and card game
Wednesday - Chess
Thursday - Rubix cube
Friday - Videogame
>>
me and my boyfriend would go to into the forest, where was several car seats and a firepit plus loads of garbage. was nice and peaceful. lots of needles and bottles.

i never once ate in the cafe. too loud, too many people. the cafe was horrible
>>
>>28424235
I just walked outside the school and listened to music while eating a sandwich or toast for lunch. Beats sitting among normies any day.
>>
>>28424326

I did this too. I thought we were friends until the last week of highschool one of them told me that I wasn't hanging out with them, I was hanging 'around' them but they didn't want to break it to me.

No wonder none of them ever invited me or talked to me after school
>>
>>28424235
the library or toilet
>>
I never sit among normies during HS lunch i just walked around listening to music while having a sandwich or a toast in my hand.
>>
Edge of the parking lot where no one else ever went
>>
At a table with my friends.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (302 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
302 KB, 1600x1200
>>28424235
A table in the courtyard close to the building for shade
>>
>>28424235
Right behind the garbage can.
>>
File: tfw.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Sat in the corner with one guy friend and this shy asian girl who never talked. He was my best friend in High School and we were both loners who didnt talk to anyone else.
This asian girl sat with us but she never talked. I guess she didnt have any friends either. I was stupid and never said much to her. I never realised at the time she was kind of cute. My only regret is kind of ignoring her and not becoming friends with her.
>>
>>28426122

She probably turned into a turbo slut in college
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1440x900
With my friends.
>>
sitting on the floor next to my teacher's desk
>>
>>28426352
kek, are you a dog?
>>
>>28424235
The library like a fucking nerd I earned my place here.
>>
File: 1393263936267.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1393263936267.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>28424235
>go to spot during lunch
Pic related, would just fuck around on my phone to pass time. It was a restroom that no one ever used thankfully since it was on a far end of school.

I did use the library at one point, but after the librarians started remembering my face they started getting bitch about it...
>>
>>28424235
I'd just walk around campus by myself, making sure I never passed the same place twice. I hoped that way people would think I was just going somewhere else to be with my friends, but I know they knew.
>>
>>28426516
But seriously though why is he playing a Gameboy Advance SP?
>>
The library everyday

I just watched anime in there on my phone then ate lunch when I got home
>>
>>28424235
Alone. Just like your average nigger.
>>
I had two groups of people that I was loose friends with, so I'd sit next to whichever I had been talking to more or whichever had an open spot
>>
>>28424235
The cafe across the street, they had some damn good chicken tendies.
>>
I usually went to town and got me some Burger King or other trash.
10 years later I'm still working on losing all the weight I put on in HS
>>
Basketball courts famalam
Ball is life.
>>
>>28424235
i skipped lunch every day and sat against the wall
>>
I was playing Pokemon with other neckbeard apprentices in primary school. From grade 5 to 7 I hung around the 'cool guys' The people from the 8th grade who smoked in the corner and spat every to seconds on the ground and later on I talked about Pokemon with my old fellow neckbeards.
>>28425931
>Thursday - Rubix cube
Were you able to solve it anon?
>>
I sat at the 'unclassified' table with all the other weirdos and goobers who weren't retarded but were too weird to sit with any other group. I did sometimes hang out with the 'anime/drawfag' group, though. I liked hanging out with them, but I couldn't ever admit them that I thought anime was kinda gay.
>>
The bathroom :(
>>
>>28424235
I went all over but the stoner wow nerds were the most interesting with the black jocks being the least.
>>
>>28424235
Most of the days I'd just stay in the classroom. Either pretending to be asleep or by the window staring at the highway behind the school. When I did went to the cafeteria it was usually when the break time was about to be over, so there was plenty of tables available to sit and eat on my own.
>>
>>28426516
This pretty much.
Sometimes If i was really hungry I would eat alone at a table but I could always hear everyone talking about me, so most days I would just go to a secluded bathroom and dick around on the internet
>>
I would either just sit next to some people I know and eat without talking or, more commonly, go to sit on the steps outside a classroom and eat there and study.
>>
I went to a high school that gave music lessons. I would eat my lunch quickly with some other young musicians, before heading to a room to practice. I would stay there until next class began. Sometimes I'd skip class to practice.

