[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does 4chan think of cannabis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4
File: 0512_close-up-bud[1].jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0512_close-up-bud[1].jpg
113 KB, 800x600
What does 4chan think of cannabis?
>>
>>28420616
I like the lower type. The high type gets me fucked up and I have panic attacks
>>
>>28420616

yes please. it makes me dumb and makes me normal.

it kills the robot.
>>
Occasionally in small doses to mellow out

Anything past that and I become a paranoid self loathing freak.

>helped me with my out of control alcoholism
>>
>>28420668
Fascinating. Weed always boosts my robotness and makes it impossible to hide.
>>
It's fun occasionally, but it mostly makes me even more quiet than I already am, which is definitely not something I need. I much prefer alcohol, cause then I can do stupid shit and not care until the next morning.
>>
>>28420688

if you do it with other people, yeah.

i am a solitary smoker. toke up get some grub from the kitchen and listen to music/vidya.

as a rule, only smoke at night/on the weekends.

if you wake and bake your whole day is shot.
>>
It's great. It enhances all of a robot's favourite activities, fapping, listening to music and browsing 4chan for6-12 hours a day, eating, having paranoid delusions etc.
>>
Those are some decent answers guys! Now, what does 4chin think of people who will tell you cannabis causes autism and makes you lazy and increases crime, contrary to what multiple studies have proven?
hard mode: Minimal insults
>>
boosts my productivity, ironically. makes me more aware of work to do and more motivated to do it.

turns me into a clean freak, love smoking a bowl, putting some music on and cleaning my room spic n span.
>>
>>28420727
it isn't true, just lazy people

i'm the exact opposite >>28420731
>>
yeah i hate anti cannabis people. i understand if you don't want to but what gives you the right to prevent me from smoking legally?
>>
Good job /r9k/! Go treat yourself to a snack!
In my country, hashash "one who ingests cannabis" is a insult, basically meaning a filthy, garbage smelling fucker who hates everything and does nothing.
Kek, even my doctor told me cannabis causes bipolar disorder. Anyone can provide references to this? I'm bipolar either way
>>
>>28420616
WEED DUDU LAMO

for me it's make me for normie and give me confident.(even when I somke with outher people)
I used to smoke sometimes with workers during the work but I am not working there.
and I don't have connections for buying weed and it's expensive as fuck here.
>>
>>28420727
I was lazy before I started smoking weed and I'm just as lazy now
It certainly doesn't increase crime
>>
yeah weed used to be expensive and still is.

all you're doing is making drug dealers rich by keeping it illegal, people buy it anyway.

drug dealers cant compete with a legal market selling high quality product for the same or less.

look at the revenue for Colorado, i heard they had so much tax revenue from selling bud that they decided to refund most of it.
>>
Has anyone ever tried vaping cannabis? How was that?
>>
it should be sold and regulated much like liquor is.

they are about as strong as each other in my experience.
>>
>>28420789
gtfo poo in loo
>>
>>28420852
not as enjoyable as smoking no matter what the vapememers tell you
>>
>>28420616
Love it
I live in a legal state but live with my parents and have no friends so I only smoke when they're not around.
>>
>>28420890
kk
not indian btw
or nowhere near that
>>
>>28420715
>if you wake and bake your whole day is shot.

I needed to hear this. I recently bought a vaporizer pen and it makes it so fucking easy to take a hit. I do one in the morning and before I know it it's 4AM in the morning the next day. Fuck I gotta kick the habit but when there's nothing else to do weed is so godamn alluring.
>>
>>28420676
>helped me with my out of control alcoholism

This, weed scares me out of doing any other drug.
>>
>>28420907
not him.
but I if I will smoke weed Consistency I waould rhather vape because it's without smoke and tbaco(if you don't have enough)
>>
it's a meme drug
>>
>>28420954

just smoke it at night and get stuff done during the day. you can do it everyday if you follow this rule.
>>
>>28420982
Can you use it in an electronic cig?
>>
>>28421021
if it has a cart, you could fill it with liquid/oil
if not, no.
>>
smoking weed at night helps me feel energized during the day the following day because it knocks me out and i get a beautiful night's sleep.

i love it, but i don't smoke now because its expensive and hard to get consistently.

and i don't like smoking low quality bud, if there is high quality bud around i am so down to buy a bag to enjoy.

but i haven't smoked in a long time, mostly because there isn't anything around here that i can find.
>>
>>28421066
tfw im in bc
tfw the weed sticks to the wall
tfw the bag is covered in crystals
fuck yea
>>
>>28420668
It makes me dumb but not normal, in fact it only makes me worse.

