[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing yourself is immoral.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Killing yourself is immoral.
>>
Who gives a shit, you'll be dead
>>
Do people think reading that somehow cheers you up?
The OP pic made me feel even shittier than I was feeling.
>>
>>28418533
Creating life is immoral.
>>
>>28418533
>You're a wonderful person
Don't pretend like you know me.
>>
It's immoral towards society which invested resources into you and expects a payback. But who gives a shit. It's the very society which condemned us into a life of inferiority.
>>
>You're a very, very important person in someone's life.

You've lost me.
>>
>>28418580
this, you are only undoing the sin committed by your parents
>>
>>28418533

Yes, there are women that need a beta provider you know. There is a society that needs workhorses who will perpetuate its existence.
>>
>>28418533
I really want to like this image but I feel like it was made by someone who made it in order to make THEMSELVES feel good, because now they have done their "good deed" for today.
>>
>>28418580
>>28418600
Antinatalism is truly the only moral philosophy
>>
>>28418614
Yeah this image is just condescending. The author certainly doesn't care about you. For one, he does not know you. He doesn't even know of you. How can you care about something you don't know exists? The best he has to go on is a vague notion of the possibility of your existence. And in that case how much caring can he honestly muster?

The idea is nice, but it's ludicrous and I can't take it seriously.
>>
>>28418579
How does positivity do anything other than make you feel positive, anon? You'd have to /try/ to spin something positive like this into something negative.

>>28418580
Ow, the edge.

>>28418593
Friends? Family? Maybe exes? Co-workers? People you say hi to around the neighborhood? Even on /r9k/ your posts could be the highlight of someone's day and the board would miss your contributions. Don't tell me not a single person cares because that's a lie. I care.
>>
>>28418593
Literally the only reason I'm still alive cause I don't want to hurt the family. I hate it.
>>
>>28418702
>How does positivity do anything other than make you feel positive, anon
Try being a piece of shit and be reminded that there are people who care about you and think you're a wonderful person.
I wish I was completely alone. I can't handle the fact that other people think and care about me when I'm so worthless. I don't know if they're stupid enough to trick themselves into thinking I'm good or if they know I suck but still like me for who I am and want me to be happy, but it's all a waste because there isn't a day in which I didn't wish I was never born.
>>
>>28418789
Oh, I see. Everyone is wrong except for you. Maybe they see parts of you that you don't see? Or choose to ignore? Don't be dumb, anon.
>>
>>28418831
It's not everyone. Most people don't bother. It's just a handful of retards who chose to stick around as I keep doing progressively more retarded shit while failing to drive them away.
>>
You're appealing to the wrong senses
I am evil
Killing myself is a service
>>
File: 1458982670032.gif (825 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
1458982670032.gif
825 KB, 637x496
>>28418533
none of the statements in that image are true

especially not "you're a wonderful person"
>>
>>28418533
>you have to live even if you don't want too

fuck off
>>
I once had a conversation with my dad about killing myself and he told me whatever happens, happens
That's when I knew he was in the same way
>>
*pulls fedora down, covering eyes as cape blows in the wind*

you cant kill someone.....whos already dead inside....
>>
>>28418533
things literally no one has said to me, mostly because I don't deserve to hear them.jpg
>>
>>28418533
>You're doing great.
Lost me there
>>
>>28418702
>How does positivity do anything other than make you feel positive, anon?
Blatant lies catch attention. When you say something nice that is very very obviously wrong, it stands out as a reminder of what the known truth is, something not nice at all.
>>
>>28418533
Suicide is so selfish, anon.
>>
File: 1461811929824.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461811929824.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>28418702
>Maybe exes?
where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg.png.gif
>>
>>28418533
Who gives a shit no one ask to be born
>>
>>28419746
You're the selfish one for wanting people to stick around and suffer just because.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.