[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Yellow hair really common in white countries? I am Thai and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 1461397102923.jpg (191 KB, 736x684) Image search: [Google]
1461397102923.jpg
191 KB, 736x684
Is Yellow hair really common in white countries? I am Thai and it is all black hair here.
>>
Inb4 Kim the spammer
>>
>>28423901

Blonde and it is very common among some nationalities (nordics, germanics, etc). It is also more common for people to dye their hair blonde here. That girl has dyed hair, you can see her roots.
>>
>>28423954
A British person I know from vidya said British people are often born with blond hair and then it turns brown as they hit puberty, was he lying or does this actually happen?

White people are weird as fuck if true.
>>
Most blondes dye their hair to be that color. Like the vast majority. Most naturally blonde people only have blonde hair when they are young
>>
>>28424030
Also do white colors change?
>>
stupid thirdworlder
>>
>>28424030
Yep this is the case for me and my brother, and a few of my cousins. Not puberty though I would say around age 5 or 6 my hair got darker and turned brown. I still have kind of blond "highlights" especially when my hair is in the sun a lot. Sun makes it blonder.
>>
>>28424030

yes. many white peoples' hair changes color from birth to adulthood. I used to be near as blonde as the girl in the pic (inb4 roastie. I'm male) but now it's a sort of dirtier blonde, like light mud or dark sand.
>>
>>28424030
Britbong here. I was blonde as fuck up until about 7 or 8. Now I'm extremely dark brown
>>
>>28424030

Yes, I had dirty blonde hair as a child and it turned brown over ~10 years. Our hair also gets naturally sun bleached but it won't go back to blonde. I didn't cut my hair for a while and then ends were noticeably lighter though.

>>28424057

Only from tans as far as I know.
>>
>>28424030
No, he wasn't lying. Some remain blonde while some darken to light brown or dirty blonde.
>>
>>28424030
Not exactly wierd, melanin production increases with age among pretty much every ethnicity.
>>
>>28424057
kinda, its a pigmentation thing, the same way hair turns white when you get old
>>
I HAVE YELLOW PUSSY HAIR. ON MY PUSSY!

das cuz i dun wash it so it got all moldy. is usually black im thai too. thai no wash pussy ever so we all get multicolor pussy hair from things growing on it. thai. i'm thai. I AM FUCKING THAI
>>
>>28424030
it's still better from manlet brown Thai with black hair.
>>
File: Kaneki.png (847 KB, 1784x1300) Image search: [Google]
Kaneki.png
847 KB, 1784x1300
>>28424030

I was a blondie ages 1-3, then brown haired 4-7, completely jet black haired 8-present
now it's slowly but surely turning snow-white
>>
>>28424270
your hair color changes every time you fart. you just admitted to farting THREE TIMES you disgusting pig.
>>
>>28423954
My hair is a lot like hers, doesn't look dyed. You can tell because the roots are gradual. The hair then gets lighter as it is exposed to sunlight.

To answer OP's question, a lot of nordics(including myself) have blonde/yellow hair.
>>
>>28424200
Do eyes get darker or lighter? I have seen some old white people with really pale blue eyes
>>
>>28424297
What a terrible post this is
>>
>>28424030
I was born with super blond hair. My passport photo made it look like I was bald. It has darkened since then, but I am still blond.

It also changes with how much sun I get. Since I live in Alaska my hair gets lighter in the summer due to the long days, but gets darker in the winter because of the little sun we get.
>>
>>28424297
screencapped for future cringe threads
>>
>>28424366
The ring surrounding your iris gets lighter.
You might also experience melanin changes in your eyes, as well as hair. My eyes started out as being a very dark brown, and have gradually become greener, just like my very blonde hair has gotten a tad darker.
>>
>>28424030
It happened to me, I had golden blond hair when I was a child, it's now light brown
>>
File: Elsa-Hosk-GQ-Mexiko-01.jpg (101 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Elsa-Hosk-GQ-Mexiko-01.jpg
101 KB, 700x1050
>>28423901
Quite common here in Scandinavia, most of the really blonde women you see have bleached their hair though (this is obvious once you compare the amount of blond men vs blonde women). It usually looks like that when you're a kid and get's darker as you age
>>
File: vb01wznvyaq8q4u7s9mc.jpg (150 KB, 636x942) Image search: [Google]
vb01wznvyaq8q4u7s9mc.jpg
150 KB, 636x942
>>28424030
Yes

