[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living with people is the worst, anybody feel me? > need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16
File: iwanttokillmyself.jpg (456 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
iwanttokillmyself.jpg
456 KB, 2000x1000
Living with people is the worst, anybody feel me?

> need to make food
> the kitchen is full of people
>>
File: 1461082192527.jpg (34 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
1461082192527.jpg
34 KB, 473x360
> live with a couple
> the bathroom is right next to their door
> need to take a shit
> they always keep their door wide fucking open
>>
File: 1462410180766.png (175 KB, 482x436) Image search: [Google]
1462410180766.png
175 KB, 482x436
>>28424076
Why dont normies ever close their fucking doors, do they even know what privacy is?
>>
>my dad's gf lives with him in her own house which they designed
>no bathroom doors
what stage of relationship is this if you have no problem to take a dump right beneath your wife?
>>
> roommate cooks raw chicken
> puts his raw chicken covered hands over every surface
>>
File: bored cat.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>28424076
whenever i'm by myself for sure or with family I keep the door open because my family and I are mature and don't care if someone is taking a shit
but whenever i'm in the presence of outsiders/normies we always keep the doors closed because they would always overreact like chimps
>>
>>28424610
>closing the door to take a shit
I fucking hate normies
>>
>>28424610
Your entire bloodline is disgusting and probably Indian, too.
>>
>>28424675
>childish, immature dumbshit confirmed
everyone poops, get over it, and you're an immature, brainless normie if you have a reaction if someone takes a shit with an open door
also, I'm not indian, I'm white
>>
I had a roommate in tech school and I hated him. He lived in the living room despite having his own room and would love dirty dishes and old food everywhere. Somehow he's getting married too.

Now I live alone. Fuck normalfags.
>>
File: catto worried.png (791 KB, 510x888) Image search: [Google]
catto worried.png
791 KB, 510x888
>>28424047
>Live in university flat with 4 other boys expect it to be partying and real lad time
>Turns out they were all virgins who spent their entire time indoors watching anime two of them are members of the conservative party just to add insult to injury
>Never want to hang out
>Anytime I ever brought a girl over they get way to excited and all try to hit on her at once
>Also never clean up after themselves literal shitstains on the toilet and trash on the floor
>>
>>28424047
Sometimes they do food for me, so it's all good.
>>
>>28424047
If that's the worst you've come across, wait until the drunken parties that last beyond 3am

>>28424076
my parents do this.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28424076
my old roommate and his gf would never shower separately and my room shared a wall with the bathroom

>mfw waking up every morning to beautiful laughing girl in shower
>reminder every day how lonely I am
>>
>>28426625
living with a couple is just the fucking worst
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (25 KB, 163x200) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
25 KB, 163x200
>final able to live off campus
>shack up with friend
>absolutely 0 regard for cleanliness
>work my ass off to keep the place nice
>come back from vacation, house literally smells like a pet store
>he is standing there smoking weed while I flip out at him for destroying the house in my absence
>constantly cooks giant meals that he never shared
>lets 4/5 of the food he made sit there to rot on the counter for literal weeks
>never does dishes, plates + utensils stacked up in his room
>constantly forgot to pay the bills
>ashes out his bong/pipe on the carpet/furniture
>gets a new harpie ugly GF that shrieks when they have sex (could hear through walls with headphones on)
>she hates my fucking guts because he probably blamed me for everything
>start cleaning the toilets with this tooth brush
>piss on the carpet in his room
>put nasty shit in his food when he isn't looking
>steal his weed
>key his truck

Fuck you Devon, I hope you rot in your parents nasty ass cat farm house. Dealt with your shit for 2 years, and we went from best friends to fucking enemies.
>>
File: ned.jpg (16 KB, 362x392) Image search: [Google]
ned.jpg
16 KB, 362x392
>Parents kicked me out because they dislike me
>Had to move into a shared house with a bunch of normies
>They are all good friends, always talking and making noise
>I stay in my room and only leave to use the shower/toilet and cook
>They dislike me
>They take advantage of me
>Make me pay 50% of the utility bills even though 4 of us live here
>they say I 'SPEND MORE' even though I don't
>they do things to lie to me
>for example they sneak into my room at night and hide appliances like sandwich makers then in the morning pretend I stole it and say 'well, as long as you pay for the electricity'
>too beta to argue
>they make me pay 60% of the water bill because 'I am always showering'
>one day got mad
>spent the entire day hiding under a tarp in the bathroom with a camera filming them
>had a 9 hour film of who actually uses the bathroom
>then realised I had filmed them all day in the bathroom and if I showed them they would beat me and kick me out
>deleted the video
>couldnt even fap, the only girl is fat and ugly

I want to live alone
>>
>>28424047
This is why it's great to live with parents.
>hurr durr they threw me out
If they want to get rid of your ass, just start working so that you're actually being useful and save up a lot of cash.
>>
>>28424312
honestly thats god tier. your pops is a don

furthest iv gotten is pissing in shower when shes there tier
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>28424481
> roommate cooks raw chicken
what other kind of chicken would he cook??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>28427336

ever heard of a thing called tendies

newfag, pff
>>
>>28424815
>>28424610
> i take a shit in my families house with the door open
this is serious wtf tier

were you molested as a kid? serious question.
>>
>>28426897
>>28426625
i honestly would never live with a couple

and if i did id get hookers every time i could and fuck super loud just to make them feel weird their sex life isn't that interesting

i'd also play both sides and get them to shit talk each other with me, slowly driving them apart

