[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
>be me
>last night
>invite bisexual friend over to me place with the clear understanding that we'd play DBZ cards and have casual sex
>he enthusiastically agrees
>play a few games of DBZ and get a few drinks in him
>both of us are having a good time
>start rubbing his leg to try to move things into the bedroom
>tfw he suddenly freaks out and leaves

Post your faggot feels here.
>>
>>28419028
Fuck off faggot.
Faggotblox.
>>
>>28419042
Fuck off, stormfag. This isn't your safe space.
>>
File: 1458539000949.png (178 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1458539000949.png
178 KB, 385x385
>>28419028
>have """"""straight"""""" best friend
>he has said, more than once, that he's in love with me
>he also said he doesn't feel romantically attracted to women
>"If you were a girl, though, we could be together, and I know it'd work"
>tfw the sexual tension, though
>>
so when fags do this kind of thing, are they planning on being the ones who rail or being the railed?
because if you were planning on railing your friends, that's fucked up man.
you treated him like some slut off tinder
>invite over for something dumb
>get drinks in em
>then try to quickly move to the bedroom
real predator shit mang
>>
>>28419116
I made it clear that sex was going to be the menu and he agreed to that. I was up front about my intentions.
>>
>>28419059
back to your containment board fag
try not to anger the lesbians and trannies, seeing as they run your movement now
>>
>>28419131
how clear?
like a straight up "imma gunna fuck ur bum mate" type thing or just implied subtly?
>>
File: 1459235403137.jpg (336 KB, 1000x761) Image search: [Google]
1459235403137.jpg
336 KB, 1000x761
>>28419131
Oh fuck off m8

I'm bi and look straight as fuck, i didn't come to your gay place to get pounded.
Bend over, bitch.
>>
>>28419028
Does he find you attractive?
Are you virgin?
>>
>>28419226
He gave me a blowjob in my car last week. He was high when he did it though.
>>
>>28419028
Fuck off man roastie, nobody cares about your degenerate life style
/r9k/ is for virgins, not fucking disgusting AIDS ridden faggots like you
>>
>>28419103
Board is 18+

Have a sleepover and get in bed with him senpai
>>
>>28419515
We're both in our 20's.
>>
>>28419116
Kekekek go white knight somewhere else faggot
>>
File: 1457380736850.jpg (424 KB, 639x1078) Image search: [Google]
1457380736850.jpg
424 KB, 639x1078
>>28419028
>we'd play DBZ cards
I'd call you a fag but you already said you wanted his dick.
>>
>>28419537
better late than never. Get a little drunk and spend the night together senpai
>>
>>28419574
I'll give that a try, fampai.
>>
>be lesbian
>talking with """""bisexual""""" friend and she is all touchy feely with me
>eventually work up the nerve to kiss her
>she kisses me back and runs her hands through my hair
>make out for a bit and start kissing her neck
>she pulls back
>we talk some more and she puts her leg over mine
>eventually ask her if she wants to go upstairs to my room
>she says she needs to go home
bruh, i will actually fuck you. don't lead me on if you aren't interested.
>>
>>28419758
>>be lesbian
GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
>>
What is attractive about men? Their butts? Their dicks? Abs, pecs, what is it? I don't get it.

When you see a man, what do you want? To fuck his butthole? Get fucked in the butthole?

Not making fun of you guys, I'm curious.
>>
>>28419783
Muscles, cocks, butts.
The second thing varies for me. Sometimes I want to dominate them and pound their boipussy, but with other guys I'd want them to use me as their personal toy for their own cumming pleasure.
>>
>>28419783
>What is attractive about men? Their butts? Their dicks? Abs, pecs, what is it? I don't get it.
look at greek statues
look at all the nice muscles, sharp and defined, so aesthetically proportional
meanwhile women generally look fat and unattractive there
basically just mirin hard
although I am kind of disgusted at 3DPD, so I mainly stick to 2D
>>
>>28419815
>>28419878
The thing I don't get though is muscles. Only 15% or so of guys even have those visible muscles, most are pretty soft/skinny. Even those who have fairly visible muscles rarely if ever have abs. So are gay standards just really high or what?

I do agree that the fit male form is more admirable than the female form, but I don't understand the attraction dynamics.
>>
>>28419949
>So are gay standards just really high or what?
Not too much for me. My best friend just happens to have bretty nice muscles, and amazing abs.
>>
>>28419949
It's kinda like tomboys anon. You like girls that sort of look like boys. Sure they're still girls and you like girls, but only ones that look like they might have a ponos in between their legs.
It's kind of like that
Are you attracted to landwhales just because they're women? Doubt so. Although the acceptable range for women is far greater than it is for men in terms of fitness, since it's generally attractive for a woman to be slim and that's easy to accomplish
>>
>>28419758
There's a good chance the thought of leading you on hasn't even crossed her mind, she just wanted to use you to explore her sexuality because she knows you're gay
>>
>>28419758
She's fucking with you, she's just a straight normie who enjoys controlling you. Post tits
>>
>>28419987
So for a normal guy who's just skinny/slightly chubby, what is attractive about him then?
>>28419994
No I hate landwhales. I guess I kind of see it.
>>
How did you fags find out you were fags?
I'm a 19 years old virgin and I am starting to fear I might be gay. Never been attracted to guys tho.
>>
>>28420115
>So for a normal guy who's just skinny/slightly chubby, what is attractive about him then?
Personality to me. If he's an asshole, I won't like him.
If he's nice, and skinny/slightly chubby and shorter than me, I'd like him. He can be skinny/slightly chubby and taller, too, but I'm 6'3" myself.
>>
>>28420166
I'm your age but I like girlish gay doods. I might be bisexual.
>>
What personality traits do gay guys find attractive?

I've always wondered about this. Straight men are always attracted to feminine, submissive, kind girls. Straight women are always attracted to dominant, arrogant, aggressive men. What are gay guys attracted to?
>>
>>28419783
Big cocks and muscular butts are nice. But its really the standard masculine traits. Muscular shoulders, bigger back muscles, muscular legs, that sexy fucking v at the bottom of the stomach, abs, bigger chest, 5 oclock shadow, chiselled jaw.
>>
>>28420166

Do you find men attractive? Do you want to suck cock? Would you mind kissing a man? If no then you aren't gay you faggot.
>>
>>28420333

As a submissive bottom fag. I like really manly, aggressive, dominant, confident men. I like a man that makes me feel like *his* bitch. I like a man that is in charge, knows what he wants.
>>
>>28420383
Can you give an example of a TV/film character that really turns you on?
>>
>>28420333
>always
>always

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>28420423
Fuck off roastie

roastieblox
>>
File: kylermoss.png (201 KB, 688x374) Image search: [Google]
kylermoss.png
201 KB, 688x374
>>28419949
Not all gay guys like muscle. There's quite a lot of people who like Skinny petite guys (god tier) and some people like fat and hairy (shit tier)
>>
>>28420333
I like fun guys! Someone that enjoys things with me. Someone I can make feel happy too. I guess I don't have a physical preference but I prefer people that can be comfortable around me.
>>
>>28420409
Hmm hard to give many examples from tv or movies. I usually like really manly masculine guys, who aren't usually the leading men. Maybe Jack Shepherd from lost, Jaime Lanister from Game of Thrones. Caezera from The Borgias. They are sexy and confident.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.