[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom was a raging alcoholic who was so bad my father won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1462297478042.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1462297478042.png
37 KB, 658x662
>tfw mom was a raging alcoholic who was so bad my father won full custody
>still saw her drunk a few times, was emotionally abusive, got in a car crash with me in the car while driving drunk
>tfw she is over 50 years old and has moved back in with my grandmother
>so many DUIs she can't even get a job as a waitress
>will no doubt be hoping all day that I send her a text saying Happy Mother's Day

She's so pathetic it hurts. I'm sorry mom but I can't lie to you, I don't actually wish you a happy mother's day.
>>
Bump I guess to share my feelings
>>
File: 1445760712690.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1445760712690.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>28422010
Sorry anon.
Robot: Fuck you Hiroyuki, I hope you granny gets anally raped. Bitch!
>>
>>28423111
Thank you anon and nice trips. I guess no one else knows this feel.
>>
It's sad you're aware enough to know that she is pathetic and seem to feel bad for her failings. We're all just pieces of shit of varying degrees.
>>
I know the feeling to a lesser extent.
>mum shamelessly cheated on my dad and when he got angry she acted like he was in the wrong
>She moves out and lives with the dude she fucked
>Calls me worthless for not wanting to meet the dude she fucked
>he broke up with her and blamed me because he couldn't "experience her full life"

lmao mothers are shit
>>
File: 1441708278042.jpg (166 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
1441708278042.jpg
166 KB, 1170x923
>>28423220
We really are.
It's just so pathetic above all else. I don't even care if she chose alcohol over me. She's living with her mom and literally constantly watching ads on Swagbucks to make a few cents so she can get by and help my grandma out with her mortgage/afford beer.

Her kids don't like being around her and never talk to her, and she's lost all her friends from being a drunk maniac. She even got remarried and moved but he divorced her because she kept drinking and attacking him when he would take the booze away. She had to get brain surgery after drunkenly stumbling down the stairs at my grandma's house. She looks twice as old as my dad despite them being the same age, and all she talks about is her little adopted dog who is all she has left in this world.

It's just sad.
>>
>>28423111
>Implying mongolese moot hasn't made a good decision
Nice trips
>>
>>28423138
I'm sorry man. I don't know that feel..
>>
>>28423278
I'm sorry to hear that anon, that's awful. I'm lucky to have not been around her that much growing up or I could have had a situation like that.
>>
>>28423306
No it's all good, I'm glad you don't.
>>
>>28422010
>>28423138
i know how you fell anon my mom was an alcoholic for most of my life and seeing her drunk was pretty common. she was crazy when she was drunk so my parents would fight alot and i ended up getting into drugs.
she was forced into rehab when i was like 16 after she stabed my dad while she was drunk. i also had to give a statement to the cops while i had just smoked weed in my room was pretty shitty. she ended up getting clean and going to AA and now shes all good. and also i got clean too but thats another story. but anyway shes still your mom even though you hate her, i did. so maybe try and get her help.
>>
File: Capture34.jpg (29 KB, 355x477) Image search: [Google]
Capture34.jpg
29 KB, 355x477
>>28423291
>>28422010
Jesus your mom's life is depressing.

>appropriate captcha
>>
>>28423352

This >>28423306 is not me anon, I do know that feel.

>>28423306
Fuck you for trying to buck this cozy feels boat.
>>
>>28423387
Sorry to hear about all that anon, but I'm glad you both got clean.

I don't hate her, I'm just indifferent, feel bad for her really.
She has been to rehab many times and went to the mental hospital almost 20 times. She's drank herself near death 11 times as well, where she ended up in the hospital. It put my dad in debt for a while. She's not getting clean at this point, and will probably pass away soon.
>>
>>28423298
It's not a good decision, the robot accomplishes nothing. It just forces everyone to attach hate-mail to every post.
>>
>>28423425
>She's not getting clean at this point, and will probably pass away soon.
>Her kids don't like being around her and never talk to her, and she's lost all her friends from being a drunk maniac. She even got remarried and moved but he divorced her because she kept drinking and attacking him when he would take the booze away. She had to get brain surgery after drunkenly stumbling down the stairs at my grandma's house.
>all she talks about is her little adopted dog who is all she has left in this world.
>constantly watching ads on Swagbucks to make a few cents so she can get by and help my grandma out with her mortgage/afford beer.

Your mom's life is comically hopeless.
>>
>>28423488
True it is kind of funny from that viewpoint. Sometimes I imagine her face and think "JUST" and giggle to myself.
>>
File: hugitout.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
hugitout.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>28422010
sorry that shit happened to you bro
>>
>>28423840
It's okay don't worry about it man. And thank you for the sympathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 627x627
>tfw I drink a lot
>tfw I am a maniac when drunk
>tfw I see my future reflected in these people
How do I stop this anons? is there anything they could have done aside from give up totally?
>>
>>28424110
My mom got post partum depression from me which is why she started drinking like crazy.