Pic related would also be considered blond, adults with hair like in the OP isn't very common at all (usually just bimbos with bleached hair)
>>
>>28423901

>>>/int/

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.4chan
>>
Dutch cuck here, currently 20 y old and i've been blonde all my life, i also have blonde eyebrows and i have a red beard
>>
>tfw black
>tfw shit colored eyes, hair, and skin
I fucking hate seeing these threads and having my insecurities resurface again. Whites can't be robots.
>>
>>28424030
I am slavic and I have a thousand pictures from my childhood with blonde hair. I'm 22 now and it's dark brown. I keep it very short though and when new hairs start to grow they're usually dark blonde and turn brown when they grow out
>>
>>28424030
Yup. I was ginger as a kid, now light brown
>>
>>28424577
That's pretty much what I have.

I had extremely light blond hair when I was a kid. I miss it but I'd still rather have dirty blond hair than brown hair.
>>
>>28423901
It is not common like everybody looking the same and having the same hair.

The vikings raped and pillaged, but they fathered the children they orphaned because killing children was against their code of honour. So we have some brown hair and black hairs too. But the vikings only bred with the best looking women, whom they took as sex slaves and brought home.

Ever wondered why native english women are ugly as fuck? Well, pretty scandinavia is pretty much the reason why.

Praise Odin!
>>
>>28425886

sign of a real blonde is ginger beard
>>
>>28426772

sure, whatever you need to fool yourself
>>
>>28426928
That would be odd, as women can't grow beards.

Blond(e) is actually one of the few english words will a feminine and masculine version.
>>
>>28426845

Why are swedish girls all dark haired dwarves then?
>>
>>28424030

26 and my blonde hair is turning brown. The feels are heavy.
>>
>>28424030
I still have a weird patch of blonde hair from when I was a kid, have brown hair now.
>>
>>28424030
Mine was ice blonde as a kid. It turned dirty blonde and wavy after puberty. It's fairly common for the texture and color to Alter naturally over time.
>>
File: europe-hair0223--light-h.png (716 KB, 1600x847) Image search: [Google]
europe-hair0223--light-h.png
716 KB, 1600x847
>>28423901
Pic related is light hair percentage among males. Keep in mind females tend to be lighter.
>>
>>28426845
>against their code of honor
They spat babies on their swords.
>>
>>28426966
Because their a bunch of niggerfucking scum!
>>
>>28426951

In men. Which is also another word with two gendered versions interestingly: men and (You).
>>
>>28427148
>that disproportionate amount of blond on the Scottish and English coast, facing Scandinavia
>>
>>28424366
Babies tend to have 'baby' blue eyes that rarely either turn into a slightly darker shade of blue or completely change color (hazel, grey, green and even light brown).
>>
>>28427196
I've been waiting forever to use the blond(e) fact. :(
>>
>>28426140
I have extremely pale skin, but light brown (auburn?) eyes and dark brown hair.
>>
>>28424030

Im British and ive found the same but sibling to sibling. Im blonde and very pale but my other 3 brothers all have very dark skin and black curly hair. I think there are maybe changes in your father's sperm over years.
>>
>>28427222
Possible vikings but also anglo-saxons (named for angeln and old saxony) came from the north of germany near denmark. So they would have settled on the east coast of britain
>>
File: 1460147756702.jpg (98 KB, 1363x1363) Image search: [Google]
1460147756702.jpg
98 KB, 1363x1363
>>28427349
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean, t's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
>>28427349
Genetics are entirely up to chance.

The black+curly hair is dominant to blonde which is why it has occured more often. You got the less common outcome.
>>
File: NN11431232.jpg (95 KB, 467x704) Image search: [Google]
NN11431232.jpg
95 KB, 467x704
Guess where this blonde girl is from
>>
>>28427480

Yeah, im less dominant in personality to my brothers even. They grew a lot faster than me even though I was the oldest so by the time I was 8 i was already the smallest.
>>
>>28427865
You don't get all the recessive traits. Each one is a random result each time.

Personality has nothing to do with physical traits.

Do they not teach these things in the UK?
>>
>>28427926

Well i was pulled out of private school - my dad only really had enough of a wage for one private school fee, even with the hours he works. My parents weren't planning on all the kids in the end, he always used protection and everything. But life doesn't work perfectly every time.
>>
>>28424030
Can confirm, was platinum blonde until I was about 8-9 when it changed to the light brown it is today.

t. Ameriburger of German/Italian/Dutch/English descent
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.