[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw no one really knows how antidepressants work or what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10
File: 1462649735536.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462649735536.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1024
>mfw no one really knows how antidepressants work or what they exactly do but doctors prescribe them to millions of people anyway
>mfw studies show up to 70% of people on SSRIs aren't even depressed or mentally-ill and are just retarded normies who think "being sad once in a while" equals "depression"
Has even a single person on this board actually felt or known anyone who has actually felt any positive change resulting from antidepressants whatsoever? I've been on max doses of Effexor, Zoloft, Paxil, Lexapro, and Wellbutrin over the past few years. They did absolutely nothing other than break my dick, make me shit blood, and leave me feeling suicidally apathetic. I have a very hard time imagining anyone actually turning their life around with the help of these pills.
>>
>>28420505
The thing about antidepressants is that they do two things. Increase energy and motivation, and improve mood. The problem arises because the increased motivation comes weeks or months before improved mood, meaning often times, they just motivate you to injure yourself, kill yourself, or commit a different violent act.
>>
being on lexapro for 3 months literally made my tits shrink 3-4 cup sizes
>>
>>28420505
Absolutely no psychological effects, but I had the urge to piss no all the time.
It's weird, that they prescribe it for anything:
>depression
SSRI
>anxiety
SSRI
>ptsd
SSRI
It's almost like the doctors have no fucking clue at all how to treat mentally illness. And it only works on normies with mild depression who feel the placebo effect and get better.
>>
>>28420505
Prozac worked for me, but it took 6 weeks to kick in. I was suicidal almost none stop before it starting working. Now I rarely feel suicidal and the urges are much less intense.
>>
Every time I take them, after about a week they make my dick hard like a rock and I piss blood. Not just a little, it's red and thick mucus. What do now?
>>
Lexapro stopped cringe and anxiety attacks, especially at night.
>>
>>28420667
>It's almost like the doctors have no fucking clue at all how to treat mentally illness.
They literally don't and it's absolutely fucking insane. They just throw things at you and when they inevitably don't work they just switch to something else.

>And it only works on normies with mild depression who feel the placebo effect and get better.
I have a really strong suspicion that this is the case. Some attractive Stacy breaks up with her tenth boyfriend, takes Prozac for two months, gets tons of sympathy from all her friends, and then feels magically "better." She then goes on to call herself a "depression survivor" and claim to know what people like you or me are going through. Just makes me angry at this point.
>>
I just think it's funny that the side effects for all these drugs that are supposed to cure depression almost always include increased suicidal thoughts and manic episodes and shit like that
>>
>>28420505
I had such severe anxiety I wasn't even able to leave the house.

After getting on zoloft I did the following:
-Bought a car
-Learned to drive
-completed college
-got a job
-lost virginity
-developed a social circle of friends

Its not a miracle drug or anything, but I would rather die than go back to the way i was before zoloft. So whatever negative long term side effects happen, Zoloft has still been a net benefit to the quality of my life and I am very grateful to the scientists who developed it.
>>
>>28421020
>here, take this pill to stop feeling depressed
>oh, it's making you feel depressed?
>you have to keep taking it!
>>
How they supposedly work is your brain releases neurotransmitters then sucks them back up depending on what's going on in your body. And a depressed person's brain supposedly always sucks them up too much. And they are sucked up based on certain shapes of the chemicals. So the Reuptake inhibitor blocks the vacuum site. Which leaves you with more neurotransmitters in place than normal.

It doesn't exactly help with philosophical problems, and it takes a while to help with mood but not as long to help with motivation.

It helped me get over my last depressive episode, but I didn't need it afterwords so I don't know if I never needed it in the first place.
>>
>>28421089
I mean yeah I'm >>28420585 and even thought it made me lazy and unmotivated, it calmed my anxiety enough to dump my loser abusive bf which I wasn't able to do for 5 years

The downside was that I slept in probably all my free time
>>
I think it's fucking insane that people willingly use anti-depressants. It's like trying to shoot out the portion of your brain that has a tumor; most o the time you fuck up other parts of your brain too.

