[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for guys: He watches anime He doesn't clean his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 250px-Hbo-littlefinger.png (120 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hbo-littlefinger.png
120 KB, 250x205
Red flags for guys:

He watches anime
He doesn't clean his nails
He doesn't wash his hair
He's greasy
He's still a virgin
>>
>>28420164
He's under 5'9
>>
Every human in the world is greasy.
>>
>>28420164
He doesnt talk much
He keeps to himself
He hasnt the ego of a coke fueled millionaire
He isnt at least a 8/10
>>
He's under 7 feet
He plays video games
His flaccid penis is under 9 inches
He earns less than 20k a week
>>
>>28420164
He doesn't have a 34 pack.
>>
>>28420164
>He watches anime
>>28420212
>>28420235
This me
>>
I'm not gay so I'd only really consider doing it with a guy if he had a slender frame or a really nice personality.
>>
File: 1449437424748.jpg (51 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1449437424748.jpg
51 KB, 670x472
>he cares about anyone other than me
>below 6"2
>poor
>ugly
>unfit
>expects me to work
>expects me to pay for things
>expects me to do chores
>>
>>28420164
Jokes on you my flag is red white and blue
>>
>>28420164
No man washes his fucking nails.

What you're talking about is a fucking female with a dick.
>>
I only watch shonen anime so I'm still cool.
>>
>tfw greasy skin
Is there a trick I'm missing or does my face seriously expect me to rinse it off 3-4 times a day?
>>
>>28420278
One or the other, homeboy.

Skinny = thinks he's good looking = inflated ego

Find the personality, and make subtle changes with them.
>>
>>28420309
No, that's basically it.
>>
>>28420164
He must wash his balls, Hourly.
>>
>>28420164
wew lad i honestly didnt think i woudlnt tick a single one of those

i guess its a maybe on the anime one, i certainly havent watched any in the past year but i know if a friend recommended me something that was amazing i would try ti
>>
>>28420320
I suppose life is rarely simple. Thinking more on this ( and I must reiterate I'm not homo) I suppose what matters most is that I should feel safe, loved, and protected in his warm embrace. He should bring me up as a person instead of dragging me down. We should share mutual respect for each other. Preferably no bumming, though. Maybe handjobs and kisses only.
>>
>>28420281
this. description of subhuman and beta cuck
>>
>>28420286
>having dirty nails and wanting to attract females wth that
>>
>>28420370
>handjobs and kisses
Sounds like my autobiography, haha

You'll know when you find the right person, all the best anon
>>
He's even heard of 4chan
>>
File: 08657237.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
08657237.png
38 KB, 163x224
>be 5'5"

It's liberating as fuck, actually. I mean, if you're fat, NEET, acne-ridden or something, you have to live with the knowledge that it's all your fault. Me, there's nothing I could have done from the beginning. People are just gonna wish a horrible death on me the second they first lay eyes on me no matter what I do, so why bother squirming and struggling and working my ass off to get people to like me? No reason at all. Born a devil, die a devil.
>>
>>28420433
Says the bitch currently posting on 4chan...
>>
File: CIA_feels.jpg (102 KB, 1368x997) Image search: [Google]
CIA_feels.jpg
102 KB, 1368x997
>>28420164
>DR. PAVEL, I'M CIA
>R
>.
>
>P
>A
>V
>E
>L
>
>I
>'
>M
>
>C
>I
>A
>>
>>28420164
femanon here
>He watches anime
most people actually don't care about this unless it is harem anime with little girl's butts shoved in the camera's face every 5 seconds or he spends literally all day watching anime

>He doesn't clean his nails
>He doesn't wash his hair
>He's greasy
this is obvious, I doubt even thirsty betas would be interested in a woman if she stank

>He's still a virgin
some women might, but why would this be brought up? If you said "I'm a virgin, got a problem with that?" she probably won't are that you are a virgin, probably care more that you are talking about this random thing instead of just having a fun time on your date or something
>>
>its another unrealistic delusional red flag thread

You guys know the world doesn't work like that...right?
>>
>>28420309
Consider yourself lucky, my face is constantly overly-dry to the point of having flakes around all "wrinkle-prone" areas.
>>
>>28420529
It kinda does, though. In this day and age you can't get away with having imperfections, there's always gonna be someone just like you minus your flaws. Why would anyone drive a rusty Corolla when they could afford a cherry red Testarossa?
>>
>>28420595
Ay, and you are just as much part of it. The corolla is a car too, and a car is ultimately made to get from a to b. Back in the day it was called preference, but in these times there is only one acceptable way of doing anything.
>>
>he says he dislikes feminism because he supports "true equality" (so he's pretty much a SJW that dresses plainly and who happens to hates the SJWs with neon hair)
>he says wannabe chad shit like "virgin girls are a hassle, I want a woman that knows what she's doing"
>he values excitement above stability in relationships
>>
He claims to have gf/wife on anonymous board.
He even posts pics with his sister on bf and claims it's his gf
He hates all the women, avoids them and tells them to leave but keeps posting >tfw no gf on daily basis
>>
>>28420656
>bf
on facebook*
>>
File: 91281965.png (256 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
91281965.png
256 KB, 394x476
>He wants to fuck femanon for years but is too beta to ask for contacts outside of /soc/
>>
>>28420281
>expects me to work
>expects me to do chores

