[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I look like someone girls would like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (89 KB, 402x640) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
89 KB, 402x640
W-well, /r9k/?
>>
File: H1lFPEx.jpg (31 KB, 268x280) Image search: [Google]
H1lFPEx.jpg
31 KB, 268x280
Yes, but the fact that you're on this board at all makes me think your personality isn't great, and despite what the rest of this board might say, that's important to women

Let me give you some advice, OP: Leave this depressing echo chamber of self-loathing and go make something of yourself
>>
>>28422844
yeah the biggest thing is that you need to go normie. Leddit or imgur or social media or something far more standard. Go "get into" Overwatch or something and graduate to a more socially accepted nerd. Watch a netflix superhero series and have a hard opinion about it, but not too hard that makes you a sperg. Tell people that your biggest flaw is that sometimes you go full-on Sheldon when you're trying to figure something out.
>>
>>28422844
I can't, I'm too much of a pussy plus I don't like other people that much...
>>
you can't "look like somebody girls like" because girls only respond to loud noises and flashing lights

you have to make $100,000 a year to be attractive to women and be a standup comedian on the side
>>
>>28422908
Well that seems rather odd because Chad gets girls and he doesn't have to have money for them.
>>
>>28422768
Yeah at least ur not like me, OP
>20 years old
>5'6"
>Look like a 9th grader

People at college give me "Are you supposed to be here?" kind of looks and it hurts.
>>
>>28423032

Well Anon, this OP, I'm
>20 years old
>6'1"
>Have always looked like a bum

I've had some offers from women but all of them were either ugly or not my type. I literally cannot attract somebody decent.

Also you're going to college? How is it?
>>
>>28422768
you look like you post on the atheism subreddit and own a fedora, but also post on /fit/.

no.
>>
>>28423112
>atheism subreddit
I don't go on fagdit, I do believe in a Creator also

>own a fedora
I don't own anything except for a few books, a longbow, and a crossbow.

But interesting you say I look like a redditor.
>>
>>28423190
>I do believe in a Creator also
/r9k/ is empirical proof that there is no god
>>
>>28423210
But the Earth had to be created by something, there has to be a G-God, right Anon?
>>
>>28423108
All I've had attracted to me is fat chicks :(

>tfw I just want a tall skinny gf.

But for you, I would just recommend,

>Lose the beard
>Get a better haircut that's short on the sides & longer on the top

Seriously, the haircut can look so much better and make your head look skinnier. And also, college is great. I go to a shitty community college that feels like purgatory, but I'm transferring to a university next semester. Personally, I have trouble becoming acquainted with people because they all look older than me and I feel like they're judging me for it. Doesn't help that the average age of the student body at my next university is 25.
>>
>>28423257
Even without the beard, the girls still don't like me. I did it before and I never got any notices.

>I go to a shitty community college

I have to go to one since I didn't give a shit about highschool before, but hopefully I'll get to your point.
>>
>>28423317
>Even without the beard, the girls still don't like me. I did it before and I never got any notices.
The haircut'll help then, my dude. I'm sure of it.

And yeah, I'm sure you will get to my point. I had the chance to go to a university straight out of high school but I chickened out because I was a loser & didn't want to waste my parents' money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.