I feel nothing and want to die and tell myself in my head that I should die all the time daily and I still wouldn't load myself up on that, lithium, or any prescribed crap.

I still take Vitamin D supplements because I'm a sheep, though.
>>
if you think anti depressants are fucked try being put on anti psychotics, they think that'll stop those fuckheads who come from the vans who are threatening to kill me but they're too stupid ti understand it isnt me.
>>
File: file.jpg (77 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
77 KB, 345x343
I think people who gets "cured" of depression weren't really depressed in the first place. Just really sad.

I'm clinically depressed and I tried everything from antidepressants to exercising. Still not cured. I just told my therapist that Im ok because going back there is a hassle and Im tired of taking antidepressants. I just learned to accept that Im fucked.

Depressed people who dont respond to any "cure" are the truely depressed ones. But what do I know, Im just some guy on the internet.
>>
I recommend some of you with depression go and give ketamine a shot. I would say i suffer from depression by any means so my basis for saying this has little support. But i meam if you're trying these pharmaceutical drugs then why not try something recreation should you ever find yourself in a position to try it.

Its not the easiedt on your body but the effects it has on my mood and are pretty profound. In my expereince in using it ive found that it doesnt make me happy nor unhappy after using it but it leave me with a blank slate to then work on my general attitude from ground zero. From there i feel my attitude is extremely moldable and I have more freedom to create how i feel.

Granted its a recreatioal drug and some would argue that you are using it to cope or what have you but pharmaceuticals are used in the same aspect minus the morality of it. I hope this insight reaches some of you folk
>>
File: 1462593299790.jpg (20 KB, 317x184) Image search: [Google]
1462593299790.jpg
20 KB, 317x184
>no one responded to her first attention-whoring "BTW I'M A GIRL XD" post so she literally just tried again
Not even going to give you a (You), you stupid whore.
>>
File: 1423331561768-0.jpg (95 KB, 880x1320) Image search: [Google]
1423331561768-0.jpg
95 KB, 880x1320
>>28421472
>Still posts
>Thinks he isn't the idiot
>>
>>28421428
There are several types of depression like seasonal affective disorder. Depression is any mood or apathetic feeling that lasts six weeks straight. Mine lasts for around six months at a time. It makes me want to give up on being alive.

There are people with depression that doesn't go away and I will never argue that my two episodes of greater than six months is equal to their lifetime of similar or worse mood.
>>
>>28421472
>being this based anon
>in beta thirsty r9k
r9k isnt completely lost.
>>
>>28421428
You're right. I can't take anyone who ''cured their depression'' seriously.
>>
>>28420505
antidepressants alone don't help you. You have to be in Therapy at the same time to get your shit together.
>>
>>28420505
>a pill
>turning your life around
nice meme. no doctor would suggest this. i'm guessing you've been on one of those for like 2 weeks and you didn't care to change any part of your life. you're making it seem like the point of an antidepressant should be to make more positive decisions for you in your brain, which yeah sorry we don't have the tech yet to control every move you make.

for one thing, they do work the way they were designed and almost in everybody. however, if its just mild depression you can just "treat" it with exercise and possibly going to group therapy or 1 on 1. exercise alone is statistically better than exercise while on SSRI.

for another, only you know what the fuck is wrong with your life and mentality, and no amount of attention whoring will give someone the same intuition about what will improve your situation, people can only guess at what may work because it worked for others. i literally got over my 5 year suicidal depression bout by spending more time around girls until i got a girlfriend. but girls might make you feel even worse. i doubt that the big problem in your life is as simple as serotonin receptors being a little too active.

