[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
Is Denver a good city for robots? A little about myself:
I love weed
I'm liberal
I'm a book worm
>>
>>28423736
who cares? in 100 years nobody will remember you ever existed. unlock your front door, stay in bed and order pizzas and poop out the pizzas into your bed until you run out of money or someone enters your house and murders you.
>>
We have weed, quite a few decent bookstores, and due to commiefornian migration we're getting more liberal by the second.
I'm leaving for Wyoming because shit's getting expensive, but it sounds like you'll love Denver.
Lots of little indie venues and shit, population is going to boom soon but for now there's quite a bit of peace and quiet if you know where to look.
>>
>>28423817
he's got a point op, I just got back from unlocking mine
>>
>>28423838
i'd recommend not living in denver. the best part of the plan is the pizza guys having to come into your room to bring you the pizza and seeing your bed increasingly filled with feces. i did my first one with fancy sheets, i dressed up all nice and combed my hair and was really happy and outgoing with the guy. i sat on top of the made bed with my legs crossed, just watching tv, looking very normal. before he quit i could tell the slow deterioration was really depressing him. now there's this new girl delivering and i'm already in a pretty horrific state so i'm missing out on her seeing a full transformation, but it's still fun making her come in to my stinky room. once she had to lean over my bed and she got my feces on her shirt, that was hilarious. anyway, point is, you want to be in a small town so you get the same pizza guy over and over, it's hilarious.
>>
It's very comfy
>>
if you do come here for weed, all weed shops that look like coffeehouses and apple stores on the inside will rip you off.
Look for grisley old clientele, these are the people who started smoking medically because their shit's fucked up and they know the best places, you want the lobby to look like an oncology ward for santas.
>>
File: 1459216431271.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459216431271.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>28423736
Im visiting there for 4 days and gonna use airbnb. w-wish me luck robots
>>
>>28424379
Thanks brother. Any names in particular?
>>
inb4 /poI/
>>
>>28424413
I suggest paying a visit to the Sie Filmcenter, pretty cheap arthouse theater that runs the gamut from documentaries to animu to a weird live local version of MST3K.
>>
>>28424474
http://optionsmedicalcenter.com/
Cheap and decent, really nice special on shake on Sundays which works for me as a poorfag.
>>
i want to live where there are NO mexicans and NO blacks. any ideas on a comfy little city full of nice whites?
>>
>>28424549
Any small town in appalachia. Lots of rednecks though
>>
>>28424413
>tfw excited about giving advice about my city
Man, I wish I had the money to go into hospitality, I might actually do well at it.
>>
>>28424549
Aurora or Parker, but those are the suburbs around Denvet
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.