I don't have any real advice because I don't drink myself, but I think it's a good idea that you stop lest you become JUST like my mother.
>>
>>28424188
Legit already killed most of my friendships through it, lost the best relationship I have had through it, nearly lost my family, and basically my schoolwork to boot.
I can't give up now mate, it's pretty much all I have right now.
>>
>>28424232
Alcohol isn't all you have, it's taking away all you have and trying to fill the hole.

Quit while you can and apologize, blame the drink if you must but own up to everything you did and apologize. If they don't want to mend things up that's their choice but it's a better life than resolving yourself to nothing but the drink.
>>
I absolutely know how you feel. Mother's day is always a strange time around my family since we know how much of a fuck-up she is. She's not as bad as yours since my dad is literally the only one keeping her from getting locked up or being homeless. Her issue stems from a much bigger problem, she has delusional disorder, paranoid type. So basically schizophrenia but %100 worse because she believes everything she's thinking is real. I will never forget sitting in my room and hearing her wailing and crying and smashing everything in the house for hours on end, or coming up and asking if I would kill her, please. I feel nothing after what happened for my entire adolescence. She's been to AA, but relapsed last week after a few months, because alcohol is the only thing that kills the voices. It's the most frustrating fucking thing in the world that she keeps blaming literally everything bad that ever happens on "Ed." Someone do something she doesn't like? Must be Ed controlling their minds. Have a bad cough (from her parents being smokers, and generally being an unhealthy individual)? It's Ed doing it. Thought something bad about her son? Ed's the one that made her think that. It's fucking infuriating and I wish I could just move out because I'm tired of it all. I could tell the entire story but I just don't want to, I'd rather forget her completely like my sister has.
>>
Just got off the phone with my mom. She's a happy, vibrant, successful woman who gave up drinking/drugs the day my older brother was born and she didn't even have a glass of wine until my youngest sibling turned 18. I will never not give her an immense amount of credit for that. I can't even go a week without a beer.

it must suck having a mom like yours OP
>>
>>28424436
>kill her please
That is terrible anon, I'm sorry.
That whole thing is just terrible. My mom's crazy but not in the "i hear voices/ed" way. I'm lucky enough to have not had her around that often, it sounds like yours is around too much.
>>
>>28424483
I'm happy to hear your mom is doing well.
My mom is just pathetic really, and I don't resent her for what she's done. Although I thinks he did traumatize me a bit. I remember one time she was drunk, smoking, and blew her cigarette smoke in my face. She was raging about something or another and I was crying and afraid, and my grandma said, "Look what you're doing to your son!" and my mom just looked at me and said, "I don't care."

I don't really resent her even because she's such a fuck up. If I were her I would be an alcoholic too honestly.
>>
Alcoholic moms I know that feel all too well anon
>>
>>28424539
It's too bad you do. It's a sad feel.
>>
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to know that feel.

My dad was a functional alcoholic for most of my life. He worked his way up on wall street from nothing until he was very successful, has a wife of 40 years who love each other, never got into a lick of trouble, all while drinking a considerable amount throughout the day, every day, when he wasn't in the office. Finally, a couple years after retiring, he crashed his fancy car in a ditch and got his first DUI (he's in his mid 60s).

I drink about 8-10 drinks a day, but I hope I can ween myself off of that same path.
>>
>>28424298
>Quit while you can and apologize, blame the drink if you must but own up to everything you did and apologize. If they don't want to mend things up that's their choice but it's a better life than resolving yourself to nothing but the drink.

Good advice on r9k? What the fuck is happening to this place
>>
>alcoholic mom

im not ready to bring theses stories up

>being forgotten in the car seat
>being locked outside while she's passed out on the couch
>being forgot to be fed food when you were a kid
>being unable to go anywhere after 8:00
>overemotional
>prone to snapping

i do not miss any of those feels
>>
>>28424625
I wish you the best and hope you get off soon. It's really, really not a good habit.
>>28424670
I don't know it's just some advice I heard Steve O give and I thought it was simple but fitting. He's been clean for a long time now I bet you aren't any worse than he was, that's almost impossible.
>>28424672
>being forgotten in the car seat
>being locked outside while she's passed out on the couch
>overemotional
>prone to snapping
I know all of these feels.

She would also randomly, drunkenly stumble into my room and tell me that some random M rated game I was playing wasn't okay and that I had to stop, then unplug the console. Of course she was black out drunk and my dad allowed me to play M rated games, she just wanted to feel like a mom sometimes.
>>
File: 221a.jpg (16 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
221a.jpg
16 KB, 500x382
>>28424728

> she just wanted to feel like a mom sometimes

That breaks my heart. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>28424956
It's okay anon, and thank you for the sympathy. I don't think about her much and I'm pretty numb after all the stuff she did, but I still appreciate it.

I bet right now she's crying in her room because she lost all of her kids and none of them will say happy mother's day to her. I feel bad for her.

She was so bad that my dad won full custody of not just me, but also my half sister from my mom's previous marriage. I know, "my wife's daughter" cuck jokes, but my dad didn't want her to be sent into foster care.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.