[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be born in the 40's >You will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1445811210156.jpg (56 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1445811210156.jpg
56 KB, 504x470
>You will never be born in the 40's
>You will never marry a modest, pre-feminism female
>You will never know what it's like to walk in to a place a get a job on the spot
>You will never know what it's like to be able to own property and a quality car on one job
>You will never work what it's like to work in a efficient workplace of all men
>You will never retire at a reasonable age

>You were born post-1980
>You will have to settle for a neo-feminism whore who's slept with scores of men
>You will have to jump through hoops just to get a shitty job
>You will pay high rents and never own property
>You will have to work in a workplace full of hormonal hamplanets who do nothing all day
>You will probably kill yourself before you reach retirement age
>>
The last line sounds optimistic. Well at least in the context of previous ones.
>>
File: 1457510708378.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457510708378.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>this cherrypicking argument where you take the best of the 40s and the worst of today.
Seriously, if you're that pissed just kill yourself and stop trying to bring the rest of us down to your shitty level.
>>
Well I am a software engineer so, no I do not work with any women. I do make enough money to buy land. I have gotten job offers from the interview itself. And I am into 1950s lifestyle kink, so I do actually get with women that know feminism is a sham, and continue to break them and make sure they know their face.
>>
>>28420168
>stop trying to bring the rest of us down to your shitty level.

Do you have any idea where you are?
>>
OP Come with me and move to the countryside in the middle of nowhere where land is cheap. Let's live off the grid and off the land. We can sell what we grow in farmers markets and teach classes about how to live off the grid and lifestyle to visitors.
>>
>>28420112
>>You will never be born in the 40's
>>You will never marry a modest, pre-feminism female
>>You will never know what it's like to walk in to a place a get a job on the spot
>>You will never know what it's like to be able to own property and a quality car on one job
>>You will never work what it's like to work in a efficient workplace of all men
>>You will never retire at a reasonable age

you forgot

you will never watch your children grow up in the 60s, become hippies, protest Vietnam, take LSD, practice "free love" (fuck everyone on the planet), and die of AIDS
>>
>>28420168
Why the fuck are you here you retard?
>>
>>28420168

Neo-feminist hormonal hamplanet detected.
>>
>>28420178
>no I do not work with any women.

Yet.

There's an enormous movement going on to get more women into STEM because the current lack of women in the field is apparently due to sexism and hiring practices, and not simply them lacking an interest in it.

>>28420221

Still have to pay property taxes on it
>>
>>28420277
Yeah you pay the taxes with the business.

Multiple businesses:

1. A motel-style training center where we teach how to live off the land and healthy lifestyle
2. A YouTube channel where we teach about living off the grid
3. Selling books and DVD's
4. Selling what we produce at farmer's markets
5. Selling handmade objects on Etsy

At some point

6. Open a school or camp for kids

While we won't be rich, it will be much more fulfilling than working in an office all day surrounded by people who don't care about us.
>>
>you will never be born in the year 2985
>you will never marry a cyborg catered to your personal tastes
>you will never work in space port loading ships bound for other planets
>you will never never have a comfy capsule ship floating in space
>you will never work with different species and learn from other races
>you will never take the a body enhancing supplement to increase your lifespan and retire at the age of 80 but live till 200
>>
>>28420221
Ayy lets do it.
>>
>>28420430
Ok post Kik also there are other things involved. I am saving up to do this it will take some time but I am 100% serious.
>>
>>28420386
>you will never be born in the year 2985
>you will never be a wagecuck for gigantic megacorporations in 16 hour shifts
>you will never be employed by a AI that will fire you as soon as your efficiency sinks by 0.03%
>you will never see google and microsoft mercenaries
>>
>>28420508

Wouldn't it be more efficient to just kill all the humans and create other A.I for work?
>>
>>28420576
Some things are just done better by humans. (at least short term) They are extremely good at adapting.
>>
>>28420576
he's only talking about America, all the rational thinking countries will have forms of UBI by that point
US probably still won't even have healthcare
>>
>>28420610
Ayy, you really think that ? Capitalism will get more stronk, if anything, healthcare will get on US levels in the other countries.
>>
>>28420112
I totally suggest taking DMT. Very VERY potent psychedelic/hallucinogenic. If I take a fucking huge dose I can think about any world/universe I want and basically live in it for what seems like days. I frequently transport to a 1950s small town where I'm a successful owner of a drug store with a beautiful wife I met in high school and a 6 year old daughter.

