[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: easy mode.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1008) Image search: [Google]
easy mode.jpg
367 KB, 1600x1008
Daily reminder that if you don't:
>shower at least three (3) times a week
>have either well maintained facial hair or none at all
>actively take care of skin problems like acne
>have an actual haircut (anything that isn't long greasy hair)
>have any of the body types with a check mark (aka actually do regular physical activity)
>wear clothes that would not automatically label you as a neckbeard (white sketchers, cargo shorts, anime / videogame apparel, fedoras / fedora tier accessories)
>participate in at least one (1) hobby where you regularly talk to people in real life
>currently have a non entry level job or are in college
>live with your parents
You have not met the basic qualifications for participating in society and have no warrant to blame it for your lack of success. You are a lazy slob, not a robot. However, if you have done all of the above things and are still an outcast and loner, then you can blame society knowing that you did your best and are qualified as a robot.

Note: if you are female you are automatically disqualified
Disclaimer: I do not in any way claim that doing any of the things above automatically gives you a gf or friends
>>
By doing the things above I will be helping society which shits on me. Fuck that.
>>
>>28419988
>>have any of the body types with a check mark (aka actually do regular physical activity)
>has six pack abs
>doesn't fit the bill

fuck off /fit/cuck

yeah i'm sure you're really contributing to society consuming far more nutrients than necessary in order to feed your vanity. ass.
>>
I have done all of that and I almost got a gf but my lack of experience fucked me up.
Even if the "lazy slobs" started doing it, having wasted the first 20 years of your life curses your chances of success.
I expect to be a normie by 30.
>>
i think your listing a /fit/ wagecuck. sorry man.
>>
>>28420033
No you will be helping yourself. Right now you are not part of society and can't really blame it for treating you like an outsider.
>>28420058
You don't need to go to the gym to get ottermode or builtfat. Those are the beginner body types that you get if you do sports at least once a week.
>>28420073
You are qualified to be a robot. Except your certificate to arrive in the mail.
>>28420080
I am listing a person who is not delusional enough to understand that the world does not owe him anything
>>
>>shower at least three (3) times a week
haha what the fuck
(if you don't shower 1-2x/day, just stay at home)

Unless you're a woman. Women smell less.
>>
>>28420118
>can't really blame it for treating you like an outsider.
I can and I will.
>>
>>28420118
>if you do sports at least once a week.
shoo
go away from here
>>
>>28420176
what is hard about doing sports once a week?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.