[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the gym and working on your physique is the first step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 470x313
Going to the gym and working on your physique is the first step to not being a loser. It's a best first step of any kind and it will do wonders for your self-confidence.

No, dont lift at home. Go sign up to a gym. If you just lift at home you'll only be a neet who lifts. I don't know how to explain this part, so if any anon can articulate it better please do so.

This is the only thing you need focus for now, nothing else.
How to stop being a loser
Step 1) go to the gym and improve your body
>>
>>28418650
Gyms are full of faggots and women, I continue to work out in solitude forever.
>>
>>28418650
t. gym owner
>>
>>28418710
>t.
I've seen people post this around, what does it mean?
>>
Gyms are for losers. Home gym is the only way to go. All you need is a power cage, oly barbell and rubber pl8s, and the space for it. You can make a bench out of any wood laying around.

At a gym you'll have to wait around and other people will try talking to you and distract you. At a home gym you will be pushed to give it your all and you won't ever miss any days because it's right there. Don't forget to gomad, it really does help you put on weight stupidly fast. Any stomach upset is gone after the first week. Like your body needs to learn to deal with the barbell your stomach has to learn to deal with a gallon of milk every day. Aside from that all you need is steroids. And yes, you have to roid. Don't even bother lifting if you aren't roiding. Stop being a bitch and inject or just stay home in your cuck shed and keep sucking the bull's dick.
>>
File: 1409882641169.jpg (73 KB, 449x456) Image search: [Google]
1409882641169.jpg
73 KB, 449x456
>>28418650
my genetics and body are so shit, there is nothing i can achieve going to the gym, i will probably end up hurting myself in the long run, i was visiting a gym for like a month and some people laughed at me because i was weak

it's just a waste of money for me
>>
I'll still be an ugly manlet. Only this time I would be ripped ugly manlet.
>>
>>28418650
I already lift and have been for about 8 months. Hasn't changed anything or fixed my horrible personality.
>>
>>28418742
Finnish people use it to end letters, it means Terveisin so pretty much Regards.
>>
>>28418832

That's because you aren't eating. Your body isn't magic. It needs calories and protein to grow.
>>
>>28418832
1. Is it a home gym?
2. How's your progress?
>>
>>28418841
I always thought it was tervetuloa. Not sure why, I'm not even finish.
>>
File: brut cunt.jpg (88 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
brut cunt.jpg
88 KB, 598x792
>>28418853
Fine, i was a literal stick. I put on a lot of weight and keep putting it on. Have no problem doing 55kg OHP, 110kg squat, etc..

I'm still lonely and miserable.
>>
>>28418797
You're an idiot, a loser, and a whiner. You went to the gym for ONE MONTH. ONE FUCKING MONTH. And you're saying you have bad genetics? You haven't been lifting long enough to even notice any fucking gains. People were probably laughing because you were doing the lifts incorrectly because the quitter mentality you have keeps you from learning how to do things correctly.

You won't know if you have good genetics or not until you've been training for at least 2 years, so quit making fucking excuses for being a little bitch pussy and go to the fucking gym.

Love, Anon
>>
File: fatfuck.jpg (72 KB, 660x372) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
72 KB, 660x372
With hard work, you too can achieve a natty physique like this.
>>
It's not even about the gym it's about finding some routine in your life instead of drifting meaninglessly through the days. This is why our days seems to go by so quickly (currently 8th May 2016)

Going to the gym gives you a reason to go outside instead of just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence, it also makes you stronger so you'll be less of a pushover/coward and people will be more likely to take you seriously.
Lifting is perfect for /r9k/, assuming you're not a normie, because it addresses our physical inability. Im sure you would be more willing to stand up for yourself if you were stronger. Most of our hung ups stems from being weak and without authority, lifting is the easiest way to address this.
>>
File: 132.gif (303 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
132.gif
303 KB, 300x168
>>28419019
>tfw you find out calves is something that is ACTUALLY genetics related
>you can work them out and work them out but probably won't get any mass there at all
>>
Lifting is for closeted gays
Get healthy, but if you're huge peoe ready assume faggot or tiny penis.

