[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smarter than everyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: activebrain.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
activebrain.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
hello fellow robots,

who here also thinks they are robots because of their intelligence compared to those around them?

I feel like because I am so much smarter the people around be begin to hate it, because my views are so different and more refined it often doesn't fit with other peoples worldview

proof of my intelligence from a young age:

i always thought steve on bluesclues was a dumbfuck because i already knew all the answers and he would get them wrong
>>
>>28422661
There's no link.
You wind up here because you're introverted and suffered an event that destroyed your social ties.

Intelligence doesn't make you any more or less prone to either of these.

Contempt for people you perceive as less intelligent is immature and frankly, idiotic.
>>
>>28422661
Dude. I do not and never understood as to why would you ever take it to extremes. I am not a snowflake, all I ever had was incredible memory
> be me, 8
> best student in elementary school
> teacher offers my parents to skip a grade
> my brother had skipped a grade and they knew from experience how heavy it can be for a child so they say no
> be happy that they did
> 11 yo, same story reoccurs, they still declined
I am very, very, very grateful that they did not force me to something like that. I was a normal child with abnormal memory and that was it. I had a great childhood, made a lot of friends of which I met to this day.

It may have been that they (parents) never made me feel special. My brother was very talented and it was nothing special either. I was always a kid to them, just one that was praised more often.
Also I currently work in CS. This has been the best choice I made in life. I isolated myself from the crowd of "stupid people". I work with a lot of smart, moreover older, people. No one is trying to prove anything. This is not a competition.

Don't be a sperg, anon.
>>
File: 1457510271947.gif (895 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1457510271947.gif
895 KB, 250x188
My male (and most of the females too) classmates didn't knew what penguins and chameleons are. IN HIGH SCHOOL!
One of that douchebags was bullying me in front of the whole class just to get Stacey's attention. Hope he gets shot at army.
There only interests were soccer, shity hip haaap and rap, cars, cigarettes, facebook and tv. Nothing else. I'm serious. They are the stupidest people I ever met. High school years were the worst fuckin years of my life.
I'm a genius compared to them.
>>
>>28423290
>There only interests were soccer, shity hip haaap and rap

Yeah, I'm SURE you're a genius...
>>
>>28423410
English isn't my first language, burgerbro.
>>
>>28423410
Soccer, shitty hip hawp, and rap is very degenerate and for stupid people.
>>
>>28422661
actually attractive people are smarter than ugly people. In fact the IQ gap between the two groups compare the gap between blacks and whites
>>
>>28422725
>Contempt for people you perceive as less intelligent is immature and frankly, idiotic.

It's quite the opposite - contempt for people you consider to be less capable than yourself is a normal part of adult life and belonging to a social class. Adults are more critical and pragmatic in their dealings with people than the young.
>>
>>28422661
>claiming to have a high IQ on an anon website
>Egotistical on an anonymous website.

bad troll thread. Delete it and try again kiddo. Anyone who falls for this is bad at the internet
>>
>>28422661
No, you're on this board because you're autistic. All of you fucking robots want to believe you're superior, you don't apply yourself, or some other gay shit and that's why you're a robot, but it's not. All of you are worse than filth. My dog is smarter than you, because at least my dog isn't a kissless virgin. If any of you even have goals you haven't accomplished them. If you faggots respond calling me a butthurt normie I won't respond, but everyone will still know that all robots are idiot failures.
>>
I've always tried to talk to any kind of (regular) person, including chads and robots. Robots aren't nec. smarter but it surely doesn't help. Robots are always in for absurd talks though which I really appreciate. If combined with intelligence they're epic but without, they're really low tier.

Personally, I don't like chads, but they fastforward my care and I've always because I wanted to like them because I wanted to fit in and be one of them.

I did manage to hang out with them, but I never handled the lack of thought in their opinions. They can be nice at first but there's a limit. The range of conversations that you can have with them is just so small

>>28423290
Interests don't define intelligence.
>>
File: 1444310014405.png (113 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1444310014405.png
113 KB, 500x592
>>28422661
>robots because of their intelligence
>I feel like because I am so much smarter
>because my views are so different and more refined
what an absolute MADMAN. i suppose everything is just a game to you, huh?
>>
>>28423689
Why should someone less capable than you draw your ire?
You seem to falsely conflate social transgressions with reduced ability when there is no causal relationship.
If you don't, then you're suggesting their mere existence offends you. Which is laughable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.