[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Annoying Housemates >Be me 20 y/o >Fell into mild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: HMMM.png (17 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
HMMM.png
17 KB, 300x181
ITT: Annoying Housemates

>Be me 20 y/o
>Fell into mild depression
>Lose job, owe like 800$
>I make that in 1 month of working, easily
>Figure I need to get my shit together and start at macdonalds for a job, get hired
>My fat piece of thrash housemate keeps reminding me of the rent
>I fucking know im behind, thats why im working again
>Keeps annoying me with it, landlords knows im working again
>I just wanna bash her head in

Any other robots experiencing annoying housemates?
>>
>>28423612
>I just wanna bash her head in
>her

That's your problem right there. Never share a flat with a woman, it's just terrible.
>>
>>28423657
I actually live with 2 females, with the fat one being annoying as fuck, she has almost no friends,
while the other is chill as fuck
>>
My room mates in college were neckbeards like me, but they were the most disgusting and messy people I've met. It made me sick to open my door because the common area was like a giant trashcan to them full of nothing but beer bottles and pizza boxes and dirty clothes

I could smell when their door was open
>>
File: 1364505279434.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1364505279434.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>28423612
I live in a student house with 7 girls.
It's me and seven (7) girls, sounds like a romcom movie but godamn is it fucking brutal.

The most annoying thing is the mess, girls are incredibly messy, our kitchen is always full of rotting food, mould and dirty dishes, living room is full of mugs and general waste.
One of the other girls and I always ends up cleaning it all because we don't want to be fined during house inspections.

They argue all the time and yell and play music loudly etc. etc.

But the one thing that seriously triggers me about them is whenever one of us brings up an issue during a house meeting, or in the house chat, could be literally anything.

>girl complains that no one was home to pick up her parcel and now it has to be redelivered
>"omg guys this is unacceptable we can't keep doing this we have to change our ways!"

>I complain about people throwing out unopened letters because the letterbox is full, at least put them under the door of the person they're for (they threw away a birthday card from my sister and nan, had to dig it out of the bin and unwrinkle it)
>"omg guys this is unacceptable we can't keep doing this we have to change our ways!"

>Someone complains about the state of the kitchen, literally every day

I'm sorry for my long and badly structured post, this thread just really sparked some underlying anger in me and I had to vent
>>
Never live with girls
>>
File: deko.jpg (346 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
deko.jpg
346 KB, 1104x1104
>Living similar to >>28423903
>Just that we're 2 guys (including me) and 4 girls
>The other guy and three of the girls are messier than nurgle. And the guy is even a Chad
>The left girl and I have to clean up the flat alone
>mfw the rest got fees because their rooms were a shithole
>mfw the other girl is cute and has the same interest in book as I have
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.