Enjoy your hours of wasted time and painful joints later in life :^)
>>
>>28418976
lmao tell me more about my health you retard, kys
>>
>>28419050

Site enhancing oils brah. You can fix any shortcoming of genetics and the oil is good for 3 to 4 months too, so like 5 times every two years you have to do a little injecting. It's all about the delts, lats, and glutes anyway. Women care more about pretty much any other muscle than calves anyway. Like forearms. Some good veiny forearms will get a bitch sopping wet before she even notices your calves are slightly lagging behind.
>>
>>28419100

Deca for joints and bathmate for penis. It's the current year so it's not that bad if people think you're gay. You're just looking for excuses at this point. Brad Pit is tiny as fuck in Fight Club yet a lot of women describe that as their ideal body. You can get that body in 3 months lifting three times a week and a moderate steroid regimen. It's not like you blow up into Ronie Coleman after touching the barbell once.
>>
File: Construction-Worker.jpg (67 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Construction-Worker.jpg
67 KB, 620x349
>not just being a real man doing manual labor
>going to a gym instead of gaining actual functional muscle from working
>smashing fingers with hammers, scraping yourself open on rebar
>not embracing the suffering that comes with being a man

You ever seen a motherfucker in a construction vest get his ass beat, I thought so.
>>
Op here, this thread is about going to the gym to improve ones confidence not about trying to look like a bodybuilder. With that said, if you go to the gym with the intent of creating a routine you'll eventually improve your physique

Going to the gym is the mean, not the end
>>
>>28418650
>No, dont lift at home.
hahahahahaha fuck off
you have no idea how comfy it is
>>
File: smughaters.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
smughaters.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>28419381
This

>squat rack free
>weights free
>can squat without pants
>can blast music
>can rest on my bench as long as i want
>can take as long on the rack as i want
>no one eye fucking me
>no distractions
>etc..
>>
>>28419381
Lifting at home won't help at all unless they're already a normie.
>>
It's too late for me to hit the gym because I'm already 26. If I was younger maybe
>>
>>28419426
the fuck?
normies leave their homes, lifting at home allows me to avoid that altogether while staying healthy
(dont forget to get a vitamin D supplement)
>>
>>28419456
going to the gym the robot to go outside with a purpose rather than staying indoors or just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence.
>>
>>28419583
>having something purposeful to do
if I wanted that I would get a job you fucking wagecuck
>>
Lifting threads are best indicator of r9k's beta defeatist attitude. Very much like the tumblr fat acceptance movement. The only subject where it's impossible to maintain objectivity while whining and bitching.
>>
>>28419651
But as robots, we have a low sense of confidence and working puts us in an environment with peers thereby opening the possibility of being treated unfairly so to speak. If you're not a neet you may can work out at home, otherwise it's best to join a gym.

But if you're a normie which means you either have a job or go to school, lifting at home is fine because the issue here is confidence not just building muscles as i said in this post >>28419328

In a sense, going to the gym should be approached as if it's a form of therapy.
>>
>>28418691
Pick an actual gym, not a fucking fitness paradise.

A gym where men go lift Iron and there's rarely a female in sight.
>>
I've been going to the gym for around 9 months now and the only thing it's done is make me feel more self conscious. I'm constantly noting things about people's bodies (no homo) in a way that I would never have done before I started working out
>>
>>28419717
How is going to the gym to create routine in ones life to spend less time drifting through ones day meaninglessly, a defeatist attitude?
>>
>>28419733
I don't think you're a robot at all.
>>
>>28419847
explain your assumption
>>
>>28419864
as the old saying goes "You can identify a normie when they get passive aggressive with anyone with a negative outlook on life."
>>
>it doesn't matter if you're ugly, just work out bro
>people don't care about looks when it's to do with your face but having a good body is still important
Normies can't even go a couple of lines without contradicting themselves
>>
>>28419452
That's... The saddest attempt at an excuse I have ever heard. Even if you're fucking 70, It's still not too late. Harder by large margin at 70, but certainly not fucking 26. Start working out and maybe you will grow some balls by next year and get your miserable life together, senpai.
>>
>>28419888
Im not being passive aggressive, every one of my post was written with as little negative tone as possible, i even proofread my posts to ensure this.
>>
>>28419916
Going to the gym gives you a reason to go outside instead of just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence, it also makes you stronger so you'll be less of a pushover/coward and people will be more likely to take you seriously.

