[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you go home and see Chad fucking your mom on the couch. Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462013250864.jpg (256 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
1462013250864.jpg
256 KB, 854x1280
So you go home and see Chad fucking your mom on the couch. Your cuck dad is masturbating in a dimly lit corner. Chad sees you and gives you a wink. He then removes his 9 inch dick from her old pussy and shoves it forcefully in her ass. "Feels better" he says smiling. Your mom is wincing with pain but she accepts the ass fucking as this is what Chad desires. At this point your dad has gotten up from his chair and licks Chad's balls. You run out of the room holding back tears. You hear your mom shout "why couldn't you be more like Chad?".
>>
kankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkankerkanker
>>
just take a knife and stab chad in the back seriously wtf
>>
I kill them all right there.
I wont get into trouble because it is part of culture and religion of peace.
>>
Are you getting off to this OP?
How much of a mindcucked retard can one person be?
>>
>>28418488
Reminder that Chad is also your younger brother
>>
>>28418488
>ugly socks
>ugly umbrella
>ugly backpack
2/10, would not bang.
>>
>>28418488
I'll murder Chad.

originalisimo
>>
>>28418488
A chad would never do this. Only a tyrone would. Chad is way too pure and ascended for this shit.
>>
>>28419410
>Chad is way too pure and ascended for this shit.
this is what dumb roasties belive
>>
>>28419433
I am not a roastie you shit. No white man would ever pull shit like this. Only a nigger would. Chad wouldn't be okay with fucking someone's wife while he's watching.
>>
>>28418488
damn mom's looking 20 years younger these days
>>
>>28418488
>get .308, aim it at Chad
>here's what I need you to do. take your dick out of my mom, and bend it in half. I need to hear the pop or snap.
>let him waddle off to the emergency room
>>
File: 1458916659689.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458916659689.jpg
415 KB, 1920x1080
OP has a serious oedipus complex.
>>
>>28418488
>secretly film it all on my smartphone
>threaten mom about exposing her unless she becomes my cumsleeve too
I don't mind seconds
>>
>>28418536
In my country, that guy would get fined and lose his license for having a decal on the rear window.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.