[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>baby face >balding >can't grow a beard none of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: chad.jpg (301 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
301 KB, 960x1280
>baby face
>balding
>can't grow a beard

none of you have any right to complain about your genetics. You don't know the meaning of suffering.
>>
>>28419570
dude you look fine. it could be a lot worse
>>
>>28419570
If that's a picture of you, you have no hope of becoming chad nor will you be able to transition without looking like bernie sanders in a dress.

I recommend trying to get those hamplanets who are into skinny nerds.
>>
My mind is genetically fucked up. I'd trade my average looks for an average mind any day.
>>
Yeah, bitch. You're "balding". Cry me a river, twinkboy.
>>
>>28419607
That's not me, it's a meme you dips. Now respond to the thread instead of just looking at the picture like 10 year old kids with no attention span.
>>
>>28419570
Just make some scars with kitchen knife, it will helps
>>
>>28419625
He has a classically beta appearance. I still can't get over how he thought he had Chad genetics.
>>
>>28419570
I want to pound cute twinks!
>>
>Balding
>posts picture of a full head of hair
>Baby face
>posts picture of an older adolescent male
>>
start lifting you cunt.
/thread
original
>>
>>28419570
At least you're not black. If you're white, you have a chance.

White people cannot be true robots
>>
>>28419570
>believing anyone wo acne can be a robot
>>
>>28419625
>Now respond to the thread instead of just looking at the picture like 10 year old kids
the content of your post is literally telling people they aren't ugly enough to understand your suffering. Make a post with 10 year old intelligence, get responses with 10 year old intelligences.
>>
>>28419570
Have you ever had severe acne?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.