[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else /resting bitch face/? I was actually told by a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: you.jpg (143 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
143 KB, 600x750
Anybody else /resting bitch face/?

I was actually told by a girl that she would have dated me if I didn't look so intimidating and I was also told by many people that I look very intense like a school shooter
>>
>>28422197
Joining session

Been told I look like a murderer.
>>
>>28422197
Apparently I have a psycho murderer face even when I'm trying to look friendly.
>>
>>28422259
I was literally told I look dangerous and mysterious like a shark
>>
>>28422197

The bane of my fucking existence. Many have said I look antsy or pissed off all the time. I know it's off putting but I don't even know when I'm doing it. Never heard "school shooter" but some have said I look like an asshole.
>>
Male anon here. Just dye your hair a light color (natural hair is boring) and use a LITTLE blush. Practice smiling and greeting in a mirror. You have a resting bitch face because you never smile, meanwhile most girls smile everytime they greet someone or when someone says something nice. Girls literally look for more reasons to smile.

It goes a long way
>>
>>28422197
ive been told way too many times that i either have a face of a rapist or a murderer
>>
i have the male version of resting bitch face called resting asshole face

not the good type of asshole that girls like, just an ugly asshole face.
>>
>>28422355
5 years ago I was in a parking lot waiting for a ride outside the mall. This car of normies kept circling me for 20 minutes, I abruptly sprinted towards their car the 100th time they parked and they sped off the highway. My ride came but 2 cop cars pulled into the spot I lurked afterwards.

Sometimes its fun looking dangerous.
>>
I get told I look like a rapist/psycho
>>
Girls keep telling me to smile. Catcalling is real. Stop this sexist behavior, ladies.
>>
File: u102.png (14 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
u102.png
14 KB, 120x120
>>28422197
I got school shooter a lot, even though when I'm talking I'm all smiles. Like 70% of the time I'm talking, I'm smiling and I still get this shit. Fucking why.
>>
>>28422451
Go get im tiger.
>>
I've been told i have RBF several times but I don't see it.
>>
Same here. I have wide face with neanderthal eyebrows that are very pronounced and low-set. I have grey-green eyes but they always look black just because of my eyebrows.

I took a picture when I was 13 and people told me I look like a serial killer. Not to mention how many people told me I seemed agressive before I started talking to them.
>>
>>28422197
>"I would have dated you if you looked completely different than how you look right now"
what did she mean by this?
>>
Why the fuck do you people complain about this? I love having the cold cruel eyes, it keeps the shitskins away.
>>
I have resting nigger face. I have to look up away from people because I'll either stare at them very intensely or burst out laughing from nervousness. I don't know how to look less threatening/intense. I also have this weird thing where if I try to raise my eyebrows to not furrow, they feel like they get stuck.
>>
>>28422197
I think I have one, and no one ever approaches me so it's obviously working.
>>
Absolute RBF here.
I've been told I come off very intimidating, arrogant, emotionless.
It doesn't help that I have big eyes either.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.