Building confidence is the important thing here. Going to the gym is just part of a means to an end
>>
File: 14187950602.png (94 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
14187950602.png
94 KB, 469x469
>>28418650
>Going to the gym
Haha, you're forgetting one vital thing! I'M MENTALLY ILL AND BARELY CAPABLE OF MOVING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!
heh, I bet you don't even have a comeback for that!
>>
>>28420042
just be yourself dude, mental illnesses don't exist, it's all in your head
>>
>>28420042
My advice is for fully abled robots
>>
>>28420064
>fully abled robots
literally an oxymoron
>>
>>28420008
I go running every couple of days and also go to the gym and it hasn't helped. Just like >>28419800 said all it's done is make me more self conscious, before I started working out I didn't notice other people anywhere near as much but now I can't help mentally comparing myself to everyone on the street
>>
>>28419050
I saw pretty significant calf gains actually, and I was a twig manlet shitskin before. Still a manlet shitskin but less of a twig now.
>>
>>28420077
Physically abled
>>
you are the only one who cares what you look like at the gym, the small guys compare them selfs to the big guys, the big guys compare them selfs to the bigger guys and so on. when they say its all in your head they are correct
>>
>>28418764
Honestly I think steroids would fix 80% of the robots here. People underestimate the personality gains you make when you take them. It makes you way more alpha and confident.
>>
File: 1462573438892.png (675 KB, 689x693) Image search: [Google]
1462573438892.png
675 KB, 689x693
Fuck outta here you gym shill, i'm not paying 35 bucks a month when I could get my own equipment like weights for a bit more, but have those indefinitely and without waiting for people to stop using them.
>>
>>28418650
>dont lift at home. Go sign up to a gym.
Nice shilling, m8.

>wanting to go to a place with other people
>ever
>>
>>28420132
sometimes one must accept they are either mentally disabled or that they need to swap this disability for a tiny dick
>>
>>28418764
>you have to roid
I don't have anything against roiding, but you're a beta bitch if you think you can't improve by lifting natty.
>>
>>28420082
I guess it differs for different people taking into account of varying circumstances.
I feel like I finally have a chance in life now
Since going to the gym, i learnt to cook different food, became more confident myself that i can be more proactive with my life; I've been able to practice Chinese more regularly and cleaning my room more regularly than just once six months like before
>>
>>28419916
I don't think you understand that lifting makes you less ugly. That's why if you're ugly, lifting is the perfect thing to do. Hope I cleared that up for you!
>>
>purposely speeding up your metabolism

Set yourself on fire if you like burning calories that much.
>>
>>28420226

If you have narrow clavicles, a small rib cage, an effeminate face, a thin neck, a small dick, etc., nothing will help you. Having good genes and not getting your growth stunted during growth stages is most important.
>>
>>28420226
A piece of shit that's been polished into a shiny ball is still shit
>>28420218
I felt like that when I was a complete shut in but now I've started going out more often and I feel fine desu. Sometimes I'll even offer to get things for people just so I have an excuse not to stay inside all the time
>>
File: 1455676400742.png (471 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1455676400742.png
471 KB, 680x510
>>28419261
>tfw you're a logger
>just get to hack trees/logs and trigger hippies and nature loving normies
>gain some good muscle
>feel like a rugged outdoorsman than just sitting in a room all day
Its close enough, just wish the pay was a bit better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUgie1Iz0Tk

Someone should tell this guy only fags lifts at home
>>
>>28420165
>>28420156
going to the gym allows the robot to go outside with a purpose rather than staying indoors or just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence.

