[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Guy at work >Smelly >Loud >Obnoxious >Is married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Smelly-300x300.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Smelly-300x300.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>Guy at work
>Smelly
>Loud
>Obnoxious
>Is married
>talks to multiple women at work, although platonically, gets hugs and shit from them

He goes on about nothing at all and smells fucking awful yet somehow has a wife and female friends. To be fair, I haven't smelled the women I see him talking to, they could be dirty as fuck as they don't dress like other women are kind of 'alt' in a way, but still even dirty people should be avoid dirty people. I'm fat but I make sure that I'm clean and don't smell musty. It's just fucking awful knowing that even smelly obnoxious assholes are able to befriend people because they're loud.
>>
>>28423818
is he good looking or above average at least?

that explains 99% of everything
>>
>>28423818
maybe he has tmau. smell his piss to confirm
>>
>>28424016
No. He is shorter than me, and I'm 5'8". He's not much smaller than me and he looks like a clown(big round nose, bushy eyebrows).
>>
how do you guys avoid being smelly or sweaty in summer?
>>
>>28424764
Dont be fat and dress according to the weather.
>>
>>28424764
You can't avoid being sweaty. As long as you use deodorant you should be copacetic though.
>>
>>28423818
You wash your pheromones and they perceive you like totally unatractive. Also you doesn't seen to be intelligent.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.