[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think women like to wear make up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: qt vs uugly.png (858 KB, 1375x828) Image search: [Google]
qt vs uugly.png
858 KB, 1375x828
Why do you think women like to wear make up?
>>
>>28421670
In her case she's pretty either way but I honestly don't give a shit if a girl likes to wear makeup to look better because I honestly wear a little myself so cover blemishes and what not so i would be a hypocrite.
>>
>>28421670
The niggerization of society.
Blacks and whites shouldn't mix.
>>
>>28421670
If you could hide your insecurities and get away with it, even be complimented by other dudes for it, you would. I know I fucking would.

My ex was a MUA and she was really good. She could turn 6s and 7s into 9s and 10s. Frightening what a bit of contouring can do.
>>
File: trashpepe.jpg (122 KB, 716x882) Image search: [Google]
trashpepe.jpg
122 KB, 716x882
They wear makeup to attract chad and get fucked by him.
>>
Because girls are aware of their blemishes/imperfections, and just want to make themselves look prettier so they wear makeup.
They just want to appear more attractive, like any human. What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
Most of "why do women" threads can be easily answered with "because women are not particularly intelligent".
>>
>>28421670
Because most men in real life aren't autistic weeaboos who want a "pure" woman like the one on the left, but a dolled up one on the right.
>>
>>28421820
>>28421824
As we've seen in the OP picture they are not more attractive without makeup. In fact it's very rare that a woman actually looks more attractive with makeup.

Men actively seek more wholesome women. Regardless of whether or not they are """chad""" or a family man. All men prefer virgins and wholesome women. Men are more attracted to women who don't wear makeup and yet women still choose to wear makeup. Are they literally retarded?
>>
>>28421865
I definitely do not prefer a virgin. I would much rather have a woman with experience and not crying and getting emotionally attached to me. It will end badly trust me. There is no such thing as a "pure" woman like you idiots dream about. Life isn't a fucking anime girls are going to do or have something that you aren't comfortable with fucking deal with it.
>>
>>28421942
>I definitely do not prefer a virgin

found the cuckold
>>
>>28421954
Smart comment anon I hope that makes your mid 20's pussyless half inch penis feel a little better when you stroke it to anime later
>>
>>28421841

To be fair, they can't be as stupid as guys who believe in The Red Pill.
>>
>>28422025
Makeup makes you look more healthy/attractive.

Think about it- if you could sacrifice 30 min- 1 hr every day to be "beautiful", would you?
>>
File: 1460647133284.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460647133284.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>28422020
>I actually prefer my women to have already sucked another mans dick and have had another mans cum instead and on them, I will actually make sure my wife has had a gangbang before I marry her
>>
File: Iftheyonlyknew.jpg (71 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Iftheyonlyknew.jpg
71 KB, 500x715
>>28421670
INSECURITIES

/THREAD
>>
>>28422063
I view it as an equal thing since I have also fucked other women and eaten pussy and gotten head. Sex I isn't a big deal we all do it and women are just as horny as men are so if she's been with someone else the past is the past. Virgin men are so picky sometimes it's sad.
>>
>>28422103
>I view it as an equal thing since I have also fucked other women and eaten pussy and gotten head

So you don't understand basic sexual dimorphism then? Alright.
>>
>>28422052
>Makeup makes you look more healthy/attractive.
Not necessarily. The pic in the OP makes the girl's cheeks look greasy and her eyebags worse
>>
>>28422128
My main point is shut up and get pussy anon nobody like a whiny bitch of a man pussy is pussy.
>>
>>28422173
>n-no j-just shut up already!

Nice argument. You don't even understand basic high school biology lmao.
>>
>women
>sincerity
Pick one.

>women
>vapidity
Pick two.
>>
>>28422135
Not to be rude, but you're totally confused.

You think she's not wearing any makeup in the left pic? She most certainly is wearing makeup. She put on a lot less and chose to use concealer that is sheer and fits more naturally with her pale skin. The left picture is how makeup is SUPPOSED to look- you wouldn't be able to tell that she's wearing it unless you put it on yourself everyday. Most women, myself included, wear makeup similar to the left pic with perhaps a little mascara (not like in the right pic, in the right pic she's wearing false lashes, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara).

