[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of your original home board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1307563663001.jpg (55 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
55 KB, 587x558
When did you grow out of your original home board?
>>
>>28420785
Last year
>/b/
>to /fit/
>to /pol/
>to /r9k/
>>
/tv/ was my main board for a while. i left when the contrarian armond white shit started getting more and more popular, so like 3 years ago?

i still go there sometimes and it's just unbelievable how many capeshit threads are posted there. half the board unironically loves that garbage
>>
>>28420785
>/pol/
When the cuck posting got put of hand and mods didnt do shit.
>>
>/b/
>/k/
>/tv/
>/pol/
>r9k/

been here on 4chan since 2009 and on r9k since 2015
>>
>>28420785
after half a year. /b/ to /r9k/. cancer to cancer.
>>
>>28421027
Right, that and the "everything that I don't like is a shill" threads really ruined it for me.
>>
like most of this website /b/ was my homeboard and I haven't been a regular poster on there since 2010 probably. It's really remarkable how poor that board has gotten. It's ridiculously terrible.
>>
It took me way too long
>Started browsing /b/ in 2007
>Didn't migrate to /tv/ until 2012

In my defense though I didn't go onto /b/ for longer than maybe 30 minutes a day, but now I'm on 4chan every waking minute of the day so Idk which is worse
>>
My main boards are
>r9k
>asp
>co
>v
>vg
>vr
>tv
>>
>>28420970
you can really track the depression with this one
>>
File: 1462378227234.png (154 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462378227234.png
154 KB, 499x499
>>28420785
started on /y/, then went to /b/ , then /v/, from /fit/ to /a/, then /d/, shiposted a bit on /k/ now /r9k/
>>
Moved from /b/ to /r9k/ just for the pepes.
>>
>started browsing /b/ around 2007
>left because it was full of edgy teenagers
>Started browsing /v/ around 2010
>Left after GG when people start leaving for (that other site which 4chan thinks is spam because they are afraid of competition) and /v/ because infested with ghazi shills
>Been browsing /r9k/ for about 2 years
Its full of normies and attention whoring "fembots" but I don't really have anywhere else to go this time
>>
>>28421164
oh, I was on /pol/ too, of course.

I think /r9k/ is the final board, before you leave 4chan for good.
>>
/x/
I had to watch it fall apart into roleplaying and trolling.
>>
>>28420785
Started on /sp/.
Moved to /r9k/.

Now I don't really have a home board. Where I go depends on my mood. If there's a big sports game on, I'll go to /sp/. If I'm in a woman hating mood, I'll go on /r9k/. If I want to genuinely try to help people with minimal troleing XD, I'll go to /adv/. Shit like that.
>>
>>28421076
This is me. I was on /mu/ for the longest after /b/ then I found /r9k/ like two years ago.
>>
>/b/ 2010-2011
>/v/ 2011-2013
>/fit/ 2013-2014
>r9k 2014-2015
>back to /b/ now because I find everything shit and the random content is not exhausting

also I've been fucking around on /tv/. /fa/ and /mu/ since 2011, neither became my main board but I still go there
>>
>/b/ for like two months, early 2010
>/x/ 'til mid 2015
>/r9k/ now

/x/ has become nothing more than a edgy teen /soc/, you can't longer go there and have comfy but deep conversations about the paranormal or occultism
>>
/co/ became so gay and tumblr in the past three years. I could not take it any more.
>>
>>28421217
sort of the same for me. /sp/ culture is pretty much dead so it isn't worth reading when big games aren't on. say what you want about 'outlaws' or OT shitposting, /sp/ used to be pretty damn funny
>>
>>28421144
kek (original #14551012341)
>>
>>28421213
Same. I check back semi-often for any nope/green text/creepy story threads, I still enjoy those a lot.
>>
>>28421227
I'd want to like /mu/, but anytime I've gone there to talk about music, it's always "you have shit taste, mine is better"
>>
I used to like /mu/ but I have no interest in hip-hop and /mu/ seems to have no interest in discussing non-hip-hop music anymore
>>
/fa/ and I stopped going there about a year ago once I kind of stopped caring about fashion. Never looked good in any fit I made and it was a waste of money.

At the moment I spend most of my time on /r9k/ with /v/, /a/, and /b/ to a lesser extent.
>>
/g/ and now r9k.
>>
>>28421515
>Can't even talk about most shows without being labelled a pedophile
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.