[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had a gf before? If so, how many have you had? If not,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (503 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503 KB, 720x480
Have you had a gf before?
If so, how many have you had?
If not, why?

I haven't, and I'd say it's because I can't talk to girls without spilling spaghetti
>>
>>28420360
>Inb4
>"hey bro just be yourself"
>"just get /fit/"
>"bro you'll be fine just get out more"
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>20 years old
>never had a girfriend
>never been hugged
>never been kissed
>never had sex

keking at my life
>>
I had """"1"""" in junior high because my sister had a friend who thought I was cute. It lasted for a week.

I'm happy it didn't continue. She turned into a complete feminazi tumblerina who I'm more than positive has multiple mental illnesses and probably would've castrated me in my sleep or something
>>
I'm on my 7th right now
>>
I cant even talk to fellow males without sperging the fuck out so i have no chance with a female.
Maybe we dont deserve it lads. Maybe this is just natural selection.
>>
>>28420360
I just dont think I could be of interest for a woman, im something around 6/10 there's worse loking people doing much better than me, but no one has ever shown romantic interest on me, I doubt they ever will
>>
File: 56.png (26 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
56.png
26 KB, 957x751
Have you had a gf before?
Never

If not, why?

Always been shy, threw away opportunities, now I'm 22 and a KHV who signed up on interpals today in hopes of finding a slav gf.

That's how pathetic my life is now, none on 4chan gave me a chance so i have to try some bullshit website.
>>
4 only fucked 2 cause first two were some middle school shit
>>
>>28420360
Never had a gf, same reason.

I'm lightyears better at talking to girls now though and I think I might be getting into some kind of thing with this awesome qt that's way out of my league.
>>
>No

>I don't know what to say
>not even just girls, any potentially new friend is the same way

I'm not funny and I don't have any stories to tell people. Most of what I end up talking about are just observations that I've made. I am so envious of people who can talk about anything.

>tfw a woman walks up to me in college and strikes up conversation
>she eventually realizes my idiocy and ends the conversation by walking off
>>
>>28420360
I had one when I was like 14. Lasted for a month or two then she dumped me because she "felt guilty for telling everyone about my psychological problems". Nothing later than that because spoiler]I couldn't even pick up trash if I tried[/spoiler]
>>
I've had a lot. I got lucky. Good genes, great parents, never broke, and had a good job since my early 20s. I am 34 now and still able to trade them in when they get old. Current GF has been around for 4 years and just turned 28. Usually it's time for them to go at that age. But she cooks and cleans, has a good job and works hard(for a girl), and keeps herself fit.

She knows the deal. I take her on vacations and maintain a life she couldn't afford on her own. She HAS to keep her looks or she is gone. It works out well. I am not gonna give her the boot.

Of course at age 15-16, I was terrible with girls. But here is the rub. Cold approaching NEVER gets easier. Never. It's always humiliating when they shoot you down. The trick is to value yourself more than the pussy.

When I get shot down, I think of it as their loss. Sure, they end up with a better looking dude than me. Maybe. But odds are very high he isn't as wealthy as me, or as interesting. Her loss. Not mine.

I get shot down. All the time. It's just a fucking girl. So what? That stupid cunt is losing out. Not me.

Makes it much easier when you consider all women, no matter how hot, inferior. Because they are.
>>
>>28420360
I've had one "girlfriend" and it hardly lasted a week, and part of that I wasn't even sure how serious it was. I'm still a virgin though.
>>
>>28420360
>Have you had a gf before?
yes
>If so, how many have you had?
>>
Yes
>If so, how many have you had?

Well, I'm glad I contributed to this thread.
>>
>>28420477
This.

I don't give a fuck about girls right now, I just wish I could talk to guys and make some friends.
>>
No.
>why?
I'm young. Old enough to have had several gfs, but I was retarded when I was younger. It's not that I didn't try, but I never dared to make a move. Now the lack of experience is being a huge issue. I can't dance. I don't know how to touch a girl, how to feel her, how to kiss her and how to make her feel better. I don't even know how to get turned on. Girls want sex, and that is something most guys this age can't provide, but I can't.
>>
File: 1456441680100.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1456441680100.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
>>28420571
Y-y'know that's some pretty good advice there anon

Keep it between us so the semi-chads on this board don't steal our precious girls
>>
>>28420571
>When I get shot down, I think of it as their loss. Sure, they end up with a better looking dude than me. Maybe. But odds are very high he isn't as wealthy as me, or as interesting

What happens when you don't have wealth or aren't very interesting? Then what do we tell ourselves?
>>
>>28420764
You can't prove that anyone other than yourself has a conscience. You are the only thing in the universe that is real and this stupid cunt chooses not to be with you? Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>28420673
My inherent misogyny and contempt for women has done nothing but serve me well. I do firmly believe in certain "red pill" theory, because I was seeing it in my life before I even knew what it was. My current girlfriend was picked up at a book store, I told her she didn't look smart enough to be browsing the astronomy books and told her where the twilight books were being sold. She was taking astronomy at community college apparently. She laughed and that's it. Once you make her laugh it's on you to fuck it up from there. You fucking got her if you can make her laugh.