The right pic is a "going out" look. Makeup like that is specifically for when you go out at night because it's "sexier" and it makes it easier to see your features in bad/dark lighting.

At any rate, when applied CORRECTLY makeup makes an individual look better, no doubt. When overdone or done incorrectly, it makes them look worse
>>
>>28421670
Because they hav penus.
>>
>>28422271
What kind of make-up is she wearing in the left picture then? Because I can see tons of spots, scars, wrinkles, discolouration, heavy bags under eyes etc. What's the point of make-up that doesn't cover any of this? Are you saying that her face actually looks like a minefield in reality?
>>
>ensuring that they are able to get an as desirable male as possible despite their own disadvantage
>they only need to catch the eye of one of these guys
>being natural and non-radiant doesn't do it

If I could put something on that would make 6+/10 come my way, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
>>
ASDKJASPDJA Am I unbanned yet guys
>>
>>28422271
easy there faglord I didn't ask for a make-up class
>>
File: small guy cia.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
small guy cia.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
The answer is clear, they are insecure deep inside about certain aspects of their face and want appear more attractive by covering it up or altering it with make-up.
basically, they think they're like bane, no body cared until they put on the mask
in the OP pic however, it had the opposite effect
>lip piercing ruined those already luscious lips
>orange skin colour wtf
>nose ring
Sometimes the woman is actually more attractive than after she put on the make-up
>>
It's not usually the case, but yeah left is better desu.
>>
>thinking that women wear make up for men
kek'd
>>
>>28422388
she's using a tinted BB cream and powder foundation. You're right about the blemishes so she likely skipped concealer for that look.
Her lips also have tinted balm on them and her eyebrows look like they've been filled. this is a very common "I'm not wearing makeup" look for women. By specifically leaving a few flaws but covering up others, they can make you think that they are "naturally beautiful"

>>28422410
You're probably one of those guys who comments "are you ok? You look sick" when girls don't wear makeup
>>
Don't respond to her, you fucking retards. Just move on and ignore.
>>
>girls that want to look like they came straight out of a kardashian cloning facility
>>
>>28421670
To artificially increase their SMV, so that they can get fucked by a genetically superior alpha male and pass on his genes. You're attracted to the picture on the left because she's closer to your SMV so you think she's obtainable. She doesn't want to be obtainable for you though, so she boosts herself up a few points so that she'll be on Chad's level.
>>
>>28422512
>having kikebook
>>
>>28421824
That is literally ONE fucking girl out of the BILLIONS of girls in the world. Are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>28422271
>You think she's not wearing any makeup in the left pic? She most certainly is wearing makeup.

No she isn't. That's literally pictures from a video showing how she applies her makeup. She literally has no makeup at all on in the before picture dude.
>>
>>28422598
Meant for>>28421865
This is originally original
>>
>>28422599
Listen, I don't care about this enough to fight with you over it but I have atleast 10 friends who all do these stupid YouTube makeup tutorials and they ALL start their tutorials with "here I am with no makeup! Let me show you how to achieve the look you're going for" even though they literally did put on a little bit of makeup already. It's an insecurity thing

Again, believe whatever you'd like but as a girl who pulls that same deceptive crap and listens to her girl friends talk about how they pull that same deceptive crap- you're literally falling for it.
You're allowing women to deceive you.
Anyways enjoy the rest of your day, believe whatever you want
>>
>>28422690
>literally
>literally
>literally

As you're clearly not the paragon of intelligence I'll safely ignore your shit-posts from now on.
>>
>>28422719
Aww, did I hurt your fee fees by ruining your fantasy?

If you're going to disregard what I said because I used a word twice in my response, then you're not really in a position to be insulting the intellegence of others.
>>
>>28421670
Left looks like gaunt, pale, and lifeless. Rights looks healthy.
>>
>>28421670
Make-Up is designed to make your face look better, so they wear it to make themselves look better.
>>
>>28422100
fuck off pears are hella thick
>>
>>28421670
because it makes them even more beautiful

also i would eat that womans shit, christ she's gorgeous
>>
>>28422103
Am i a cuck then if im a pathetic virgin and want a slut gf or am i asking for too much?
>>
>>28421670
>Why do women try to increase their sexual market value?
>>
>>28424342
>increase
>went down 3 points
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.