Holy shit it feels so real. Of course it's not like I'm in another persons body living their life and it feels like reality; it's more like being in a movie and having a first person view of the world, and you can somewhat control their actions. All I do is before the comeup, I meditate on the world, the people, my job and all that stuff, and eventually out of nowhere I'm in that world.

Highly recommend it to other suffering druggies that need to really escape this reality for an occasional fantasy world that won't make you a schizoid.
>>
>>28420662
don't listen to this anon

my friend used to do DMT

he ended up in a mental hospital, going on hysterical rants about how he was literally god

he used to be a normal dude
>>
>>28420357
Enjoy your local sheriff taking all your shit you've built away from you under the aegis of Civil Forfeiture because stigginit.
>>
>>28420610
Ouch. As an amerifat, this hits me in the feels.
Its super effective!
>>
>>28420722
It's not about "stiggin it". It is about freedom and peace. I know everything will be taken away. I am Christian and at the end times, the government will take away everything from people who don't obey. People living in the cities will be attacked first, though.
>>
>>28420662
How long do the effects last? Sounds a little too good to be true
>>
>>28420718
Probably because he couldn't handle his shit. You only do DMT once every month, two weeks at the most. Doing it daily or bidaily can serious mess up your brain. But I've been doing it monthly for 5 years now and I've never had a psychotic episode. Just one powerful trip a month is good for me, but many people will become addicted to the trip and they'll want to do it daily. They don't respect the drug and consequences follow.
>>
File: 59983813.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
59983813.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>28420112
>You were born post-1980

Yeah, you were too

>You will have to settle for a neo-feminism whore who's slept with scores of men

Wrong, there are a few good ones out there. I took one of the remaining few for myself.

>You will have to jump through hoops just to get a shitty job
>You will pay high rents and never own property

I'm 31 and own 2 homes and 4 other businesses including the land they sit on

>You will have to work in a workplace full of hormonal hamplanets who do nothing all day

Again, incorrect

>You will probably kill yourself before you reach retirement age

Correct
>>
>>28420718
very similar thing happened to an old friend of mine. he became obsessed with DMT to the point where he tried to convince his parents to try it. they took him to the hospital after they refused several times and he finally told them he was left with not options but to dose them without there knowledge.
>straightjacket
while in mental ward he flips his shit and says hes gona bomb the university he was going to. he was like half arab and he gets held by the patriot act in some blacklist building. no one sees him for 6 months. he's back now and is possibly a cybord or brainwashed

this is 100% real. i went to college with the guy, 3 months before this happened he called me and told me he randomly had a plane ticket to my city (we live states apart after college). he shows up the next morning, flew in from colorodo (he never lived anywhere near there) when i pick him up at the airport he takes tons of wax and pot out of his checked luggage. at the time i figured he was abadass drug smuggler (turns out he was just suciadial and didnt give a fuck)

my phone is fucked up im posting this and then getting on my laptop. if anyone is interested the rabbit hole goes even deeper with this guy..
>>
>>28420928
is wax some sort of drug I never heard of
>>
>>28420112
Fuck that I wish I was born between 1915-1925 so I could fight and die for my country
If I was half as depressed then as I am now then it would've been a godsend for me
>>
>am black
>40's would've been hell for me
>But I hate my life now as well

At least white people can point to times when their lives were good. There's no point in American history I can look at and say, "I sure wish I could go back there!" I'd get lynched.
>>
>>28421087
you're daydreaming about time travel, living in another time, it's all impossible so you might as well dream you were white as well

or dream that whites and blacks roles in history were reversed

might as well dream you were the damn king of england for all the good it will do you
>>
>>28421201
I usually just ignore race completely, and imagine taking over a random era through current technology. Also, for some reason, I really like imagining going to a medieval king's court and showing everyone modern music.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.