I moved to a tiny apartment (20m^2) when I was 15 to go to that high school. I spent every afternoon practicing from 5 to 8, then went home to sleep. I think I practiced the most out of all the students there.
>>
>>28424235
i drove to mcdonalds with friends or i studied in the library.

i also had sweaty teen sex with hot asian chicks sometimes but this was only after school.
>>
>>28424235
Sat with the nerdy chicks, they always talked about sailor moon and shit. Most of them were actually pretty hot. I had a cush on one really bad. Mfw i never knew she liked me back until I got married.
>>
File: lb_fireengineshape_lg.jpg (15 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
lb_fireengineshape_lg.jpg
15 KB, 262x192
>Used to have a lunchbox in the shape of a fire truck
>Had no friends, so I kept this lunchbox until I was 15
>Had it throughout elementary school and didn't want to let it go
>Used to go and sit in the corner at a table by myself where people wouldn't look at me
>Had a very childish outlook
>My lunch everyday at age 15 was a carton of juice, a sandwich with the crusts cut off and some animal cracker cookies
>Mom would also pack some sweetcorn in a tub
>I would put bits of sweetcorn on the heads of the animals and pretend they were fire fighters and the sweetcorn was their helmets
>did this for years
>one day come into the lunch room
>go to sit down
>notice a bunch of 'chads' from my class staring at me and pointing
>one of them comes over
>takes out a lighter
>lights it
>another chad runs over and starts shouting 'FIRE, FIRE! SAVE US FIREMAN' and grabbing me and shaking me
>I pretend to laugh with them
>they do this everyday for weeks, calling me 'Fireman', getting girls to come and ask for my number only to say 'wait, I know, its 911' then walking off
>one day breakdown in tears when one of them makes me wear a childs firemans helmet while I eat my lunch
>go home, throw my lunchbox in the trash
>started eating lunch in the school field out of a paper bag

its not fair... I wish I still had that lunchbox.
>>
>>28426014
Same here.

I just hung around a group of mid-tier semi popular kids who just kind of tolerated me.

They all got girls and hung out together outside of school, but never invited me anywhere or hung out with me outside of school. I guess I was too autistic to realize they were just putting up with me and were either too nice to tell me to fuck off or just wanted to avoid the awkwardness of outright rejection. After graduation I never spoke to any of them again.

It's so cringeworthy and painfully obvious now that they never really liked me or thought of me as a friend, yet I hung around them literally every day at school.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 720x540
>>28424235
This shitty courtyard outside the lunch room, just a cement area with some grass. It was a main spot for the skaters to play handball, sit on these empty plastic crates and play acoustic guitars.

Pic related from half a decade ago, you can see the pot heads in the background. I just realized how Stacy I was for hanging out with someone else's boyfriend in an almost daily basis when I was 16...
>>
>>28428658
Kind of the same case here, only ever hung out with one of them during HS. But after HS I've been hanging out with a bunch of them
>>
>>28424276
Shit same here but it was my math teacher's room
>>
>>28428684
That's not really a very Stacy thing to do anon. In fact it's the opposite of what a Stacy would o, unless you stole the girl's bf away and laughed about it I guess.
>>
>>28428684
Why the hell are your feet so pale and my god I can just see how Chad he is
>>
>>28424235
Standing outside
>>
>First years of HS
In the cafetieria with my friends

>Sophomore years of HS
I wouldn't eat lunch and I'd just sit in the disabled bathroom listening to dadrock and then stuffed my face when I got home

>Final years of HS

I became a hall monitor and befriended some nerds and bought food from cafeteria and ate it with my new hall monitor nerd buds, felt good desu
>>
>>28428695
That's pretty good. What happened after hs to make it different? How are things now?
>>
>>28428649
I'm sorry anon

I used to be bullied for packing my lunch as well, but it wasn't that bad.
>>
File: what if i kiss u.jpg (45 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
what if i kiss u.jpg
45 KB, 360x240
>>28428649
I feel you, anon. People should be allowed to eat food any way they want.
>Always cut my meal in tiny pieces before eating it
>get pissed when people comment on it
why does it trigger you, b-bakas? ;_;
>>
File: fat feel.jpg (113 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.jpg
113 KB, 1440x810
The bathroom

It used to be outside until normals started heckling me or laughing and saying I was guarding the trash cans. The library always had a class in it so that was out.