also people found out a long time ago theres no money to be made in actually looking at psychological disorders as legitimate diseases. no matter how convinced you are that you have cancer, we can go in and see if you have cancer. a man who wants an easier life because of the attention around "muh DEPRESSION WAAAA" will never in his life get better and we can't do anything to prove him wrong.
>>
>>28421678
I was in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy once a week the entire time I was on these pills, and still am. No improvement.
>>
>>28421428
No one is cured
Some people learn to live with it better than others
>>
>>28421775
>i literally got over my 5 year suicidal depression bout by spending more time around girls until i got a girlfriend.
Okay, a few things:
1. You don't belong here. Fuck off.
2. If your entire "sooisyedaw depweshun :(" boiled down to not having a gf, you weren't depressed. You are not anywhere near a position in which you're qualified to be giving advice. Fuck off.
>>
>>28421863
>advice
what you have is incompetence, not depression.
>>
>>28420585
Will Lexapro get rid of manboobs then?
>>
>>28421904
>the normie whose """"""""""suicidal depression"""""""""" was solely due to whores not wanting to suck his peepee thinks he can tell the difference
Good one. Go swallow 2 Tylenol and post about your valiant failed suicide attempt on Facebook.
>>
>>28422091
was this supposed to be funny? you can berate my experience but you can't argue with anything i've said. grow up senpai.
>>
File: 1454908712673.jpg (71 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1454908712673.jpg
71 KB, 700x700
Certain strains of marijuana work better and have fewer side effects, but it is illegal because the large pharmaceutical companies (which spend millions of dollars annually lobbying our lawmakers) haven't figured out a way to control all of the profits from a plant anyone can grow.

Since most people are (reasonably) afraid of having their life ruined by a criminal record, they use whatever chemical lobotomy is offered by Big Pharma. In the case of SSRI's the drug renders them fat, emotionless and physically dependent, and has a laughably poor efficacy to boot.

With the economy in the trash for the middle class and endless fear mongering it's not surprising that more people are depressed. Unfortunately instead of getting healthy and exploring a natural solution with virtually flawless safety profile they opt to become overweight zombies numbed out on corporate crap. And if you were to take away their pills they become full blown basket cases in "discontinuation syndrome," in other words, they become junkies in withdrawal.

I can usually tell when someone is on these drugs because it's like dealing with a mannequin, they're hollow, boring people, no spontaneity in them at all. That and most of them become fat if they weren't fat already.
>>
>>28420505
your issue might not be depression if its not working. i knew a guy who got prescribd depressants that didnt for them then started taking anti-anxiety medication and started feeling the best they had ever felt. your problem might be anxiety or some other problem. doctors usually know what theyre doing just work with them
>>
>>28421775
>fucking normon sends post this long just to spread bee urself shit
Normies never change.
>>
>>28422180
>doing nothing changes nothing and pills can't make change for you
>"bee urself"
i stopped reading at "normies never change."
>>
>>28420505
>>mfw studies show up to 70% of people on SSRIs aren't even depressed or mentally-ill and are just retarded normies who think "being sad once in a while" equals "depression"
I'd like to see these studies anon
>>
>>28422081
I don't know. It might make them worse. Doesn't it basically sterilize you? For a man that might mean even low testosterone, which might make your man boobs worse.
>>
>>28420667
>>28420966

It's less that the doctors don't know what they're doing and more that we only have a basic understanding of how the brain works, and issues like depression or anxiety or PTSD aren't gonna be fixed just by simply changing the flow of or making one neurotransmitter more potent. All they really can do is treat the symptoms and help you feel better, and when you look at it like that more people see success stories

Of course they're being massively overprescribed and shilled by pharmaceutical companies when other options could help, but they do what they're intended to do
>>
>>28422120
The fact that I don't take your experience seriously and that you haven't even disagreed when I've called you out on it completely invalidates your argument, you know that, right? If your "five year-long suicidal depression's" solution was something as simple and trivial as "getting a gf" then your experience doesn't remotely compare in severity to the majority of other people in this thread and your testimony is effectively worthless.
>>
>no one has realized depression is actually learned helplessness in reaction to life, i.e a perfectly natural psychological reaction
well, of course a lot people have, but many are still unaware. depression is totally natural, it's a consequence of an awareness to the human condition, and in no way a "mental illness". it does cause a great deal of suffering though.
>>
>>28422354
and if you were expecting your "depression" to go away with pills then you are worthless.
>>
>>28422386
>if you were expecting this medication to perform its intended function then you are worthless
Just how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>28422462
>doesn't have an argument
keep trying normie.
>>
>>28422354

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR EXPERIENCE IS THE BASELINE FOR WHAT MUST MAKE A PERSON DEPRESSED? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT GETTING THE GIRL WAS WHAT CURED HIM, AND NOT MENTALLY GROWING AND CHANGING AND STIMULATING HIMSELF TO THE POINT WHERE HE WAS ABLE TO ATTRACT HER AND THEN FEEL GOOD ENOUGH ABOUT HIMSELF TO ESCAPE IT?