Moderate use would probably be a good thing for me, but I just can't do weed like that.
>>
you can over smoke marijuana its true, but look

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117202

it reduces inflammation in the brain, sounds like something all robots need desu.
>>
alcoholics exist, but would you make alcohol illegal based on the alcoholics?
>>
>>28421061
Would something like this work?
>>
>>28421099
>reduces inflammation in the brain
could you use it as a substitute for cortisone?
I'm not on cortisone, but it sounds like a great idea for people suffering from immune-system caused diseases, like parasitic seizures and such
>>
>>28420789
Calling someone a pothead or a stoner has pretty much the same implications in America.

Heavy weed use really does make you stupid and lazy and apathetic.
>>
>>28421141
I'm not an expert, but as long as you have a cartridge that opens without breaking, and some nice oil/dabs, you should be alright.
Double check somewhere else though, this is 4chin either way
>>
>>28420616

I think it's something that can become a problem if you let it. I was a stoner all through college, and I know I'd had gotten out with a much better GPA if I hadn't been smoking all the time. Sometimes it helps me get stuff done but a lot of the time it makes me spacey and I end up day dreaming a lot.

But it can be a nice thing to. It makes a lot of things more enjoyable, and is really good at clearing up sickness, especially hangovers.

Pot's OK, but you have to have some self control. People notice when you do it all the time. Plus excessive use makes it less effective.
>>
>>28421141
Just get a proper weed ("flower" or "dried herb") vape.
>>
>>28420616
I think cannabis is like canibals but different.
>>
>>28421150
I respect your opinion and I can see where you're coming from, but all it's done for me is given me a new point of view on life and made me more social.
You're still right.
It's possible to over indulge and throw your life away, like you can for almost anything else.
In moderation, everything
Seems like the word pothead is similar
>>
>>28421099
That cannabinoid is not found in cannabis you moron.
>>
OP here, I'm leaving today to go back home and have the money to buy
http://www.puffitup.com/Source-10-Cig-p/sv.10cig.htm
Will it be back in stock by the time I come back? It seems really nice and I'm willing to wait around a week before purchasing it.
If not, I'll just buy dry herb and hit my pipe
>>
>>28421228

ok, whats with people liberally throwing out insults at pro pot users? if u google sources for pot helping the brain, there are so many i just picked that article because it was from a mainstream news site.

here's another one, not that you deserve my attention to you.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/29/how-cannabinoids-may-slow-brain-aging/

THC is THC, the only moron is you, though i suspect you are trolling.
>>
>>28420616
I'm gonna buy some, smoke it, and veg the fuck out because I'm a literal loser.
>>
I loved cannabis until i started doing dxm, mescaline and acid
I mean, im eternally grateful for what it has done for me, but i believe weed kind of outstays its welcome after a while and you just have to move on
>>
people who are anti- cannabis are probably faggots with regular dealers that already get the good quality stuff for cheap-ish.

or they are dealers.
>>
>>28421021
They make stuff that you can mix with cannabis extracts and it will liquify it to be put in a vape pen. Just get some shatter and some EJmix.
>>
>>28421290
I think I'm going to DXM + weed today. It's a fun combo when you don't overdo it.
>>
OP back, >>28421269

wasn't answered
>>
>>28421331
Yeah dxm and weed are a great combo
>>
>>28421273
I called you a moron because you picked an example of pot being good for the brain that didn't have anything to do with pot. You deserve that.

