[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b, 19 yr old KV here. I know thats not old and theres still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1430943545128.jpg (13 KB, 479x414) Image search: [Google]
1430943545128.jpg
13 KB, 479x414
Hey /b, 19 yr old KV here. I know thats not old and theres still hope but im definitely on the way to wizardhood. Anyways I have a question after a semi-long story.

>Give girl at work my number so I can ask her a question
>She's new and ive only talked to her two or three times previously
>we start joking around over text til the night
>Her boyfriend takes the phone and just lets me know shes taken
>She texts me two days later saying shes sorry and that she doesnt want to be with him but he wont leave
>tell her to call police, she does, hes gone
>proceeds to text me first for like the next week, if i don't respond she will double text me, even triple texted me once
>Says my name really long and called me pooh bear
>yesterday night she asks me to come get her cuz her parents are out
>we hang out and talk about philosophical stuff for like two hours til 1130 pm in the car

that was just last night and we havent talked yet today. But basically im just wondering if theres a chance shes interested in me? I havent had to text her first she texts me everyday but when we were hanging out i couldnt sense any sense of flirtation. We were talking about dreary stuff and the only physical things were she was figdgeting with her phone between her legs and she balled up and turned towards me in the car several times.

She has bad anxiety and has told me about her personal problems, I think she might just really want attention and friends and thats shes not really interested in me. Shes been very obvious about her want to talk to me but no flirtatious signs so that why i think that. Any advice?
>>
Sorry copy/pasted and forgot to change to r9k. Can any of yall help me?
>>
File: 4L_cqjOTkl0.jpg (183 KB, 818x818) Image search: [Google]
4L_cqjOTkl0.jpg
183 KB, 818x818
I feel like you should say something, figure out if she's just using you as an emotional crutch or if she's actually into you
>>
>>28420215
Its only been like two weeks though so i feel like its way too early to say something like that. and she hasnt been overly emotional just like she just wants to text me all day even when the conversation is comppletely pointless
>>
>>28421041
It's the the other way around dude. The earlier you show romantic interest the better. Girls don't want to get to know a guy over a couple of months and then start dating, they want to meet a guy and start dating him.
>>
>>28421075
I guess, im just not attractive and she doesn't know that much about me so i dont see why shed show this much interest unless shes just desparate for attention. Idk, I gues ill try to turn on the charm but we will see. Dont really want to date her though either, just fuck around
>>
If she was in an abusive relationship two weeks ago and has mental problems, please don't come on to her too strongly, OP. She most likely just needs a friend.
>>
>>28421223
Thats what im thinking, it just sucks that she had to come at me when im in no better mental state :/
>>
bump

originally
>>
>>28419632
>Browsing /b/

Drink Bleach OP you are a cancer to this board
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.