The red pill guys call it negging. I just always figured every hot girl gets the same lines every day of her life. So I try to be totally opposite while making them laugh. I want them to see me as something different in a world of similar men saying the same shit. To stick out.

Most the the red pill stuff seems to be fairly accurate. Looks, status or wealth. I don't have 10/10 looks but I'm not ugly. So I use wealth as my weapon. Gotta have something to make you stand out in the market if you want upper tier looks in a girlfriend. It will never be my own looks, so money is my equalizer.
>>
>>28420764
You need to make yourself more interesting anon. Go out and do interesting things.
>>
File: 1448002459695.jpg (176 KB, 1205x805) Image search: [Google]
1448002459695.jpg
176 KB, 1205x805
>>28420810
I've never thought about it like that before but it sounds somewhat logical. Thanks anon for the advice
>>
I've had one real girlfriend and three or four pseudo girlfriends. My one real girlfriend I dated for two years and everyone in high school thought we would get married. I knew from the get-go I wasn't marrying her, that I just liked her, but she was like, in love with me. Like truly in love with me. I look back on how long I led her and I feel sick to my stomach. She didn't deserve to be lied to like I clearly did.
>>
>>28420764
That's hard my friend. You need something. It's hard to quantify. Most of us will never have the looks. So you need something else for the woman to justify you to herself, and her social circle. It could be anything.

Play in a band? Know how to fly a plane? In school to be a doctor or lawyer? Anything really. But there has to be something there for her to value you with.

If she is attractive, she has choices. Clearly it's her market. So you need to stick out like a sore thumb. You need to be the yellow corvette in a sea of gray sedans.

Now the uglier the girl is, the less this applies and the more equal the field. But I don't like fucking ugly fat girls. Who does?

Also don't be fat yourself. A little bit is ok if you got money. But unless your trump status, being obese cannot be overcome. Period. It just can't.

No one likes fucking fat people.
>>
>>28420815
I do interesting things, not all the time but I still do them. I want to meet girls and talk to them but going out clubbing just annoys me. I dont really know where to meet them though
>>
>>28420940
Everywhere. Grocery store, book store, doesn't matter. But you need to be able to start a conversation. What I do is observe what the girl is doing and try to approach with a related topic. In line at Starbucks? Look and smile and ask why you are waiting in line for 15 minutes to pay 5 bucks for burnt swill, and you know it's burnt swill, but you do it everyday anyway. Establish that you and her are sharing an experience and make humor out of it. "Why are we waiting here for this coffee that isn't even that good? Why can't we resist it?" Just anything to get her talking and smiling.

If she doesn't smile and doesn't make eye contact, pull the handle and bail. If she smiles and responds, keep going.

Pay attention to eye contact. 99% of men don't. The more you have, the better. Just find the perfect medium, don't be a staring creep.

The more any girl returns direct eye contact, the closer your dick is to her vag.
>>
File: 1459376021725.jpg (17 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1459376021725.jpg
17 KB, 719x719
>>28421053
Listen to this fucking post right here. I don't agree with this guy's philosophy on women in general, but this is some solid gold advice for talking to girls right here.
>>
>>28420360
Technically yes, but not really. When I was in 7th grade there was an 8th grade girl in my algebra class who was nice to me. The first time we met she put our initials in a heart. I asked her out after school several weeks later even though I never really talked to her that much after the first time we met. She said yes and I never said a word to her after for about a week. Then we both agreed that it wasn't working out at that point and I never spoke to her again.

I also have a yes but no situation in terms of hand holding. Held this girl's hand after she said she wanted me to be more affectionate (junior year of HS). She criticized how I held her hand and proceeded to elbow me in the ribs to show why this was not the right way to hold hands. Stopped talking to her several weeks later when she finally came to the realization that everyone else already knew: I was a lazy, emotionless, recluse.
>>
Never.