$35 a month is a good investment.
>>
>>28418650
>Step 1) go to the gym and improve your body
I've been going the gym for about a year now, and strength training for about 3-4 months, Assuming I go every other day, how long will it take to get to a point where I go "I like these muscles"
Also, is there only 1 step to not being a loser or are you going to share Steps 2, 3, 4, etc.
>>
I just bought 100 caps of DNP so I'll wait for those to drop the 20 pounds I need gone before I try the gym.

Then later I'll order enough Test-C, adex, and MK-677 for a 10 week cycle so I can spend 3 months at the gym and look good instead of 3 years.

Fuck natty and fuck dieting.
>>
>>28420285
>narrow clavicles
lifting will solve this because you add mass to your shoulders making them look wider
>small rib cage
This is a made up problem that doesn't really exist.
>effeminate face
Lifting causes the muscles in the face to grow and fat deposits to shrink. It can take a feminine face and make it masculine.
>thin neck
lifting will literally fix this no problem
>small dick
As it turns out, women can't actually see your dick until they've decided they're going to sleep with you. It has nothing to do with attracting women in the first place.
>>
>>28420327
>how long will it take to get to a point where I go "I like these muscles"
never
you will always want more
you will never be satisfied

now the point where everyone around you will notice your muscles is around 1-1.5 years, maybe 2 if you're in exceptionally bad shape to start
>>
>>28418650
Why shouldn't I work out at home? I have about $1000 of equipment I bought over the years, good enough to maintain a decent body.

Benefits of at home gym:
>Can work out any time I want.
>Can work out in just boxers and socks.
>Don't have to travel to do it.
>Don't have to interact with normies.
>Don't have an expensive monthly fee.
>>
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

orig
>>
>>28419261
i work construction (i build the huge storage tanks for crude oil) but i still lift weights. makes my job easier
>>
>>28420327
Usually, once you've developed improved confidence from being able to achieve progress in something you've started ie. Lifting, step 2, 3, 4....etc comes on its own. You should be able to realise where your discontent lies and at the very least a vague idea of how to address the discontent, then with your improved confidence you should have the will and proactiveness work on them, then rinse and repeat over and overand next thing you know, you actually have something to live for
>>
>>28420405
Get back to /fit/, gains goblin
>>
>>28420376
>lifting will solve this because you add mass to your shoulders making them look wider
no it wont, lifting cant change your bone structure
>This is a made up problem that doesn't really exist.
thanks chad
also see above
>Lifting causes the muscles in the face to grow and fat deposits to shrink. It can take a feminine face and make it masculine.
that's not how it works, see above
>lifting will literally fix this no problem
not entirely false
>As it turns out, women can't actually see your dick until they've decided they're going to sleep with you. It has nothing to do with attracting women in the first place.
>what are bulgeS
IF THEY CANT SEE IT IT'S BECAUSE IT'S SMALL YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>28420446
You know that it's true too.
>>
>>28420376
>lifting will solve this because you add mass to your shoulders making them look wider

A guy with naturally narrow clavicles will never have broad shoulders, even if he lifts.

>Lifting causes the muscles in the face to grow and fat deposits to shrink. It can take a feminine face and make it masculine.

You don't need to have a fat face to have a small, effeminate jaw. Lifting won't make the bones in your face any larger than they are now.

>lifting will literally fix this no problem

No, it won't.

>women can't actually see your dick until they've decided they're going to sleep with you.

Then they break up with you and tell their friends you have a small dick.
>>
>>28420392
going to the gym allows the robot to go outside with a purpose rather than staying indoors or just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence.