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SUFFERED IN WAYS MORE EXTREME THAN OTHERS HAVE DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON THEM BECAUSE YOU MAKE YOUR IDENTITY IN YOUR MISERY AND SELF-PITY. IN THE END THIS ANON HAS MADE HIS LIFE BETTER AND YOU HAVEN'T, AND YOU CAN CHOOSE TO WHINE ABOUT HOW THAT MEANS HE "DOESN'T BELONG ON THIS SITE" AND CONTINUE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR FRAGILE EGO AND FLAWED WORLDVIEW OR LISTEN TO THIS ANON AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF
>>
>doc wanted to give me xanax for anxiety
>told me either that or therapy, to get back to him
>never did
I'm kinda glad I didn't but at the same time I feel like I may have made a mistake.
>>
>>28422372
this desu. this is the source of all depression
>>
>>28422476
Absolutely not an argument.
>>
>>28422566
>finding relationships couldn't possibly have a psychological effect on someone!
>swallowing a pill should completely change my life!

depressed people are so pathetic. i would know, i was just like you once :)
>>
>>28422148
Lotsa hate for fatties. C'mere gimme a hug.
>>
>>28422494
Hahahaha holy fuck, my dude. Take a breath. Rewrite that without the caps and I'll gladly read it and reply.
>>
>>28420505
The biological approach to psychotherapy is a farse, after zimbardo blew open the fucked up psychiatric wards psychiatrists had to figure out a new way to get their money so they turned to pushing drugs as an alternative to therapy.

Most people who go on a course of anti-depressants end up relapsing as soon as they come off them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUltqHaGTA

inb4
>>stephan molyneux

Its an interview, just ignore Stephan and listen to Whitaker.
>>
File: youre a retard.png (280 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
youre a retard.png
280 KB, 1190x906
>>28422386
Oh sorry anon I didn't know you were a doctor, you should have just shown me your PhD in Bullshit
>>
>>28422534
Xanax is not an antidepressant, it actually works. Xanax starts working the first hour after you take it and it works on literally everyone. Only downside is withdrawal.
>>
>>28420505
I felt a really big change with paroxetine against my OCD. When I eventually hit a decent dose I felt like I guess what normies feel like all the time. It was pretty similar to when you're on a plane on a gray day and you go over the clouds and everything just turns bright.

Anyways I quit them due to inorgasmia and this kinda weird feeling of numbness. I was back to a suicidal wreck after just a month. Probably should eat them again

But yeah, they really worked for me. I think it's different between different people though. Some are sad because of actual reasons. I just have a seratonine deficiency, as do my siblings.
>>
I take Zoloft for severe anxiety/panic attacks

Positives:
>Have 1/5 the overall anxiety I used to

Negatives:
>Completely unmotivated to do anything but site and play video games

On one hand I can handle work and life, on the other I dont give a shit about friends or being social.
>>
>>28422476
How is that not an argument, you walking embarrassment? If a popular, FDA-approved medication explicitly claims to fix a problem, how am I worthless for expecting it to fix that problem?
>>
>>28422604
No. Of course not. Stagnation and inaction towards the cause or source of the depression will render the pills worthless if not a detriment in the long run.

But it is how a lot of people see these pills. Like magic. Happiness is something you work towards, everyday. Maybe today wasn't isn't so great, what about tomorrow? There has to be effort. But when you lack the motivation to even get out of bed, like some people say, pills can be the stepping stones to maybe get out of bed.
>>
>>28422640
>you need a phd to be in this thread
i work in a pharmaceutical factory so close enough senpai. i'm p. sure doctors don't tell you that taking the pill will make your life great all of a sudden without any input from you, but if that's the case then he's got $$$$ in his eyes.
>>
In the future we're going to look back on them and think what the fuck were we doing?