You're an imbecile because the second link you posted is exactly the same. They're talking about synthetic cannabinoids NOT marijuana. Learn to read dumbass.
>>
>>28421405

well you're fucking rude, why is a major deal if its a synthetic cannabinoid that is supposed to mimic THC versus the real thing?

you're saying something that is supposed to mimic pot has nothing to do with pot?

who is the imbecile again, not me.
>>
File: 1407219352454.jpg (9 KB, 113x113) Image search: [Google]
1407219352454.jpg
9 KB, 113x113
>>28420954
>vaporizer pen
patrician af. So ez, so much less nasty and painful than smoking actual burnt plant. But yeah, its TOO easy, so you gotta hold yourself back. I love that you can do it anywhere you need to though, super conveinient for boring situations
>>
>>28421405

if you dismiss the entire study because its a synthetic cannabinoid versus the real thing, you're a troll or a huge imbecile, your words.

pot is still technically illegal, how are they supposed to publish a valid scientific study using an illegal drug in the first place?

that's why they used a synthetic compound.
>>
>>28420616
DUDE WEED L M A O
no literally kys. weed will fucking fuck your shit up holy fuck.
>>
>>28421478

see

>>28421320

having weed doesn't stop you from being a homosexual.
>>
i wish i had some high quality bud, it's been so long since i had some.

i would be much more mellowed out right now, but instead i have a huge headache that is fueled by anger and rage and sickness.
>>
>tfw live in Netherlands, so "legal" high quality bud
>tfw addicted

I tell myself its not that bad. I hope it isnt
>>
It's alright but not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>28420676
>>28420651
Same here, I freak out when I'm high and it's likely because I already have bad anxiety/self-loathing

Fearing imminent death to the point I wanted to kill myself happened once too
>>
I see that some of you don't like capes for weed, but I've been wanting it for health reasons. Can't take smoke

Anyone know a good brand for <$300?
Does it produce a vapor cloud when you smoke it?
>>
>>28422129
Flowermate v5.0s is your best friend mate
Pretty much every vape will produce...
the smell is easier to hide tho :D
cheers faggot
>>
Bump for stonerfriends
>>
I'm high right now eating cold mac and cheese
>>
Love it but have to quit because i fear im developing schizo and the weed is a catalyst
>>
File: 1456853728001.jpg (197 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1456853728001.jpg
197 KB, 800x500
Just finished some cough syrup and am about to go smoke a bowl in the woods. I never got dexxed and weeded outside the comforts of my room before and it is quite stormy out so I hope I make it back alive! Wish me luck, robots. If I don't report back soon you can write me off as dead.
>>
>>28420616
>67 replies in the most vapid, uninspired thread of the day

the fucking middle school math equation thread getting over 200 replies was fucking bad enough but this is just downright depressing
>>
>>28420616
/r9k/ doesn't speak for all of 4chan you redditshit
>>
>>28422129
The plenty produces thick vapor and can use concentrates, I have it and enjoy it.
>storz & bickle
>>
Tried it before. All it did was smell bad and give me a headache and disorientation.

Thanks but I'll stick to alcohol.
>>
>>28422593
Exactly like you said, weed is a catalyst. Meaning if you don't have it in your genes you won't develop it. Also of you develop it pre-mature, you would've later in your live. This is the same with pretty much all other mental illnesses. Weed is cool. - a dutchfag
>>
I refuse to date any guy that drinks alcohol or smokes weed.
>>
>>28422593

Life* ofc
>>
>>28421723
wiet zet je leven op pauze
>>
>>28422129
I've got the arizer air for a few weeks now, pretty pleased with it.
Nothing beats a joint though
>>
>>28420668
>yes please. it makes me dumb and makes me normal.

If you accept this case then it would only be logical to stop using marijuana all together. However if you instead, like I do, consider that maybe marijuana is not making your more stupid in order that you can better converse with more average people, but rather that it improves your emotional intelligence, making you better at social skills, then there is good reasoning to use it. I also think that once you learn these skills from getting high, you sill retain those skills while sober.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.