Then you better be giving him sex (of any kind) on demand whenever and wherever he wants, however you feel at the time. Otherwise you are a parasite.
>>
>>28420164
red flags for women
>doesn't shave hourly
>doesn't wax her vagina
>enjoys clothing shopping
>spends more than 20 minutes doing her hair
>can't lift
>expects men to do physical labor for her
>listens to pop music
>has ever gone to starbucks
>has an iphone paid for by her parents or boyfriend
>gossips about other women
>weighs more than 120lbs
>has ever had sex
>watches chick flicks
>>
I'd like to see the profile and picture of each "fembot" in this thread, and how they compare to their desired partner. Would be tip top kek.
>>
>>28420697
>parasite
>western conception of relationships is to force women to work and support themselves
absolutly degenerative
>>
>>28420734
I have guys messahing me on dating sites for example. Even though I made very bad quality pic at home for the purpose.
>>
>>28420753

If you don't offer anything in return for his provisioning then that is what you are.

Parasites don't get to call anything degenerate, btw.
>>
File: diaperpaci.jpg (533 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
diaperpaci.jpg
533 KB, 1280x1707
Red flags for women:
>doesn't indulge in my diaper fetish

that's pretty much it
>>
>>28420728
What is chick flicks? That description fits me though lol
>>
>>28420421
>wanting to attract females.

KEK how much of a pussy are you?
>>
>>28420728
>>doesn't shave hourly

>>doesn't wax her vagina

>>enjoys clothing shopping

>>spends more than 20 minutes doing her hair

>>can't lift

>>expects men to do physical labor for her

>>listens to pop music

>>has ever gone to starbucks

>>has an iphone paid for by her parents or boyfriend

>>gossips about other women

>>weighs more than 120lbs

>>has ever had sex

>>watches chick flicks

i win
>>
>>28420776
Why woman should offer ANYTHING? She has an ability to produce children. That's enough to support her and yours offspring. But in Western society women don't want to get pregnant and create healthy families because too busy with work. And men are femine selfish egoists.
>>
>tfw bachelor for life mode
>low sex drive because i had to take this weird medicine to stop my pnuemonia as a five year old
>don't really have a desire for a female companion
>women now have to work
>work short hours and live in comfy one room apartment
>stay skinny and only eat ramen noodles with occasional veggies
>spend most of the day watching anime and shitposting
feelsfuckingamazing
>>
>>28420421
>not cutting them extremely short so dirt doesn't even get a chance to get under there

Now who's the dirty one, huh, roastie? Go cut your talons now.
>>
>>28420840

Merely producing children is not equal in value to provisioning for you and the children for decades, in addition to doing all the chores.

If the man has to spend a large amount of his time sweating his ass off to pay for your bills, food and other necessities, the least you can do is take care of the home.

Though if you want to have such little responsibilities, maybe you should also have minimal rights.
>>
>>28420549
You might have something I have, it's called Seborrheic Dermatits. Go get some Aveeno Oatmeal Eczema lotion, it works fucking wonders. Wash your face with hot water, dry it off and then put very small dabs on the problem areas and rub them in.
>>
>>28420906
>cutting them extremely short
>dirt doesn't even get a chance to get under there
>implying
>>
>>28421048
What do you mean rights? Rights to be single? Rights to work? Rights to get raped which is called sexual freedom nowdays?
>>
>>28421048
>If the man has to spend a large amount of his time sweating his ass off to pay for your bills, food and other necessities, the least you can do is take care of the home.

And that used to be normal. And nowdays you force women to work, meanwhile you're still lonely cucks complaining about having no gf. Where're your stronk independent women? Why don't they notice you? Probably too busy working and whoring themselves out with chads.
>>
>>28421362

If you want to merely exist and pump out a baby or two every few years without contributing anything more, I'd say you should have fewer rights. For example, you should not have any say in how the husband's money is spent. I'm not talking human rights.
>>
>>28420549
Drikn green tea famalambam
>>
>>28420164
>He's greasy

>tfw your hair is greasy and your skin is dry
Just kill me, famalam. But don't touch me.
>>
>>28421396

You seem to think that a healthy relationship can function with minimal input from one party. If all you do is give birth every few years you aren't doing a mother's work, which is to make sure that the man is comfortable focusing on providing. That means making sure he at least has a tidy home and meal to return home to every evening.

At least these stronk independent women pretend to do their part. You basically want to be an incubator and nothing more.
>>
>>28421462
>>28421545
Seems that you can't understand me. Women in your society are objects which either are designed to provide sex, pump children or hard work. You consume women just like anything else and can't consider them being harmonious part of the society, that's sad.
>>
>>28421790

I don't see why you can't provide sex, pump children and do chores. They aren't as hard as a full-time job, and you're only doing the former two tasks periodically.

If you consider household chores hard you must be some kind of hamplanet.
>>
>>28421790
>Women in your society are objects which either are designed to provide sex, pump children or hard work.
More than the men get. We're grown to work and nothing else.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.