There isn't even any evidence that depression is serotonin related. There was a guy whose brain didn't produce any serotonin and he wasn't depressed.
>>
>>28422662
Yeah, that's why I didn't get back to him.
I wouldn't be able to deal with withdrawal, and I'd probably end up addicted, as I'm pretty susceptible to it.
>>
>>28422703
Now you're just baiting, anon.
>>
SSRIs have only ever made shit worse for me
>>
>>28422702
yeah.

>>28422697
>explicitly claims
it explicitly claims that its better than a placebo and that's about it.
>>
>>28422772
good argument you totally convinced me that taking SSRI's will and should cure anyone of depression.
>>
>>28422779
Well thank you for the (you) at least.
>>
>>28422718
The 'SSRI is evil' meme is pretty overblown. It's like psychiatric aspirin; pretty harmless but kinda ineffective, works fine to hand out to people who're not super sick. There are a lot of antidepressants that are very effective but they have more complications and can't be handed out en masse
>>
>>28420505
I have. Zoloft keeps the suicidal thoughts at bay and I just stop giving a fuck about anything. It sucks cause I don't give enough shits to try hard at school like I did when I was super depressed and tied all my self worth to how hard I worked, but I feel better about life and the future.
>>
>>28422808
>pretty harmless

It makes permanent changes to your brain that, without corrupt doctors saying that they "might" be beneficial, would otherwise be deemed nothing more than outright damage.
>>
>>28422613

GO ON AND CONTINUE TO NURTURE YOUR IGNORANCE. YOU ONLY FURTHER DEMONSTRATE YOUR BLITHE IMMATURITY
>>
>>28420667
Doctors shill antidepressants so fucking hard. I would go in for so many different things unrelated to depression and they would say "you look depressed anon. i think you should take this"
Fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>28422779
>ZOLOFT is approved by the FDA to treat adults with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), and Social Anxiety Disorder. It is also approved to treat Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in children and adolescents aged 6-17 years.
Now, they don't word it as Zoloft DOES treat X, Y, and Z, but if it's APPROVED to treat X, Y, and Z, then how is it wrong for someone to then expect it to actually treat X, Y, and Z? Frankly, I think it's pure bullshit, but you can't blame people for reading that and expecting it to work.
>>
>it's a "my depression is bigger than your depression" episode
>>
>taking snri (Effexor)
>noticed a difference in the appearance of colors on the first day
>suddenly the world feels 3d and real again
>easier to asses the usefulness/productivity of thought trains
>social anxiety and nerve pain not bothering me as much
>effect similar to ecstasy, just without the euphoria

helps to unpack the traumas that happened during my young life, whose effects are catching up with me now. of course they still fuck with me but now i can think about what happened without becoming absolutely useless for a half week or more.

sorry that you want chemicals to do all the heavy lifting for u tho desu senpai
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>28422808
>huge number of insane fucking side effects, some permanent
>often causes the very problem it claims to prevent
>while causing the very condition it's meant to treat
>ultimately showing no verifiable positive results whatsoever
>"Dude it's harmless lol it's like aspirin lmao"
>>
>>28422798
they never say it cures everyone. that's why there's so many different ones, everyone's makeup is different, some work, some make it worse, some don't do anything. why do you think it takes people anywhere from 3 to 5 (on average) different attempts to find one that actually does something for them?
>>
>>28422877
>how is it wrong
because you would expect someone with "true depression" to pay at least a little attention to how effective the treatments are and how the drugs are used. i would personally expect anyone with common sense to understand that lifestyle and mentality isn't just a transient "chemical imbalance" but that's another conversation.

like how serious are you about treating the problem if all you're willing to do is take some medication while seeing no results? i totally agree that there's more to be done in the form of education, drug delivery systems, and maybe even a paradigm shift in what we define neurologically as "depression," but as it stands today if it took changes in your life to make you depressed, then it will probably take changes to get over it.
>>
>>28420505
Antidepressants have worked for me.

I have always had a depressive / obsessive personality, but was never medicated. Then I went into a horrendous depression for no external reason, despite the fact that I had spent years in therapy, quit drinking and drugging, exercised frequently, etc.