The fact I haven't splattered my brains out yet is either a miracle or a curse.
>>
The hall between the cafeteria and the parking lot. There were some vending machines I sat next to with a few friends. Either that, or the entryway near the gym. Lots of windows, really comfy.
I never sat at a table except for the first few weeks of freshman year.
>>
>>28428798
not sure, I think I'm much less beta now due to college experiences so that probably helps
>>
>>28424276
Mine was the English classroom as well, he had a tv and yet us bring a NES to play Castlevania
>>
File: 1459449651510.jpg (128 KB, 1292x972) Image search: [Google]
1459449651510.jpg
128 KB, 1292x972
for the first three years my friends. for my senior year after all my friends graduated I sat by some sluts who I pretended were my friends.
>>
>>28426013
Damn, why didn't I do this.
>>
File: 1462577370315.jpg (70 KB, 966x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462577370315.jpg
70 KB, 966x1024
Most of the time one of my teacher's classrooms.

The other times, I sat right next to the football jocks. I was on good terms with everybody so they liked me and they looked out for me. I wasn't popular though.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 634x476
>>28428724
That makes me feel not as bad, I invited his gf to hang out with us but after the first time I banned her from my house for disrespecting my dad out of jealously because she didn't have one.

I never intended on stealing him even though we would've made a cute couple as shown above. Everyone suggested it to us and we did talk it over, but he was more like the brother I always wanted and not a boyfriend.
>>
>>28428649
oh my

my heart aches for you, anon
>>
File: IU selfie.jpg (111 KB, 474x631) Image search: [Google]
IU selfie.jpg
111 KB, 474x631
>>28424235

i didn't eat at the cafeteria. i walked home and ate at my computer for 20 minutes or jerked off and then walked back to school. mostly the latter. jerking off back then only took 5 minutes
>>
>Be weird fatty with odd hobbies
>Got bullied hard in middle school to the point where my dad would pick me up after school so I didnt get bullied on the walk home
>Stopped around 10th grade
>Weren't allowed outside the lunchroom for lunch
>Bathrooms were filled with jocks putting in a dip for lunch
>End up awkwardly sitting with whatever group of people would put up with me
>Kinda talked to people, but whatever
>Felt like everyone hated me or though I was weird
>One day everything clicks and a few jocks start chitchatting with me
>Its never deep conversations but nice nonetheless
>Turns out everyone just assumed I was really quiet but normal.
>Sit with one of three tables, still hardly talk but felt mildly comfortable

Went to school in rural Ohio. Shits fucking weird. Of the 100 kids I graduated with only like 15 graduated college, and only 3 of use have decent jobs.

Plus I was super fucking popular with everyone in college so there was that.

>Now I have no friends and literally work and sleep
>>
File: 1460887180631.jpg (493 KB, 1302x952) Image search: [Google]
1460887180631.jpg
493 KB, 1302x952
This secluded small field of grass with a big tree in the middle where the lads and I would play kickball and exchange in banter. We did the same things at the same place right up until the end of senior year.

In hindsight we all were delusional though, we all thought other people were stupid and autistic while we would always seclude ourselves from others. We'd even get pissed when people would come to our spot.

I remember this one time the most sociopathic guy in our group got pissed about this couple eating in the middle of the field while we were trying to play kickball, so when it was his turn to kick, he nailed the girl in the face.

