[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls on here call themselves "femanons"? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: how do i shot blaster.jpg (76 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
how do i shot blaster.jpg
76 KB, 900x506
Why do girls on here call themselves "femanons"? Is it just for attention so people will pay attention to their opinions? It's not as if everyone else calls themselves "Menanons".
>>
>>28421280
Should have said "Manons". Fuck.
>>
>>28421280
The board belongs to us "anonymous" short "anons". For girls however, this is not optimal since using anon would make them equal to us. To show their superioriy which they received basically by a coin toss male/female, they use "femanon". It is basically like when your coworker reminds you that you are poor, or if you get laugh at cuz of race etc.
>>
Women are the "other".
Look at a featureless stick figure, you immediately assume it's male, right?
Also, of course it's for attention, attention is like sex to females.
>>
>>28421280
Being anonymous isn't acceptable for a woman. She needs as much attention as possible so needs to distinguish herself on the basis of her genitalia
>>
File: 1441514536420.jpg (54 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1441514536420.jpg
54 KB, 607x428
>>28421280
>Is it just for attention so people will pay attention to their opinions?
90% of the time a person claims to be a femanon without a timestamped picture, it's just a guy looking for replies. I know because I've done it countless times robots never fail to take the bait and because I know several other posters that use the word "femanon" to get more attention for their thread. Also, half of the ridiculous "femanon" posts are made just to have something to circle-jerk around regarding hatred of women. Once you realize this you get almost disgusted at how men are replying to men about how they hate women who are actually just men pretending to other pathetic men.

There's a fake infographic that somebody made that says that something like 47% of this board is female. I looked into it and it turns out they faked that result. A lot of the infographic images posted here are fake; they namedrop famous scientists or scientific concepts you learn in the intro classes of college to sound smart. If you actually look closely they don't provide any sources and can't be verified at all.
>>
Men post femanon bait threads, adolescent shitposting little girls post unironically out of what they think is spite. Contrarian mtfs appear. Every thread every time for years and years.
>>
>>28421280
it was men who contrived the term "femanon" in the first place as a basis to keep females out of the boards
>>
They aren't girls.
Girls don't come here.
"Femanon" means FEMA agent.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 578x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 578x747
Not all of them do

The ones that do are exactly what you described

Femanons/bots shouldn't mention their gender unless it's relevant or asked

There are no girls on the Internet desu
>>
They probably say it to make virgin manbabys spazz out. It works.
>>
I use femanon to russle some jimmies. Gr8 b8.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.