But if you're a normie which means you either have a job or go to school, lifting at home is fine because you already have an established routine
>>
>>28418650
the main things to work on are overall thickness

neck, arms, shoulders, lats, back in general

make them thick thick thick

a thick neck and wiry forearms are a huge contributors to attractiveness
>>
>>28420506
then don't do anything and continue being a little scrawny bitch

no one cares bro, your choice
>>
if i start lifting will my 38" skeletor chest grow so much ill have to buy a new wardrobe?
>>
>>28420551
This thread is more about going to the gym to improve ones confidence not about trying to look as buff as possible or lift as much as possible. With that said, if you go to the gym with the intent of creating a routine you'll eventually improve your physique

Going to the gym is the mean, not the end
>>
Lifting won't give you results but roids will, just throwing that out there
>>
File: goal.jpg (203 KB, 996x778) Image search: [Google]
goal.jpg
203 KB, 996x778
>be me on left
>want to look like guy on right

how long with roids? gonna do DNP 500mg/day for a month first and then probably start:
400mg test cyp per week
0.5mg adex every other day
25mg mk-677 every day
>>
>>28420586

I can try hard and never get what I want, or I can not try at all. The only difference is the amount of effort I put in.
>>
>>28420635
Suppose your statement is true, it's better to not waste your energy trying
>>
>>28420618
yes you're right

almost everything done in solitude contributes poorly to your life

social isolation exacerbates everything
>>
>>28420634
Probably like 4 months
>>
>>28420695
even with roids?
>>
>>28420675
please stop samefagging
>>28420634
only start taking roids when you have some experience and beginner gains
>>
>>28420817
>only start taking roids when you have some experience and beginner gains
No there's not reason to do that. I want results as quick as possible so I can stop going to the gym because I hate it.
>>
File: 1454746864273.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1454746864273.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
>>28420837
you think you can just stop going and keep your gains?
lol
just man up and go, or better yet buy some equipment and do it at home
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 750x1000
>>28420817
I wouldn't be able to change the element on an ipad nor would i bother with having an app to do this suppose one exists, which I didn't bother checking.
>>
>>28420879
No the idea is that I'd only have to go like 1-3 times per week instead of every day after the roids were done.

Or I could do something fun like rock climbing or swimming once they're done.

Not gonna waste my time in the gym when it would literally take me 3 years to get what's in that pic without roids when I could have it in 4 months or less.

If they really start shrinking I'll just roid again desu. I don't want kids so I don't care if my balls are broken.
>>
>>28420917
>every day
nobody fucking does that are you insane? even 5 days is too much imo
>it would literally take me 3 years to get what's in that pic without roids
1 year tops
the thing is roids wont help you much unless you're already experienced
>>
>>28420506
He'll never have Chad shoulders but lifting will make them broader.

I don't understand this, why do you think that there's no point in improving all of your weaknesses just because you won't be the best of the best at the end of it?
>>
File: 1376856600450.jpg (31 KB, 403x375) Image search: [Google]
1376856600450.jpg
31 KB, 403x375
>>28420973
>the thing is roids wont help you much unless you're already experienced
You're full of shit though.

>nobody fucking does that are you insane? even 5 days is too much imo
5 days a week is what I have been suggested by Chads I know who look like this.

I want to reduce that to 1 or 2 or never. Nothing is more boring to me than lifting weights.
>>
>>28420973
Daily reminder sitting on your ass and roiding is better than lifting natty, stay mad gymcels
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
>>
>>28420541
Yeah, I have a full-time, 40 hour a week job.
>>
Where do i buy roids?
>>
>>28421016
The fag in that pic doesn't go to the gym.
>>
>>28418650
>get gym membership
>basically my life consists of working and lifting for 10 months straight (graduated in june 2015)
>birthday at the beginning of this month
>in best shape of my life
>go out twice
>talk to every girl or group of girls that i see that isn't already talking to some guys
>rejected by literally all of them except one girl so drunk she was kissing on any guy that went up to her

it's a meme
>>
>>28421222
Who cares? This isn't about powerlifting and /fit/ tier natty nonsense. That bodytype is literally Chad and what all women dream about. If I could get that with roids I would be extremely happy.