Since I live at home I don't bother. Girls aren't interested in guys who don't have their own place. If even if I somehow managed to get a girl, I would have no way to spend time with her because I'm always at home. So I don't even bother trying to get a gf just casual fucks which I have been able to get only twice
>>
>>28421053
>>28421140
It does sound like good advice and i'll definitely take it into consideration when approaching women, however that's the issue. Most of the women in my town are literally all a bunch of sluts. I'd rather continue my journey to wizardry than fuck some random slut who's had 32 different dicks in her and is only 19. Is this where i'm going wrong? Are "pure women" just a meme nowadays or should I continue searching?
>>
>>28421349
You need to embrace the sluts anon, it's not the only way but it's way better than trying to fuck a "pure" virgin girl, trust me. You need someone to sort of lead the way for you, and experienced girls are more likely to put up with some of your awkwardness as long as you're generally nice to be around.
>>
>>28420418
I'm about to turn 20 and have only ever done any of these things with prostitutes.
>>
Whenever I see a girl I like I invest her with so much potential that it becomes impossible for me to be near her without feeling inferior and inadequate. The fact is my life is so empty and devoid of happiness that seeing a pretty girl is like finding an expensive and unaffordable cure to an illness you have. This isn't necessarily "putting the pussy on the pedestal" though I guess it's similar. I allow myself to imagine so many happy experiences with the girl I like that I allow her power over me and my emotional state, seeing her as a sort of saviour who can enter my life and offer so much in comparison to the very little (an aesthetic body, a large penis, an eclectic and wide frame of cultural reference, a keen wit,and a profound intelligence) that I can offer her. The girl therefore quickly goes from being just pretty to being this figure who has spent a long time in my imagination improving my imagined life that. All I can do in response to this is to act as though I don't want or need or even notice her, as though in doing so I can restore the power imbalance between us. But all this does is make her lose interest and view me as a boring dud.
>>
File: 1462211709316.jpg (235 KB, 900x1178) Image search: [Google]
1462211709316.jpg
235 KB, 900x1178
>>28421349
Pure women are almost myths, the best you can do is just find women who haven't been around the block. If she gives you easy access then it just says it all, but if you have to wait it out then it kind of shows she isn't one to put out so easy, assuming you're at least normal looking. Chads of course don't have to but that's top of the food chain.

Its awkward because if you wait too long then you just lost interest, but if you get it right off the bat or really early for meeting her then its clear how slutty she really is, the medium is hard to pinpoint since it varies for people.
>>
File: 1462537855846.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1462537855846.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>28420360
No
Zero
I am simply not attractive and would just fail and get mocked trying
>>
File: IMG__201605129__060441.jpg (545 KB, 868x865) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201605129__060441.jpg
545 KB, 868x865
Alright, life story time

>First kiss when I was 17
>First gf, she's into me and I'm into her
>Turns out she's crazy, tries to kill herself. Dropped her like a brick
>Next one was an Argentinan girl I met in the U.S.
>Pretty, smart. Really cool girl.
>Just kissed, slow danced, that type of stuff.
>Romantic boat ride at night on the Hudson river, amazing memory
>Tried LDR, didn't work. Would love to look her up now
>Next was my oneitis
>Crushed on her for years, asked her to my formal, we kissed in the snow, beautiful moment.
>Won't ever forget it
>Turns out she was actually boring and had no personality
>Built her up into something in my head, expectation met reality
>We broke up, she was pretty pissed

Still a virgin up til this point, never went past a kiss

>Be godfather for my buddies new baby
>Hook up with godmother
>Complete slut
>Ate her out
>Regret it to this day, wasn't even attractive
>Tasted tangy as fuck
>Scottish accent as well, absolutely horrible

I was 18 at this point. Bear in mind up until the first kiss at 17 I never even held a girls hand or spoke to one for more than 5 minutes

>Start noticing this cute little petite girl walking through school at break times
>She always smiles at me
>Sperg because still have low self esteem
>Ends up adding me on FB
>We hit it off
>Get off with her at a party while we're both shitfaced
>We start going out
>11 months later we have sex for the first time, I was 19
>We just broke up at the start of March after 6 1/2 years together
>We had a dog and everything
>Thought we would get married

Nothing dramatic happened, we just drifted apart. I started working out to take my mind off it, still skele but I'm making progress.

And that's my gay fucking blogpost. Pic related.
>>
File: 1462725074277.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462725074277.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
I've had 3 gfs, not even sure how I got them.
I come from a poor household, very average in looks and height while being pretty underweight, don't have an outgoing or hyperactive personality and unpopular as fuck.
>>
>>28420360
I've got one right now.
0 before.
It's one of my friend's sister, he's still buttblasted but me and her have stopped caring at this point.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.