[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela Effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1460617790723.jpg (30 KB, 420x329) Image search: [Google]
1460617790723.jpg
30 KB, 420x329
Post Mandela Effect stories in here phams. I've been thinking about this one for a few days now
>be 8 in 2005
>dad comes home with Star Wars Republic Commando for PC
>look at the game
>notice its rated M
>dad obviously didnt notice
>tell him I couldnt play it like a good goy
>he says Oh sorry and takes it back to the store later

>be last week
>browsing ebay because Im bored
>see a listing for Republic Commando
>remember the above event
>scroll over the box art picture
>rated T for teen
The fuck did I remember bros?
>>
File: EOytppl.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
EOytppl.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28418341
>be when the xbox one unboxing from microsoft comes out
>the xbone has a camera built in
>xbone comes out
>go look it up notice that there is no camera inside the system
>>
yes, a retard robot's memory is TOTALLY infallible. No way you could be remembering things wrong, we're totally in the matrix and it's glitching out bro. like, woooah broooo
>>
If someone were to go back in time to change the future, would you realize that it had happened?
>>
>>28418516
it doesn't matter that it didn't actually happen its the mandela effect on your brain
>>
File: james.jpg (114 KB, 597x470) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
114 KB, 597x470
>GTA San Andreas
>that Zero mission where you need to defend little kamikaze airplanes from hitting Zero's store with a minigun mounted on his roof
>if you fail Zero would scream "Curse you Carl, cuuuuuuurseeeee yoooooouuuuu!!!!"
>watch gameplay years later where someone else fails the mission, Zero yells "Curse you Berkley, cuuuuurseeee youuuuuu!!"
>google a bit, still found nothing but "Curse you Berkley" instead of what I had heard
>mfw I was absolutely 100% sure he yelled at Carl, not Berkley when I played the game

Even my brothers remembered him yelling "Curse you Carl!" at the time, it even had become inside joke between us. Even at the time of playing I was wondering why the fuck would Zero yell at Carl and not Berkley, for Carl was just trying to help and Berkley was the one attacking.
>>
I hate everyone who believes in the Mandela Effect in any way.

>dude I could NEVER be wrong, there is no possibility I could be remembering something wrong, instead our realm and dimension has shifted and changed and there is a conspiracy to hide it because there is NO possible way I could be mistaken
>>
>>28418516
I dont actually believe in multiple universes or anything like that, but I just know that Mandela Effect is the general term for remembering something one way when it is actually something different
>>
>>28418778
When you google 'Mandela Effect' the first few results are all spirit science bullshit. If you don't want to be associated with crazy idiots, don't use their terminology.
>>
>>28418753
That's not the Mandela effect you dumb nigger. Mandela effect is when multiple people share the same exact memory as you and then turning out it didn't happen as you remembered.
>>
>>28418859
That's what many people like to consider it now, but when it was first popularized it was all about the dimensional cross over, see Berenstain Bears.

Dumb nigger.
See >>28418858
>>
File: 1462636113380.png (627 KB, 617x715) Image search: [Google]
1462636113380.png
627 KB, 617x715
>>28418341

>tfw grew up using the word sais in all of my work in school
>still used it all throughout highschool
>literally no teacher or anyone ever corrected me upon using it
>found out in last year of highschool its not an actual word
>>
>>28418924
wtf is it supposed to mean use it in a sentace
>>
>>28418944
sentence*
>>
File: 1456119520521.jpg (71 KB, 735x599) Image search: [Google]
1456119520521.jpg
71 KB, 735x599
>>28418944
>>28419000

anon sais the dubs and trips are checked
>>
File: 1459754691303.png (174 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1459754691303.png
174 KB, 345x345
>>28419030
is that you tulpa guy?
>>
>>28419030
so you're just retarded and misspelled says? wow cool so trippy bro
>>
File: yukinooo gif.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
yukinooo gif.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>>28419113

wasn't spose to be trippy at all. The fact that it unquestioned for my whole time in school is what was strange

>>28419096
hello anon
>>
i remember how close japan used to be to asia
funny how it got moved way over there
>>
> The Mandela Effect was first described online in 2010, by a blogger named Fiona Broome. Broome described an experience at a convention called Dragon Con, where she discovered that others had a false memory similar to hers, which was that Nelson Mandela had died during his imprisonment in the 1980s.

Serious question here : what do Americans learn in school? I mean, seriously, don't you guys have history classes or something? Or do you just learn shit on your country and your country alone?
>>
>>28419341
>just learn shit on your country and your country alone?
pretty much this, we skim over world history then spend year long classes on america alone, europe for the most part is irrelevent as africa to us, we probley spent more time learning about aztecs then europe, europeans only really get mentioned during anything ww2 but it's still setup to be 98% america vs "evil nazi and japs" and muh holocaust.
>>
>>28419518

Maybe in like, Mississippi or something. Africa and Asia are totally irrelevant but in a non-shithole state Europe isn't
>>
Does anyone remember Matt Greoning (guy who made the Simpsons) dying a few years ago?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.