I guess since all you /fit/ losers are unable to give advice regarding roids I'll just do it anyway and see how it goes. Hopefully in 4 months I'll look like Chad.
>>
>>28419134
>tfw my forearms are like twigs and even my wrist roller hasn't done much to rectify this
>>
>>28419050
Try running barefoot. Made my calves explode in size after 3 months of 5ks.
>>
>>28421283
you really thought this was /fit/?
you're fucking retarded
click here
>>>/fit/
>>
>>28421319
>you really thought this was /fit/?
No, but only /fit/ powerlifting general xboarders would start spouting nonsense about how "roids are pointless unless you already work out!" when there is literally proof that you will gain more muscle and lose more weight sitting on your ass eating pizza on roids than going to the gym natty.
>>
File: 1451228348025.jpg (87 KB, 679x452) Image search: [Google]
1451228348025.jpg
87 KB, 679x452
>>28419134
>Site enhancing oils brah
kill yourself
>>
What should I do at the gym and how often should I go? Also any tips on diet?
>Don't want to to go to /fit/ they're cancerous
>>
>>28421493
bench press, deadlift, squats, leg press, forearm curls, some kind of shoulder exercise

that's literally it.
>>
>>28421522
Any good routines and how often?
>>
>>28421575
do that every day 4 days a week
>>
>>28421127
>tfw know the importance of roids but too scared of what might happen
>>
>>28420205

I never said you can't improve, it's just not worth it. The only beta bitch is you thinking you're ever going to be good enough natty. Average is shit. Look at IQ. I know the rebbitors love to shit on IQ because it only measures IQ and they don't take into account what you had for breakfast or what your favorite tv show is during testing, but IQ is legit. The average IQ is 100. 1/2/3/4 is considered strong as fuck to normies. You can easily reach that natty in a year, maybe two if you're really starting at ground zero. Anyone who lifts would call those babby lifts though. Besides the strength there is the aesthetics that can only come from roiding as well as the personality gains other anon mentioned. It's like my depression, anxiety, 80hd, and all the other meme diseases were cured not even two months into my life on the juicy side.
>>
>>28421854
Literally nothing will happen. Go take Test-E/C/P, an actual AI not a SERM like adex or aromasin, and maybe a SARM like ostarine for 8-10 weeks.

After you're done take clomid and nolvadex and you'll have no problems with ball shrinkage.
>>
>>28420296

Staying at home gym allows the robot to stay inside with a purpose rather than going outdoors or just walking around the streets for no reason. It's about having something purposeful to do and completing that brings about confidence.

$35 a month is a waste of money.
>>
>>28420376
>small dick
>As it turns out, women can't actually see your dick until they've decided they're going to sleep with you. It has nothing to do with attracting women in the first place.

wat abot te dick pic I send tham?
>>
>>28421924
Will roids fix grandpa balls if I do them wrongly on purpose?
>>
>>28421981
>grandpa balls
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>28420405

Genetics is a meme and has nothing to do with gains. Do steroids. Unless you have a legit fucked up body, the only case being androgen insensitivty, you can easily become chad. Face is all that matters. Get plastic surgery and you're done. For the body just do steroids. Pizza and hamburger are my favorite muscle building foods. Good quality hard lean gains. It's probably not so much the pizza/burgers or genetics as much as it is the fact I blast on 600mg tren e/wk though.
>>
>>28421990
Big low hanging balls, basically
>>
>>28421991
enjoy kidney failure.
>>
>>28422013
Omg, how can I get them?
>>
>>28422013
>Big low hanging balls, basically
No. Nothing will fix that, and you shouldn't want to anyway because when you're fucking grills it feels good for them to have your balls smacking against their roastie.
>>
>>28422029
lel you don't want them, my balls hang like 7 inches, I'm only 19 it looks silly, plus it dwarfs my dick
>>
>>28420156
SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
>>
>>28422034
But I can't wear shorts :(
>>
>>28422047
wear briefs or a strap.
>>
>>28418650
I began lifting about 4-5 years ago, I've developed a decent physique and my confidence has definitely improved as well.

