[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try playstation now >play the original God of War >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1462099210690.jpg (60 KB, 638x605) Image search: [Google]
1462099210690.jpg
60 KB, 638x605
>try playstation now
>play the original God of War
>literally better than anything in the past two generations of games with le fancy graphics

Why are video games so shit now/
>>
>>28419743
played wolfenstein: the new order the other day. it is pretty good.
>>
>God of war
>the cutscene press x to win game
>better than dark souls, fallout:nv, halo 3, literally fucking anything

Wat
>>
played with my dick the other day, was good too
>>
>>28419772
Way too long for being a generic shooter with a 2deep4u PTSD story.
>>
>tfw just got a PS3

So many cheap ass, awesome games. I see no point in buying a newer system that only has 15-20 games out while I can choose from hundreds that are better for a lower price. I have a WiiU but only 4 games because every game is like 50 fucking bucks
>>
>>28419858
Can you pirate ps3 games? Or play them without region lock?
>>
>>28419858
>I have a WiiU

HAHHAHAHA
>>
>>28419743
youre dreaming senpai if you think that QTE of war is good, sorry
>>
>>28419946
yes, yes, you, can

original, lively blend of freshly roasted posts
>>
>>28419959
You laugh but it's a great console. Rayman Legends, Yoshi's Woolly World, Smash, Pikmin 3- all great games.
>tfw Nintendo never used the system to its full potential and marketed it like shit but it's still fun
>tfw Nintendo already gave up on it and has all their eggs in the NX
>>
>>28420047
Hmm ok. Do you need to get it modchipped? Do you need to burn downloads to bluray or can you play them off the hard drive?
>>
>>28420018
GoW is literally the goat hack and slash game
>>
I said the same thing while playing WC3 the other day, but that's actually a good game.
>>
>>28420113
you can play off hard drive, but unless you wanna spend a few hours on it i would recommend taking it into a mod shop or flat out buying one of their already modded units.

the process involves rolling back your current firmware to the firmware that they support after which you wont have any problems updating to newer firmware and still playing 'backups'
>>
>>28420147
dark souls 2, blood borne.

newer hack and slash games that are great. dont buy into the hard as nails meme. you play games alot, you will finish it in a day.

devil may cry and onimusha is good, check out nioh, but, again, dont buy into the omfg so difficult hype. how many times you die is not a measure of how difficult the game is. especially with artificial difficulty (like hiding the enemies until you get close enough so that they all swarm you)

they should just change 'hard mode' in game options to 'troll mode' at this point.
>>
I replayed Hexen and Blood today, patiently waiting for GibHard. Shocks me that people are excited for D44M considering so many better games already exist. Same goes for Overwatch, what a slow, boring looking game.
The only thing it has going for it is waifus and they're not even that good.
>>
File: 1462379536458.gif (2 MB, 341x234) Image search: [Google]
1462379536458.gif
2 MB, 341x234
>>28420273
>dark souls 3
>ng+++
>enemies and bosses dont have that much extra health
>no new enemy placements
>bosses dont have any different phase transitions
>>
>>28420273
Yeah but GoW has the best setting/characters, I'm a fag for Greek mythology desu
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (58 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
58 KB, 640x473
>"i love games"
>only plays american games
>only plays 1st party AAA games
>mainly into fps or GTA
oooooook bud, i mean yeah i love movies i just saw civil war, it was the best movie of all time amirite
>>
>>28420187
Yeah, I would just buy a pre-modded one. Thanks for the info. There's a few jRPGs I's be interested in playing on the ps3.
>>
>>28420396
>how dare people not play japanese games about schoolgirls that are also robots
>>
>>28420303
jesus christ overwatch...i dont know..i just...dont know.

>getting d44m and currently playing the shit out of battleborn

all this will change when star citizen eventually comes out.
>>
>>28420526
Hey, Cosmic League is fun. Leave it alone.
>>
>>28419743
>GoW
>good
Kek
>>
Straight up though! I recently got Resident Evil 2 for free, I've never played any RE games before. It's so much better than all these new games.
>>
>>28422263
They're remaking RE2, I remember loving it when it came out when I was younger. I have been scared to replay it incase it isn't as good as I remember.
>>
>>28419743
GoW was pretty mediocre even during its time but it definitely is godlike compared to most modern games
>>
>>28422573
I just played Resident Evil 2 for the first time a few months back (Never played any of them and binged on 1-3+ CV)

Its probably as good as you remember. I fucking loved it. Shit I have the urge to replay it again and I beat it 4 times already (All scenarios)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.