[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: No gif.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
No gif.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>2 years ago I break up with my gf she was texting too many strange guys after me telling her not to
>Break up she rides the cock carousel for several months "partying"
>I have been at university moving on with my life
>She ends up getting engaged to some guy after like a month
>Gets pregnant
>Going to marry live happily ever after
>Guy she is with beats her and cheats on her
>She leaves him
>Now she is texting me everyday wanting to get back together and look after her child
>MFW
>>
>>28420798
time to step up, be a man etc.
>>
File: 1457470151301.png (9 KB, 570x446) Image search: [Google]
1457470151301.png
9 KB, 570x446
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT OF THIS BOARD NORMALFAG

GET OUT
>>
File: simpsons two face.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
simpsons two face.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>28420851
But if women don't owe men sex, then men do not owe women child support especially for children that are not theirs to begin with. I thought you believed in gender equality ?
>Cant have your cake and eat it Senpai
>>
>>28420798
You should do it. Rape her on a daily basis and insert nasty bugs into Chad's child anus in front of her.
>>
>>28420798
Lmao she thinks ur that much of a cuck
>>
>>28420880
Could you define robotic mindset and robotic life for me please? Thanks.
>>
>>28421586
Not him but:

Robot life:
Low tier job/NEET/failing student
Virgin
Ugly
Uses desktop computer 8+ hours on a free day generally for non productive purposes
Socially deficient
Has few friends

Robot mindset
Bitter or emotionally shut off
Mentally ill/autistic
Loner
Enjoys autistic fandoms
>>
>>28421783
Thanks mate
Origmaldious
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.