[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else not give any fucks for Mother's Day? >wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448657032820.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
1448657032820.png
526 KB, 593x594
Anyone else not give any fucks for Mother's Day?

>wake up as NEET
> Mom says good morning as she cooks me breakfast
> reminds self not to say happy mother's day to avoid celebrating this pathetic day
> let moms be moms why celebrate them when it's there job
> where the fuck are days for everyone working about like the wagies??
> goes back to playing overwatch all day and being served food

just like any other day mates.
>>
>>28419896
>mother is out of town
The level of interest is mutual
>>
>>28419896
Tbf if your mum raised a NEET she definitely doesn't deserve any kind of celebration/praise. Hope she had other non disappointing kids though
>>
>>28419896
Damn OP my mother and I openly hate each other and I still got her a card.
>>
Me, I just said "Happy Mother's Day! Didn't think I'd forget about THAT, did you? Ha ha!" because I'm not an absolute loathsome little shit.

But that's all I did because I'm a lazy faggot.
>>
>>28419896
i live abroad from me mum and i gave her a phone call surprise that i know she wasnt expecting. we email once a week or so but i usually only call every month

i know she loved it when i said happy mums day

makes me feel good to make her feel good
>>
>>28419896
>tfw your mom abused you but everybody pretends like it didn't happen and you have to give her a card every fucking year
>>
>>28420323
that's the thing, we're all human waste

what are we celebrating?
>>
>>28420599
Not this year, no sir.
>>
File: 1448488032868.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1448488032868.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>>28420807
I already bought the card anon, and her fucking gift too.
>>
>real mother was an abusive drunk whore
>granny takes care of me
>today i made her quiche with a bowl fruit on the side (with whip cream and chocolate syrup to dip it in)
>give her a card and it made her cry
>taking her out to eat later
yeah i'm bragging
when's the last time you called your granny, robots?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.