[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is working weekends today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Working-from-home_color.png (306 KB, 680x364) Image search: [Google]
Working-from-home_color.png
306 KB, 680x364
Who else is working weekends today?
>>
Me but I have fuckall to do browsing with my phone and playing with my 3DS Terraria and Earthbound.
>>
Working weekends and having two days off in the middle of the week is best. Fuck having days off when everyone else is off. Silly normies and their weekends.
>>
>>28420142
Yeah I'm having 3 days off work 3 days and then again 2 days off.
>>
Me anon, it's not so bad it's really calm and relaxing on weekends besides I want a new car
>>
I work 12 hour midnight shifts Saturday and Sunday and get the whole week off. Even though it's only 24 hours a week, I get paid for 37 hours because it's overtime and weekend. Pretty great life desu
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 184x274
>>28420116 >>28420142 >>28420191 >>28420193 >>28420246

Guys. You know what I'm asking about here, right?
>>
>>28420142

I had a job like that and it was great. Skeletal shifts one the weekend meant there was fuck all to do and everybody just dicked around, then when everybody came in on monday morning I would go home
>>
How can you work weekends in one day?
>>
>>28419892
>Guys. You know what I'm asking about here, right?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28420605
Oh fuck me fucking phoneposting seriously, quoting doesn't work half of the time.
>>
>>28420142
I work 25 hours on the weekend and 15 hours during the week. It's great. I get Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays off. Only having to be around other workers for two days (I'm alone on the weekends leaving me free to spend most of my 25 hours shitposting) is fucking awesome.

I'm working all day today but I have tomorrow and Tuesday off. I can't wait. I fucking love Sunday nights whereas normies treat Sunday nights like the worst time of the week
>>
>>28419892
Yup, in the kitchen till 5pm today. Lunch shift
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.