Broke down and tried Prozac, although I didn't like the idea and didn't believe in antidepressants philosophically. Felt better in one week. That little blue pill improved my life almost as much as all the "psychological makeover" activities I'd worked on for years.

Currently I take 10 mg of Prozac (the minimum effective dose) and 25 mg of Lamotrogine (supposedly too little to do anything at all.)

Wish I had started antidepressants in my teens -- I might have developed into a more normal person.
>>
>>28422966
>arguing that pills undeniably work to get rid of depression, which can only be measured by surveys
>"i-i-it only takes 3-5 different attempts on average to do something!"

you're not going to tell me anything that i don't know. they are absolutely effective and work as intended, i said that in my first post. but on their own it's unlikely that they solve for the situation that facilitated the depression.
>>
>>28421186
For Christ's sake, why not try an antidepressant? If you "feel nothing and want to die" what the hell do you have to lose?
>>
>>28423173
well no shit, but they aren't advertised to do that anyways
>>
>tfw didn't wanna try anti depressants at first
>afraid of having to try something for 4-6 weeks to see if it'll even help
>end of may will be about 7 years since the depression started
>realize that even multiple 4-6 week attempts will pale in comparison to the time I've spent miserable

If you're about to kill yourself anyway, what have you got to lose? I'm convinced the only people that don't wanna at least try medication have only been depressed for a year or two tops. Or it's mild, despite however chronic it may be
>>
>>28423158
>felt better in a week
>taking a dose that not even the pharmaceutical companies claim will work but still supposedly feels "better"
Hey man, have a bridge to sell you.
>>
I hate the concept of anti depressants. I took them, maybe I felt better, I dont know. I still have ocd and suffer daily through episodes of mood swings and anxiety. Ive learned I will have this for life, and I can either chose to kill myself or live life the best I can with this disease. I want to live through Trump presidency, fight the race war, kill some Jews, and play Resident Evil 2 remake when it releases. Even if it means ill mostly due it with anxiety. I will die naturally one day anyways.
>>
>>28420505
Any idea what SSRI doesn't kill your sex life ? gf has a really bad anorgasmia from her meds and we're trying to figure out what we can change
>>
>>28420505

anti depressants, no.

mood stabilizer, yes. Some of us have bipolar at the heart of our depression, and if you treat for that, it lessens the impact.

I mean, there's no escaping it completely, but that could be said about alot of things in life.
>>
>>28423297
If it's chronic, why take pills? You'll never get cured anyways and the pills will just make you apathetic. You can just kill yourself then because the life you will live on the pills is not life at all.
>>
>>28421104
Most accurate post on the thread. It's basically what happened to my brother.
>>
>>28420966
Ugh your story angers me

Also checked
>>
>>28421208
antipsychotics nearly ruined my life so i feel you there
>>
>>28424410
>tfw gained thirty pounds on Zyprexa
Fuck that shit, senpai.
>>
File: 1456780392567.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
1456780392567.png
854 KB, 600x887
>>28423881
Wellbutrin and shit but if she's already taken something else and its gotten to the point where her orgasms are weak or non existant the most it will do is restore sex drive but don't quote me on that.

>>28422961
This. I took anti-depressants for just over a year. They numbed my anxiety and allowed me to converse with people somewhat properly again and essentially repair my life but they've ultimately done more harm than good.

>brain zaps
>apathy even after stopping them
>withdrawal (yes though its called "antidepressant discontinuation syndrome" its fucking withdrawal like real drugs. They're lying to you.)
>Numb dick, weak orgasms even after being off them
They've changed me in a way I can't quite describe to you anons. It's kind of like a consensual lobotomy that still allows you basic functioning and a little more. I couldn't imagine being on them for 10 years like some people have.

If you've truly exhausted all other options, take a long hard look at your life. A genuine one. Figure out whats making you miserable even if you think there's nothing. Fix as much as you can before starting these drugs because they will permanently fuck you up in ways you have ot live with from then on. If you're lucky it'll be minimal trivial things. If you're not well who's to say.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.