I miss everyone. I haven't seen them in a few years.
>>
>>28424235
Either skating to the convenience store or the park, or smoking reefer beneath the bleachers.
>>
>>28428846
Fuck.. sorry anon. That sounds like shit. Where did you go to hs?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x774
>>28424235
The art room, I didn't have much friends but it was fun and always a positive environment. I'd get a head start on my projects.

It took a lot of digging through old social media but I found a picture taken with a potato of a field I used to hang out every single summer day when I was 16, from June through the first day of school (12th grade.)
>tfw you will never re-live the days of meeting up your friends at 10AM on a summer morning until dinner time
>nothing but an empty field and the same group of friends
>on certain mornings the automatic sprinklers would go on and they were enormous versions of the regular lawn ones so we'd run through them
>mfw I'll never listen to death cab for a cutie spooning with my summer sweetheart while watching the clouds...

It was right by the football field and we'd always see the football team being tortured for summer practice. Our friend group ended up drifting apart. I found my old summer sweetheart on tinder and he looks exactly the same.
>>
>>28429270
Bumfuck, North Carolina

Sure is sad reading about all of these robots that went to friendlier schools. There were extremely few nerdy kids at my school and the ones that were around were usually autistic furfag freaks. We didn't even have a chess club.
>>
>>28429129
>only like 15 graduated college, and only 3 of use have decent jobs.

What happened to all the other ones? I never made any friends in hs or college or law school, and don't have any friends now, so I have no idea what happens to the people who don't finish school or get good jobs.
>>
>>28424235
The library

I would go in there, take out homework, and instead of doing homework I would just doodle and draw shit on my papers

For some reason I never had a sketchbook back then, I would just draw stuff and erase it right after
>>
>>28429081

this

initially i tried to hang out with my chad cousin but he looked like he didn't want to hang out with me when he was with his friends, so i would just walk around the school alone until lunch was over. That was a living hell. If my house weren't close by i think i would have an heroed.
>>
File: 1458084335721.jpg (31 KB, 632x480) Image search: [Google]
1458084335721.jpg
31 KB, 632x480
I had a few places.

>Behind the old shed on the side of campus where the janitorial and landscaping tools were stored.
>In the woods surrounding the campus
>Underneath and behind the electronic, retractable, bleachers of the indoor basketball stadium

I spent my lunches and free periods usually hiding in places like these, picking my zits in misery, masturbating, and sometimes peeing and shitting on things for giggles.

I can't believe I'm still alive.
>>
>>28429343
Id say about 1/2 work some kind of shitty minimum wage type job (food service/grocery stores) and live at home, the rest have factory jobs or are unemployed.

5 people I graduated with are dead (2 heroin OD's, 2 car crashes, one suicide) and it feels like every girl has a kid (Probably like 1/3)

I graduated in 2010
>>
>>28424235
In my freshman and sophomore years, I was still a loner faggot, so either the library or an empty hall.
Junior and senior year, the bench with the skaters and stoners.
>>
File: 1449748208282.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449748208282.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>28424276
My home ec teacher was pretty understanding of my autism and always let me chill in her classroom.
>>
>>28426427
I wish i was a dog..
>>
My friends and I sat at a bench that was in a secluded corner of the school. We had lots of loners and druggies come through, sometimes stay for a while. One day some faggots sat there, so we drew a huge swastika on the wall and they never bothered us again. Senior year we moved to the computer lab, the teacher there was a grouchy old man who didn't mind us for some reason.
>>
Is that anon here who, when normies started showing up at his spot, took a huge dump there as a deterrent?
>>
Library to read

Senior year I forged co-op documentation and just left half a day early.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
In the lunchroom
>>
File: 1459485204912.gif (445 KB, 518x370) Image search: [Google]
1459485204912.gif
445 KB, 518x370
Who else /are lunch in car/ junior and senior year here? What a fucking godsend.
>>
played MTG with a few friends in the back of the lunchroom. or i had my mom bring mcdonalds & eat in the car
>>
>>28428649
your fault for being an autist
>>
home. yall niggas saying you could not leave for lunch?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.