Normies are accepting of me at this point but I still find them annoying as fuck and am still a loner robot. What now?
>>
>>28422043
7 inch, that's great, far bigger than average.
>>
>>28422055
But they always fall out of the briefs after a while. Also it pinches my pubes to wear really tight under wear.
>>
File: 1456372344332.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1456372344332.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
lifting is 110% a meme if your face isnt up to par
>>
>>28422107
I seriously doubt your balls fall out of your shorts even with boxers unless they are track shorts. I literally just do not believe it.
>>
>>28422112
The ugliest guy there with the fucked up nose is a literal chad IRL
>>
>>28420635
you truly are beyond saving,there is nothing left for you here.Just kill yourself
>>
>>28422112
1, 3, 5, 6, and 7 all look fine. The only ones that actually look awful are 2 and 4 because he has fetal alcohol syndrome and 7 because of horseface+mouthbreathing.
>>
>>28420634

Either bump the test up to 500 or 600mg/wk or keep at 400mg and add 400mg tren/wk. Adex looks good, keep nolva on hand for worst case scenario, add 0.5mg caber twice a week for a libido straight from hell and keep the trenboobs away.

I'd also like to see you taper the DNP. you can get the same results if you go 250mg/day for the first week or so. That physique is pretty realistic and can be had in 4 to 6 months. Consider an oral too. Anadrol isn't nearly as hepatotoxic as the memers like to say. It's as mild as dbol but better in just about every way. If you're totally new to training then stick to a basic strength program like SS or SL and don't advance too fast. Increase volume over weight. Roids will allow you to recover faster but tendons/ligaments will be the bottle neck in your growth here. It will be frustrating but don't add more than 15lbs a week to each of your lifts. Dumbells will hit the stabilizers more and lend themselves to high reps and you're less tempted to snap your shit up with them. Do BB strength portion of workout then switch to DB for remainder.
>>
>he bought into the natty meme
Holy fuck, literally no one who's in the know and focusing on muscle is doing that. The only people doing it that way are like runners and cyclists, maybe.
>>
>>28422170
>>28422112
Meant to say 8 because of the horseface and mouthbreathing.
>>
I've been going to the gym (somewhat inconsistently) for about a year. I've gotten a bit more muscular and it's a good way to get out of the house, but it sure hasn't gotten me laid.
There are definitely qts there but I almost never talk to anyone, so it's not that much different from being at home. I have gotten a little more confident about my body though, and doing something physical makes you feel less like a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>have no friends
>too beta to ask someone to spot me
>if I ever tried to do compound lifts by myself I would fuck up and punch my one-way ticket to Snap City

I-I guess it's just cardio and machines for me...
>>
>>28421300

I like to hold my last rep on diddlys and do farmer walks. You look like a jackass walking around the gym carrying 120lb dbs but it's worth it.

>>28421380

Brotip, use SEO to enhance sites, that's why it's called site enhancing oil. Muscle is preferable, if the insertions are fucked but you're otherwise an Adonis this is what will push you over to Atlas territory. The guy in your pic obviously did not even try to use them correctly.
>>
>>28422179
>Either bump the test up to 500 or 600mg/wk or keep at 400mg and add 400mg tren/wk. Adex looks good, keep nolva on hand for worst case scenario, add 0.5mg caber twice a week for a libido straight from hell and keep the trenboobs away.
i don't really want to use tren desu because of the kidney and liver issues. would rather just bump the test.

>I'd also like to see you taper the DNP. you can get the same results if you go 250mg/day for the first week or so.
any reason why? i clearly have at least 20lbs of fat to lose before i would even attempt starting the roids and 250mg/day simply won't drop that much.
>Consider an oral too. Anadrol isn't nearly as hepatotoxic as the memers like to say. It's as mild as dbol but better in just about every way.
is test alone not enough for that kind of body?
>>
>>28422182
>tfw too stupid to find sterons online
i dont deserve a muscular Chad physique.
>>
>>28421991
what is a manlet?
>>
>>28421979

If fat bitches can look qt with angles you can do the same with angling your hand weird and playing with perspective

>>28421981

I think your problem is mainly in the scrotum. You can get a tuck. Steroids will have no effect on the scrotum, and if you use for extended time periods, like years, you may experience testicular atrophy, but that will only exaggerate your grandpa balls.
>>
>>28422017

Since when did steroids and pizza cause kidney failure?