fuck normies tbqh amirite
>>
File: 2z5vgxd.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
2z5vgxd.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>28424047
>Have to cross a room full of normies to get to the kitchen
>Nervous as fuck, but too hungry to stay in my nest
>Walk out, say a shy "good evening" (because i'm beta as fuck, and I can't act chill)
>Go to the kitchen
>Open the cabinet where I keep my stuff
>I can't find my favorite snack...
>Some normie scum ate my favorite snack!!
I just can't...
I wish I had money to live alone. But it's either this or under a bridge.
>>
>>28424815
>>28424610
this is completely unnatural and disgusting, your family has a problem
>>
>>28426937
>>start cleaning the toilets with this tooth brush
>>piss on the carpet in his room
>>put nasty shit in his food when he isn't looking
>>steal his weed
>>key his truck
kek, this is fucking gold

i also know this feel and wish i'd done this shit
>>
>>28427369
tendies are made from raw chicken you cunt
>>
>>28424815
no fucking way you are white, unless you're some European trash cuck
>>
>>28427262
this is just sad, i can't laugh at this

you need a serious mental breakdown or something so you stop being such a cuck because this isn't just beta.. this is "get walked over my entire life then turn up at work with a loaded AK" tier
>>
>>28427262
>hiding under a tarp in the bathroom with a camera filming them

how...?
>>
File: 1454444386746.jpg (21 KB, 518x497) Image search: [Google]
1454444386746.jpg
21 KB, 518x497
>roommate just got a gf
>has literally been over every night
>is just spending the night now
>was alarmed this afternoon when the door opened despite by roommate being ta work; she now has a key to our house
>my attempts to stop this are shut down since, according to him and my other roommates, I'm just jealous cuz I don't get laid

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28427526
No, they're cooked already. You can eat them out of the bag except they're nasty as fuck.
inb4 reeeeeeeee
>>
>>28427629
i stand corrected

now gimme some of them tendies anon
>>
I watched my new housemate cleaning her room after the last guy moved out and she moved in. He was known as "Dirty Neil" and was basically the evil child of Scumbag Steve and Foul Bachelor Frog. The scream I heard was due to new housemate finding that Dirty Neil had been using the light pull over the bed as a hanging larder for bogies. She'd pulled it and his leftover midnight feast had cone off on her hand. She ran downstairs and went back up with a new bottle of bleach, and used the lot on one room. It didn't help that she was a bit of a clean freak but holy shit, Dirty Neil was one nasty motherfucker.
>>
i live with mummy
>>
File: 1461237900272.png (409 KB, 720x629) Image search: [Google]
1461237900272.png
409 KB, 720x629
>>28427602
Fucking normies, man.

>You have to sex x many times before it's not OK to step all over you
>>
File: earl.jpg (29 KB, 301x309) Image search: [Google]
earl.jpg
29 KB, 301x309
>>28427500
I went full psycho, I'll admit. But it was constant disrespect and disregard for decency for two years, I had enough.
He fucking hated the fact that I had to tell him to clean up after himself, and so did I.
His mother was a worthless cunt, she and his sister had to move out of the apartment for him because he was so incompetent. Apparently, his mom would rather buy him new clothes than wash his old ones. It wasn't hard to see where he got his filthy habits.

God it's been over a year and thinking about him still pisses me off.
>>
>>28427602
tfw no joosten gf
>>
File: a fucking cat.jpg (388 KB, 1484x1838) Image search: [Google]
a fucking cat.jpg
388 KB, 1484x1838
>>28427386
no, what makes you think that?
>>28427486
>>28427574
don't see why you guys are responding like baboons
the reason people close doors when taking a shit is so that immature people don't flip out and act like apes if they saw someone sitting on the toilet.
only normies close doors in the washroom and overreact to someone on the toilet because they're all insecure and extremely immature.
>>
File: 1427613085493.jpg (59 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
1427613085493.jpg
59 KB, 836x872
Who /livealone/ here?
>get to choose what I eat
>get to choose what I do
>get to choose when I sleep
>nothing goes wrong except for my own mistakes
>privacy
The only thing that I understand less than people who are too stupid to be self-sufficient are people who actually enjoy living with other people.
>>
Who /scaryroommate/ here? It's simple you act benign and beta enough to be a submissive and permissive roommate so they sign the lease, then once it's locked in you release your aggressive omega nature, lift weights, get belligerently drunk, talk over everyone, don't give them an inch. eventually they'll scurry away to gf's houses and spend most nights there, leaving you alone to jerk off, play their videogames, basically do whatever you want.
>>
I've lived with 64 flatmates over 10 years.
Cohabitation is always a challenge.
Especially when everyone wants to use the same things at the same time.
>>
>>28429559
You gotta be big and lift a lot to really make this work. i've never had a roommate who could take me in a fight, and with that implicit knowledge they would never dare to make fun of me for not getting laid. I usually gotta cycle through new roommates every year but it helps to be sort of present as a quiet beta in many different social circles.
>>
File: 1460069932283.png (144 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1460069932283.png
144 KB, 358x398
>>28425316
>currently living with hs acquaintance on a shared bedroom with one bathroom
>he won't clean up anything
>he won't organize anything
>his side of the room is a fucking mess
>the room smells weird and I have to spray air freshener daily
>he somehow loses more hair than a cat
>shower constantly clogged with his fucking hair
>his hair and pubes all over the fucking place

I want to kill him or myself everyday. He isn't even a robot what the fuck how can you have worse hygiene than a robot and not be one.
>>
>>28429076
No problem to see someone sitting on the toilet, but it's offensive to insult someone with your stench.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.