>>28422287

Technically speaking, estrogen and progesterone are still steroids :^) Spironolactone even kind of sounds like testosterone.
>>
>>28422250
Yeah, I don't do bench because of this, but squats, dead lift and OHP works quite well in a power racket without spotting.
>>
>>28418650
>Needing a gym to work your physique
You are a loser.
>>
>>28422283

Test alone is plenty good enough. After trying it though nothing compares to tren and I suggest it to everyone for everything. Shit is like god in a vial.
DNP's dangers are blown way out of proportion but it's still a good idea to go slow and see how you react to it. Especially considering it's heating up some already. It's one thing if we're still in winter but I doubt 500mg/day will really hurt you so keeping an eye for for neuropathy an deating your antioxidant will take care of things.
Test alone is enough for that body but a-bombs are a great kickstarter and when it comes to drugs the more the merrier right? Gotta' make uncle Zyzz proud.
>>
>>28422393

>thinking anything here is about need

You don't need a computer to be an annoying piece of shit with stupid opinions either, yet here you are.
>>
>>28422250
I do bench, ohp, squat, dl without a spotter. Just look up videos and make sure your form is really good with the bar alone before you put any significant weight on it.
And especially with bench press, go up in weight slowly and pay attention to how tired you are if you don't have a spotter. Once the guy next to me had to help me get the weight up which was kinda embarrassing, so since then I'm conservative with how much I add.
>>
>>28418650
Excercises is primarily good for health benefits and mental resuscitation / stress relief.

fuck what most of this guy says about gym hobnob.
Do pushups, go jogging etc etc. Internet marketers are infiltrating r9k.
>>
>>28422457
>Test alone is plenty good enough. After trying it though nothing compares to tren and I suggest it to everyone for everything. Shit is like god in a vial.
if i'm not seeing enough progress 2-3 months in then i'll add the tren to the 600mg test i guess. for my first roiding i don't want to go completely overboard considering i have next to no muscle mass anywhere but my legs (used to run 10ks every day).

>DNP's dangers are blown way out of proportion but it's still a good idea to go slow and see how you react to it. Especially considering it's heating up some already. It's one thing if we're still in winter but I doubt 500mg/day will really hurt you so keeping an eye for for neuropathy an deating your antioxidant will take care of things.
i was going to do 250mg/day for 4 days to see if i'm going to get hives or anything and then bump up to 500mg for 30 days.

>Test alone is enough for that body but a-bombs are a great kickstarter and when it comes to drugs the more the merrier right? Gotta' make uncle Zyzz proud.
same thing as with the tren i suppose.

for PCT i was going to do clomid, nolva, ostarine, and cardarine.
>>
File: 1360090456972.png (15 KB, 640x773) Image search: [Google]
1360090456972.png
15 KB, 640x773
I've tried so many times, but the second I set foot inside a gym my entire body literally freezes up and I can't move.
My mind is still working and I'm yelling at myself to move but it just won't happen.

Once the man behind the counter was nice enough to push me out of the building and give me a lift home, usually i'd just be stuck in the doorway until there's no one in sight so that I can run away.

Honestly don't know why it happens, I've got no issues with other public spaces like stores, concerts etc. Just gyms, I've tried four different ones and it's the same thing with all of them.

Am I autism?
>>
>tfw I get sick if I eat too much
>even if I do eat a lot I remain a hungry skeleton

I feel like I should do more excersise though. Is there any point in going to a gym just to do cardio? Or should I just run? I don't care about my body I just heard it makes you less depressed
>>
>>28422250

First of all you don't neeD a spotter got squat, DL, ohp, anything else, only bench. you don't want a spotter and go down in weight and do more reps, you can more easily gauge whether you can push through the last rep
>>
>>28422159

No shit, contrary to your misguided beliefs, there are plenty of people who are "beyond saving", and it isn't because they choose to be unhappy.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.